Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

I'm sorry y'all, but I won't be able to make it today.

• Sad 3

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Barracuda SF - Wedding costume theme - any AT

Saturday, 6/18/2022

We are all in our wedding finest!

wjgLSBx.jpg

WvBJsZx.jpg

0pNH2xU.jpg

GyJhCp9.jpg

1tHteSu.jpg

yvtEYCJ.jpg

1IpqkTv.jpg

BPb737l.jpg

Lots of rose petals today

TjIRMeB.jpg

W8ARxb7.jpg

cTxDnNs.jpg
YOoHL4K.jpg
EgDI8MV.jpg

What is it again about these doors?
NUNGa3A.jpg
NoXdQYE.jpg

Thank you, @TrixieKixx for the mystery gift
tT1zTIO.jpg

I can only aspire to Ghost Widow and her lustrous dead hair ♥
JSDtST3.jpg
AO9k444.jpg

Z6kH4Yb.jpg

zc4VXLk.jpg

TSUwW9k.jpg

UYBQvVb.jpg
FbtWsQm.jpg

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thanks 4

Celebrated my niece's 1st birthday today; thought I was going to have time to run this, but underestimated how much time the gift I wanted to make for her would take me (and procrastinated on the project). I was up until 3am last night and still spent most of today trying to finish it. >_< On the bright side, I had a few kids at the party coming up to me and being fascinated by me crocheting and wanting the finished product, lol.

Providing nothing happens next weekend, I hope to be there on Botanical Pathogen - Plant/Poison Controller

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

4 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Celebrated my niece's 1st birthday today; thought I was going to have time to run this, but underestimated how much time the gift I wanted to make for her would take me (and procrastinated on the project). I was up until 3am last night and still spent most of today trying to finish it. >_< On the bright side, I had a few kids at the party coming up to me and being fascinated by me crocheting and wanting the finished product, lol.

Awww that is precious! I'll bet Auntie Tyger was the hit of the party!
And I know what you mean about projects and being hard to estimate a time frame. Story of my life! 😄 

• Like 2

June 4 – Moonfire (Level 23-28 - Blue Side: Striga Isle) – Medieval Costumes – Any AT 

June 11 – Numina (Level 35-40 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) – Cartoon Character Costumes from any decade – Any AT

June 18 – Barracuda (Level 45-50 – Red Side: Grandville) – Wedding Costumes – Any AT

June 25 – Tree of Thorns Respec #1 Sparcetriel (Level 24-33 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – 50's Sock Hop Costumes – Any AT

@TrixieKixx Champagne Bubbles - FF/EB Defender

@TygerDarkstorm Botanical Pathogen - Plant/Poison Controller

@Bananiac Flying Nightingale - Emp/DP Defender

@FrauleinMental Ruby Kit Kat - Rad/Rad Stalker (Maybe)

@Burnt Umber C. Abyssus - Water/Sonic Corr

@Midnyte Midnyte - Dark/WP Brute

@TraumaTrain Cookbook, Fire Melee/Bio Armor Brute

Edited by TrixieKixx

@TraumaTrain lol, I don't have an Etsy store right now. I don't crochet enough to get one up and running. 

@Midnyte After the pool and the bounce house, me making magic out of yarn certainly did seem fascinating for some of the kids, lol. Certainly made my day to have some of them come up to me so interested, one young gal just wanted to watch me make the toy, and then to see how excited they were after I finally finished it was great. 😄

@TrixieKixx I was making a little stuffed cow. Thought it would be a cute little thing for a 1 year old, and relatively easy for me to make since amigurumi isn't my specialty. Though with the sheer amount of toys my daughter wants, I might end up getting good at making stuffies, lol.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/19/2022 at 5:58 PM, TrixieKixx said:

June 25 – Tree of Thorns Respec #1 Sparcetriel (Level 24-33 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – 50's Sock Hop Costumes – Any AT

@TrixieKixx TBD

@TygerDarkstorm Botanical Pathogen - Plant/Poison Controller

@TrixieKixx I plan to bring Flying Nightingale, my Emp/DP defender, in all her 50s Rock 'n Rolling glory .

• Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

I'll be bringing C. Abyssus - Water/Sonic Corr.  This week was a bit of toughie for me in the costume creator.  Hopefully, he sort of fits?

Also, if it isn't a problem, could we postpone that "clowns" theme for a bit?  I think you might have put that one in for me. but I don't think my character will be the right level in time for that week.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Burnt Umber said:

I'll be bringing C. Abyssus - Water/Sonic Corr.  This week was a bit of toughie for me in the costume creator.  Hopefully, he sort of fits?

Can't wait to see what you came up with! I imagine for male toons it's trickier. I don't even know... are there loafers? rolled up jeans? Fonzie hair? LOL

• Haha 1

July 2 – Posi 1 & 2 (Level 8-15 – Blue Side: Steel Canyon) Yin and Yang- Can be as simple as asymmetrical black and white looks, or pairing up powersets that are polar opposites – Any AT 

July 9 – Apex (Level 50+Alpha – Heroes & Villains: Rikti War Zone) (If there's interest, we'll do Tin Mage after) –Skittles all Around – Choose one color from the RGB Color Wheel for your costume (Each person gets one color so choose it when you sign up!) – One AT of each type 

July 16 – Synapse (Level 15-20 – Blue Side: Skyway City) All Blue Costumes – All Defender Team 

July 23 – Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) B Movie Costumes – Any AT 

July 30 – Penelope Yin (Level 20-25 – Blue Side: Independence Port) - Black Tie Event (Formal Attire only please) – Any AT 

@TrixieKixx Ash Flayke - Fire Control/Cold Domination Controller

@FrauleinMental Coronal Mass - Warshade

@TygerDarkstorm Dual Personality - Seismic/Sonic Blaster

@Burnt Umber Commenticia - Illusions/FF Controller

@Midnyte Nyghtfall - SJ/Nin Scrapper

@TraumaTrain Trinkette - Beam Rifle/Force Fields Corruptor

@Jaxman100 Echo Jax - Electric/Time Corruptor

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Thumbs Up 1

I will be bringing Dual Personality - Seismic/Sonic Blaster (representing the opposites of earth and air; not everyone has to follow this format, btw. She's inspired by the toon I created on Everlasting of the same name but who is a Fire/Ice Dom--she's in the costumes thread, who, ironically, was inspired by this theme idea, lol).

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, FrauleinMental said:

LOL, I only got one at the start.  I'm generally terrible about finding the screenshot button at dramatic times. 🙂

LOL, yeah, you wouldn't imagine how I do this every week. I have to move all my trays out of the way, and close my map and inspiration tray, and then minimize my chat tray, etc. To get the best pictures I can. And then when it's time to start, I am always delayed becuase I have to rearrange it all again! 🙂 Thank you for getting a nice picture. I am working on mine now. 🙂 

• Thanks 3

10 hours ago, Midnyte said:

LOL, yeah, you wouldn't imagine how I do this every week. I have to move all my trays out of the way, and close my map and inspiration tray, and then minimize my chat tray, etc. To get the best pictures I can. And then when it's time to start, I am always delayed becuase I have to rearrange it all again! 🙂 Thank you for getting a nice picture. I am working on mine now. 🙂 

Hm, that sucks you have to do that. For me, the default screenshot option automatically takes the UI out of the frame 

Edit: I love that in the solo pic of Ban, you can see me as Rikti Monkey. xD

Edited by TygerDarkstorm
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Hm, that sucks you have to do that. For me, the default screenshot option automatically takes the UI out of the frame 

Edit: I love that in the solo pic of Ban, you can see me as Rikti Monkey. xD

I noticed that too when you were a monkey 🤣
For the UI, thank you for sympathizing, but I don't mind at all moving my windows around! It's tricky sometimes to get close enough without people on the ends being blocked out by my trays. I purposely have the UI toggled on for our pictures so that our names and other info is visible. Only very rarely do I toggle off the UI for screenshots, which I have bound to the ScrLk key. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1