Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

14 hours ago, EmmySky said:

I suspect Rich is the one cracking up!

I think we all are! It's hilarious 😄 

BTW, I got Winnifred up to level 37 yesterday...so I'm gonna say it will definitely be no problem getting her to level 50 with an Alpha slot open by 10/10 😄 

And I made an Arachnos Widow called Evil Goddess today. I can't wait to get to know her 😄 

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 1

Yesterday I rolled a Water/Dark Corruptor named Coffee Ring (@Fraulein Mental).  She's based on the 2020 meme of the mermaid crawling out of the Starbucks logo like the girl from The Ring.  (I thought I'd have her enter the two costume contests this month.)  35 might be a stretch for this Saturday, but I'll give it a shot.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, FrauleinMental said:

Yesterday I rolled a Water/Dark Corruptor named Coffee Ring (@Fraulein Mental).  She's based on the 2020 meme of the mermaid crawling out of the Starbucks logo like the girl from The Ring.  (I thought I'd have her enter the two costume contests this month.)  35 might be a stretch for this Saturday, but I'll give it a shot.

Awesome! Happy to have you join us, Mental! Your spot is reserved with the maybe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

October 17th: Bird is the Word. All bird motif Silver Mantis SF

The roster so far...

@TraumaTrain- Hooded Crow, night widow (wingéd crow flies through the night)

@socom242- Rahonavis, claws/regen stalker (clever girl!)

@EmmySky- Nest Egg, psy/regen sentinel (sometimes you gotta break an egg to make an avian)

@TygerDarkstorm- Fire's Embrace, fire/savage tanker (some kind of flamingo maybe? get it? *flame*ingo!)

@TrixieKixx- Birdie Dreamz, ice/psy domintater (a dreamz within a dreamz within a dreamz)

@Midnyte- Aviana, (Aviana Grandé)

@Bananiac- From the Ashes, fire/regen brute (a phoenix?)

@VerseGuy- Cy-Bird, street justice/electric brute (cyberred up and flappin' for action)

Edited by TraumaTrain
  • Haha 1

October 24th: Operatives Report! All VEATs Operative Renault SF

The roster so far...

@TraumaTrain- Devil's Workshop, crab spider

@socom242- Kampfbereit, bane spider

@EmmySky- GoldenSky, widow

@TygerDarkstorm- Lola Huntress, night widow

@TrixieKixx- Evil Godess, night widow

@Midnyte- Midnyte Widow, night widow

@Jaxman100-

@VerseGuy

Edited by TraumaTrain
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

The roster so far...

@EmmySky- Nest Egg, psy/regen sentinel (sometimes you gotta break an egg to make an avian)

@TygerDarkstorm- Fire's Embrace, fire/savage tanker (some kind of flamingo maybe? get it? *flame*ingo!)

@TrixieKixx- Birdie Dreamz, ice/psy domintater (a dreamz within a dreamz within a dreamz)

@Midnyte-

-

-

I definitely will be there on the Bird Team on the 17th.

Pls sign me up with "From the Ashes", Fire/Regen Brute @Bananiac.

Not sure if i will be joining on the 10th. My only 50 (yes, I know... but you should see my Toon Collection!) is not alpha slotted yet.

I actually need to find out how to do that one day... 🤓

I will see what I will do for the All VEAT on the 24th. Still some time to prepare something. As you may have noticed, I have no problem creating new special purpose characters in an instant! And I haven't tried any widows yet.

I will be watching this space.

So long!

Ban

P.S.: Pictures from the All Fires team look absolutely splendid, folks!

• Like 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

6 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

The roster so far...

@socom242

@EmmySky-

@Midnyte-

-

-

Please add "Kampfbereit" (Bane Spider Soldier) for Operative Renault (he's on @danyael242) Thanks 😄

• Like 1

On 9/29/2020 at 7:43 AM, TraumaTrain said:

The roster so far...

@Midnyte- Aviana, (Aviana Grandé)

@Bananiac- From the Ashes, fire/regen brute (a phoenix?)

-

I can go as Cy-Bird, a StJ/Elec Brute that's a bird with cybernetic arms. (I have characters that aren't birds, I promise)

On 9/29/2020 at 7:50 AM, TraumaTrain said:

The roster so far...

@socom242- Kampfbereit, bane spider

@EmmySky-

@Midnyte- Midnyte Widow, night widow

@Jaxman100-

-

Speaking of characters that aren't birds, I have 2 VEATs I can bring for this, a Huntsman and a Widow that I haven't really spec'd out to be either Fort or NW yet. I still haven't decided which one I want to bring, either, but I will let you know when I've figured that out.

• Like 1

*pants* Ok, I did it. I wasn't liking how dark blast was playing on my original corruptor idea, so on Everlasting I rolled a dark/EA controller and have spent the last few days trying my damndest to get her up to level 35 (which is hard for me y'all! Idk how to only focus on 1 character, lol), and I did it! And got her moved over to Indom so she's ready for tomorrow morning. I also have Sara Falin's name reserved on Indom while I level her over on Everlasting (easier to level there since the pop is higher and there's always stuff like PI teams and MSR's going on) and she's at level 33. Now that Tyger is at level, time to see if I can grind up Sara and Fire's Embrace. xD

Anyway, point of this being that I will still be on Tyger Darkstorm tomorrow, but now as a dark/ElecAff troller 😅

• Like 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

FYI for anyone trying to get a toon up to the right level for the next theme team...my farming time is Sunday morning...if ya see me on (look at friend list..the theme team option and it will tell you who is online) on Sunday mornings (central time zone), I would be happy to have people secure the door and get a few levels 😀

• Thanks 1

I had a bit of scrapperlock today and didn't get a lot of pics, so I can't wait to see what Midnyte got! But here's some of the ones I took of our all dark run today. 🙂

6VcRWM7.jpg 9Oo0qSE.jpg Ub1d9Bp.jpg vr1QIBY.jpg JRIf8Kt.jpg r20Tvyu.jpg KsXN6Pk.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

1 minute ago, TraumaTrain said:

Nice shots, @TygerDarkstorm!

How did your alt build turn out for you?

Fun! I picked up the idea for a dark/EA controller from... @oedipus_tex I believe it was... elsewhere on these forums. I thought it worked with this cheesy name I came up with years ago as a teen without being as literal as my first attempt at it. I've never played dark control; it's a fun set with a really neat toolkit, and like Tex said, it has some nice synergy with ElecAff, which is a set I love to play anyway. 🙂 Now to see if I can finish the grind to 50 on Sara for next Saturday. xD Which scares me a bit because even though I played on live, trying to make builds and figure out sets and such is just new and intimidating for me as I didn't play much in the IO era of the game. Idk what the patron stuff really is or which of the APP thingies to take, lol. Incarnates, alpha.... I'm a bit overwhelmed 😅

• Like 1

That last map just wanted me to fall down over and over.  Next time...jetpack!

Had a ton of fun...really missed ageless but from that last ambush (when we were posing with toggles off) I realized I could have done the whole thing with no toggles and fixed my end issues lmao!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, EmmySky said:

That last map just wanted me to fall down over and over.  Next time...jetpack!

Yeah, this character runs Mighty Leap (Force of Will), which I ended up having to turn off.  I might respec and just take the Leaping pool, since I so rarely used the other Force of Will powers and Combat Jumping might be a better choice.

My main just leaves Mystic Flight (Sorcery) on all the time.

The pictures look splendid, and I have never done the Ice Mistral SF so far. Makes me all the more excited for next week. I really hope this works out.

Allthough I couldn't make it on time for the team, the night turned out to be A Big One for Team Bananiac nonetheless.

I won a 100mil Inf in a costume contest on Reunion with one of my toons, which got me VERY VERY excited.

Naturally... 🤩

Very proud of the concept, I knew it was good, but wasn't sure if others would like it the same way.

And I can really use the money. I seem to be notoriously undercashed with all the characters that I do run more regularly. 😬

Edited by Bananiac
  • Like 4

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!