Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

3 hours ago, Bananiac said:

I am sorry, will have to miss Theme Team again. Also, not sure if I will be able to make it at all  the next couple of weeks.

There is just too much going on right now with work, family and life in general. 

Hopefully this will all be sorted out some time in August, when summer vacation comes, I hopefully will have signed my papers and have a little break before starting over in a new job.

So for now, everything here will be a bit ad lib.

Does that mean you got the job you went to interview for in Denmark?

• Like 1

On 7/3/2022 at 8:10 PM, Burnt Umber said:

She's definitely blue rather than Indigo. She normally has a dark blue/powder blue costume that I plan on bringing. 

Disregard my needing clarification of your color choice. I had misunderstood the theme to be the spectrum colors again, but this RGB color wheel theme is a little different. Carry on with your blues!

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, FrauleinMental said:

Looks like we might need something melee, so I'll bring Sunset Smash (WP/SS Tanker) wearing mostly red.  It's been a while since I've played her, though.

Cool, if you'll be tanking, I'll bring a brute. Booting up my laptop now to get someone ready for this shindig!

• Thumbs Up 1

Took a couple of pics from today; one of my turning into a Rikti monkey at an inopportune moment, with my little hasten pom pom hands. I did, of course, proceed to go fart on one of the WW's. 🤣 The other pic is us in the middle of a circle of like 5 or so WW's, though I see I should have zoomed out more or gotten a better angle, just thought it looked cool with us in the middle of them all duking it out.

screenshot-220709-10-45-25.jpg
screenshot-220709-09-27-53.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

4 minutes ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Took a couple of pics from today; one of my turning into a Rikti monkey at an inopportune moment, with my little hasten pom pom hands. I did, of course, proceed to go fart on one of the WW's. 🤣 The other pic is us in the middle of a circle of like 5 or so WW's, though I see I should have zoomed out more or gotten a better angle, just thought it looked cool with us in the middle of them all duking it out.

😂🤣😂🤣😂 Too funny! The second pic is really cool! I must've been flying 😄 

• Thanks 1

Apex and Tin Mage Mark II SFs
Unique ATs - RGB Color Wheel costumes

Saturday, 7/9/2022

58Ljmy8.jpg

4EDb26S.jpg

jb0RMY0.jpg

EWSOQvQ.jpg

8zPWyCU.jpg

QG4xWmy.jpg

DvuEAl7.jpg

Apex was dubious that the 5 of us could pull it off today, but sent us in anyway.
y7kMWaa.jpg

t8k1R5D.jpg

sGFqRyf.jpg

y5wq49D.jpg

tQVEf7O.jpg

1E94jgD.jpg

cNNjREM.jpg

D5lcbki.jpg

Make sure you're not under her stomp!
ccQgXyW.jpg

NYYMmDO.jpg

lUrP25C.jpg

wZsvIpp.jpg

QHXMzLS.jpg

tzKqgRr.jpg

ATLw4QG.jpg

swhp6gN.png

L31EENF.png

Sunset Smash and Eternal Midnight have a "discussion" with Director 11
YwF1fcy.png

zhs9NDT.png

NHxq42C.png

sAlJF5P.png

WCdOMQv.png

P4iwUyx.png

3PtFTOJ.png

ZzSRdYv.png

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

9 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

Oh yes, you must have been! That was a really fun run today and I'm glad we were able to do it and get badges. 😄

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

July 2 – Posi 1 & 2 (Level 8-15 – Blue Side: Steel Canyon) Yin and Yang- Can be as simple as asymmetrical black and white looks, or pairing up powersets that are polar opposites – Any AT 

July 9 – Apex (Level 50+Alpha – Heroes & Villains: Rikti War Zone) (If there's interest, we'll do Tin Mage after) –Skittles all Around – Choose one color from the RGB Color Wheel for your costume (Each person gets one color so choose it when you sign up!) – One AT of each type 

July 16 – Synapse (Level 15-20 – Blue Side: Skyway City) All Blue Costumes – All Defender Team 

July 23 – Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) B Movie Costumes – Any AT 

July 30 – Penelope Yin (Level 20-25 – Blue Side: Independence Port) - Black Tie Event (Formal Attire only please) – Any AT 

@TrixieKixx Trace Memory - Emp/Psychic Blast Defender

@TygerDarkstorm Penny Poison - Poison/DP Defender

@Burnt Umber Ultra Azure - Elec Affinity/Rad Blast Defender

@TraumaTrain Necessity - Traps/Dual Pistols Defender

@Midnyte Lady ShadowFrost - Dark/Ice Defender

@Bananiac Mother of Invention - Kin/Beam Rifle Defender

@Jaxman100 Aurora Dawnfire - Storm/Ice Defender

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Haha 1

For next week, I'll bring Penny Poison - Poison/DP Defender

Edit: @TrixieKixx realized that I not only spelled my character's name wrong here, but that I also wasn't liking it much. Tagging you so you can see the changed name in my post here.

Edited by TygerDarkstorm
Updated character name
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

For next week, I'll bring Penny Poison - Poison/DP Defender

Edit: @TrixieKixx realized that I not only spelled my character's name wrong here, but that I also wasn't liking it much. Tagging you so you can see the changed name in my post here.

Penny Poison is cute. Very cute. Deadly cute. 😄 

I've been meaning to ask you, didn't you used to have TygerDarkstorm as your main global, and Valnara1 was your second account? Or am I crazy?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Midnyte said:

Penny Poison is cute. Very cute. Deadly cute. 😄 

I've been meaning to ask you, didn't you used to have TygerDarkstorm as your main global, and Valnara1 was your second account? Or am I crazy?

Hm, that's a good question. 😅 I think it did used to be TygerDarkstorm and then I did the change global name thing to Valnara, which was apparently taken so it gave me @Valnara1. Lol. Why I changed it, I can't remember. 😅

• Haha 2

Nice rain of badges on both TFs. Glad you were able to field a workable team!
I have hopes of being there again next week, I really start to miss doing theme team 🙂

• Like 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 7/9/2022 at 2:06 PM, TrixieKixx said:

haha, and I'm just standing there watching, apparently. 😄 
One of my favorite parts of taking so many pictures, is getting cool action shots of all of you. Using your powers in combat positions. It's awesome! I used to take pictures of Arena Football and post them on my website (pre-social-media days), and this sort of feels the same in an odd sort of parallel! Anyway, I hope you all zoomed in to see all the great positions I captured, especially teensy Miss Skittles @TrixieKixx with those pigtails and her tiny bow and arrow. 🤣  And Sunset Smash @FrauleinMental, that stiletto stomp! And @Burnt Umber with that blue buff that scared us into thinking it was Battle Maiden's blue goo! 🥶
Fun times! 

• Haha 4

I had never noticed how close I had colored my chrono-shift and destiny ageless to the death patches of Battle Maiden.  Oops.  Worse, her build kind of needs me to fire off ageless somewhat regularly so I couldn't exactly stop firing it off (though I stopped running time's juncture which made my need less frequent, for better or worse).

Edited by Burnt Umber
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Burnt Umber said:

I had never noticed how close I had colored my chrono-shift and destiny ageless to the death patches of Battle Maiden.  Oops.  Worse, her build kind of needs me to fire off ageless somewhat regularly so I couldn't exactly stop firing it off (though I stopped running time's juncture which made my need less frequent, for better or worse).

All good mate! It was a fun run, and I laughed at myself for actually jumping irl on the second TF when you set off ageless. 🤣

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Midnyte said:

haha, and I'm just standing there watching, apparently. 😄 
One of my favorite parts of taking so many pictures, is getting cool action shots of all of you. Using your powers in combat positions. It's awesome! I used to take pictures of Arena Football and post them on my website (pre-social-media days), and this sort of feels the same in an odd sort of parallel! Anyway, I hope you all zoomed in to see all the great positions I captured, especially teensy Miss Skittles @TrixieKixx with those pigtails and her tiny bow and arrow. 🤣  And Sunset Smash @FrauleinMental, that stiletto stomp! And @Burnt Umber with that blue buff that scared us into thinking it was Battle Maiden's blue goo! 🥶
Fun times! 

I absolutely LOVE all the action shots! I didn't realize how much all my stuff "glows"! It was really cool seeing it!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

I shall bring Necessity to the Synapse shindig. 

Necessity. Traps/Dual Pistols Defender

I almost did the TF this evening with her, but then I suddenly realized she's a Defender dressed all in blue.

Oh, I just recently made a defender with that combo but haven't played her much yet. I wish Traps were a bit more like blaster Devices, but it's still such a fun set and that powerset combo seemed like it would sync nicely.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Oh, I just recently made a defender with that combo but haven't played her much yet. I wish Traps were a bit more like blaster Devices, but it's still such a fun set and that powerset combo seemed like it would sync nicely.

It's a decent combo. Good for soloing or small teaming if speedrunning isn't a thing.  I don't care for a couple of the higher level powers. (Trip Mime and Boom, or whatever it's called.) And I wish the Seeker Drones were better in some way.

Necessity is a gadgeteer sort of character. A lady scientist from the Victorian era. There's an old saying that goes, "necessity is the mother of invention."

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

It's a decent combo. Good for soloing or small teaming if speedrunning isn't a thing.  I don't care for a couple of the higher level powers. (Trip Mime and Boom, or whatever it's called.) And I wish the Seeker Drones were better in some way.

Necessity is a gadgeteer sort of character. A lady scientist from the Victorian era. There's an old saying that goes, "necessity is the mother of invention."

...aaaand now I wanna make a little Defender called "Mother of Invention" 😎

• Haha 3

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!