Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

Yeah, the valet badge is a pain in the butt to get. And I unfortunately don't think I will be able to make it after all for tomorrow. My parents want to meet up to go out for the day around 10am and I don't want to rush y'all through the trial.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Market Crash Trial - Underwater costume theme

Saturday, 9/3/2022

FDTCqOx.jpg

YjYQDQR.jpg

Creative story from @TrixieKixx
qJnkuWA.jpg

OE0wXIu.jpg

The bioluminescent pieces look great here, @BurntUmber, I may try that on Ocean Goddess
GnAWCeG.jpg

7W0oUFy.jpg

@TraumaTrain, your whale guy is a bit defensive about his look. 😆
DceKKAY.jpg

QRmfs7r.jpg

4q2npAU.jpg

d0jTGjV.jpg

9TfyfeS.jpg

S7laDoP.jpg

Grab a 'tube, Themers! Tropical cocktails are now served!
Wa1tchx.jpg

AQsAXyh.jpg

HJJ622v.jpg

6Yo1JVb.jpg

hvk0d0k.jpg

mJFIBUF.jpg

Hr0KB2r.jpg

t4UT97P.jpg

It's true!
1YuzlFv.jpg

43aK2Pv.jpg

A8L3NuS.jpg

uOUy95B.jpg

KqaEaqo.jpg

KbqdUr8.jpg

No defeats!
bKGw27U.jpg

Proud of us that we planned ahead and got the Valet badge!
Ocean Goddess had previously done this trial which negates getting the purple recipe reward, but I chose her anyway and I'm glad I did. 
😁

7eARWoO.jpg

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sept 3 – Market Crash (Level 40-50 Purple Side – Khalisti Wharf) – Any AT – Under the Sea (what would you wear under water?)

Sept 10 – Numina (Level 35-40 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) – Any AT – Black & White party! All black and/or white costumes/powers!

Sept 17 – Cavern of Transcendence (Level 12-15 – Blue Side: The Hollows...Mission must be unlocked) Any AT – Scrub Up! Costume can be doctor, nurse, or any healthcare worker!

Sept 24 –  Tree of Thorns Respec #3 (Level 44-50 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – Any AT – Spy costumes

@TrixieKixx Amber Waves - Water Blast / Ice Armor Sentinel (first round) and Sunshyne - Tri PB (second round)

@Midnyte Forever Midnight - Night Widow

@TygerDarkstorm Lurking Monster - Human WS

@TraumaTrain Deep Web - Dark / Dark Dominator

@FrauleinMental Ruby Kit Kat - Rad / Rad Stalker (first round) and Cranberry Doctor - Rad / Rad Corruptor (second round)

@Bananiac Amber Elfling - Staff / Super Reflexes Stalker (first round) and Dr Doomsday - Energy / Time Corruptor (second round - maybe)

@Burnt Umber Eurtphaessa - Tri-/Human-Form PB (first round) and Commenticia - Illusion/FF Controller (second round - maybe)

I'm going to try to run Numina twice next week since I have two toons that only need this TF for TFC. Let me know if you want to stick around! The second round does not need the black and white theme.

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

I'm going to try to run Numina twice next week since I have two toons that only need this TF for TFC. Let me know if you want to stick around! The second round does not need the black and white theme.

Cool! I'll plan for extra time to do it twice. Will you be collecting a sign-up sheet for round 2 or we'll just improvise at the time?

• Like 1

Here's what Lurking Monster's two looks I made for today had I been able to make it; both with and without her shields on.

screenshot-220903-18-16-58.jpg

screenshot-220903-18-19-01.jpg

screenshot-220903-18-16-24.jpg
screenshot-220903-18-18-36.jpg

If nothing comes up, I'm hoping to be there for Numina on Lurking Monster - Human WS as well. Gonna make her both a black and white costume, but the white powers have black tint to them because of her being a WS I guess, so I can't get them pure white.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

15 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Sept 10 – Numina (Level 35-40 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) – Any AT – Black & White party! All black and/or white costumes/powers!

I'll bring Ruby Kit Kat (Rad/Rad Stalker) (first round) and Cranberry Doctor (Rad/Rad Corruptor) (second round).

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hey guys, sorry to have missed it yesterday. We had a spontaneous trip down to Italy to pick up my daughter. She had been on vacation with friends but got a little homesick after the 1st week. So I didn't get to check out for yesterday's theme team.

Hope you didn't wait too long for my merman to show up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

12 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

If nothing comes up, I'm hoping to be there for Numina on Lurking Monster - Human WS as well. Gonna make her both a black and white costume, but the white powers have black tint to them because of her being a WS I guess, so I can't get them pure white.

First, I absolutely love it when people share their created costumes afterwards when they have to miss an event. So thank you! Both looks are awesome!

And about the black and white powers, I ran into the same problem with my widow since we can't customize VEAT power colors either.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Hey guys, sorry to have missed it yesterday. We had a spontaneous trip down to Italy to pick up my daughter. She had been on vacation with friends but got a little homesick after the 1st week. So I didn't get to check out for yesterday's theme team.

Hope you didn't wait too long for my merman to show up.

No problem! By 5 minutes after the hour we figured you couldn't make it, and that's when I sent you the message to confirm, but family crises always come first. I hope your daughter is doing all right now, safe and snug in her family nest. 😄 

We surely missed having your merman 🙂 along, "Creature of the Deep" (did I remember that right?) "Deep Sea Creature" or some such cool name 🙂 but we'll see you next time!

• Like 1

On 9/3/2022 at 7:40 PM, TrixieKixx said:

I am planning to be there with Amber Elfling, Staff / Super Reflexes Stalker. Although I will probably rename her to take the Amber and replace it with some clever synonym for black&white colors. Don't know which yet however...

On 9/3/2022 at 7:40 PM, TrixieKixx said:

I intend to take part on the 2nd run with Dr Doomsday, Energy / Time Corruptor, if I can find the time.

• Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Numina TF - Black & White Party - Costumes & Powers - Any AT

Saturday, 9/10/2022

LtHV0Y5.jpg

G6yxCH8.jpg

Several excellent backstories this week!

dKbcZHe.jpg

qElEV4R.jpg

PPW4wtE.jpg

Y6KmfdI.jpg

izuWhWP.jpg

eivgFcM.jpg

EPw6KkH.jpg

HOZqHyl.jpg

iJOFqVW.jpg

51Dp8ZT.jpg

U9SAMlx.jpg

O2vEjBs.jpg

The powers come on! Getting ourselves ready for action!

p0Szo3f.jpg

oZDAn6Y.jpg

iNPs8zR.jpg

ZBxS3E7.jpg

I1RlAHQ.jpg

z00Gx2x.jpg

QiupeM7.jpg

wFsoVhS.jpg

Kraken gave us the evil eye while passing through the park...
we couldn't let him get away with it!

5F3DO5J.jpg

uQBUDSv.jpg

6dLneSh.jpg

fTtRqqB.jpg

lzc40VV.jpg

GgfUfc7.jpg

Meanwhile, another Giant Monster was alerted to our activities...
he didn't get away with it either!

Lj3KFjZ.jpg

Rto9tbV.jpg

IicfDSU.jpg

AiczH4b.jpg

VXRreHh.jpg

Forever Midnight is pleased with today's new shinies

SSqNPCX.jpg

Numina - Round Two

OGlQB5K.jpg

This round had no costume requirement but just for kicks I played around with 
setting SG colors to black & white, to allow a quickie color change on the same

costume slot

r3dvdnl.jpg

jS3SxNH.jpg

GMMU3FG.jpg

baqQwfp.jpg

40qTe7h.jpg

~ The End ~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sept 3 – Market Crash (Level 40-50 Purple Side – Khalisti Wharf) – Any AT – Under the Sea (what would you wear under water?)

Sept 17 – Cavern of Transcendence (Level 12-15 – Blue Side: The Hollows) Any AT – Scrub Up! Costume can be doctor, nurse, or any healthcare worker!

Sept 24 –  Tree of Thorns Respec #3 (Level 44-50 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – Any AT – Spy costumes

@TrixieKixx Sunshyne - PB 

@FrauleinMental Cranberry Doctor - Rad/Rad Corruptor

@TygerDarkstorm Singing Doctor - Symphony/Pain Controller

@TraumaTrain Leech - Pain Dom/Dark Blast Defender

@Bananiac Dark Anaesthetist - Mind/Emp Controller

Edited by TrixieKixx

@TrixieKixx Next week I'm hoping to be there on Singing Doctor - Symphony/Pain Controller

• Thumbs Up 1

It is not exactly "Healthcare" in the original sense, but he's a Doctor nonetheless: Happy to wipe some dust off Dark Anaesthetist, Mind / Emp Controller and one of my dearest toons. 😎

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1