Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

21 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

I hope you guys stay safe and your homes and such survive the hurricane. ❤️ Best wishes to you. Have a cousin stationed in Florida for the Air Force, so we've been checking in with them too to see if they're okay. Don't think they've had to evacuate yet.

Thanks. We were very very fortunate. Just 100 miles to the south of us, Fort Myers took a direct hit. The area is devastated with flooding and wind damage. So much destruction and lost lives. Which AF base? Eglin?

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Midnyte said:

Thanks. We were very very fortunate. Just 100 miles to the south of us, Fort Myers took a direct hit. The area is devastated with flooding and wind damage. So much destruction and lost lives. Which AF base? Eglin?

I um, honestly don't know, lol. 

• Haha 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Yes, that would be the plan: 6pm Eastern.

Have seen a few vids from the Hurricane, looked furious! Glad it didn't affect you guys too much in the Tampa area... 

• Thanks 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Short heads up on our Mini-Theme-Team yesterday. It was just @BurntUmber and me. Tried briefly to get a few more for Posi, but no interest from outside, so we decided to head out just the 2 of us, and went for the Eagle Eye Arc in Kings. 

@Burnt Umber Nuntius - Symphonic/Thermal Controller

@Bananiac Disco Infernale - Symphonic/Fire Dominator

eXDn4tw.png

And here we were bringing the heat undercover 😎

Tjv4npe.png

Fun action, singing our songs to those who would listen! 

• Like 3

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 10/1/2022 at 4:53 AM, Bananiac said:

Yes, that would be the plan: 6pm Eastern.

Have seen a few vids from the Hurricane, looked furious! Glad it didn't affect you guys too much in the Tampa area... 

Yep, we dodged another bullet. A lot of power outages and tree branch debris. My son and I made a trip out of the evacuation. 5 hours north of us, where he has a lot of friends. We had a great time. I was driving all day Saturday, that's why I couldn't join the symphony.

• Thumbs Up 1

I was just reading about 2022 Halloween event. Who is excited?! (besides me?) There are even some new badges. That means all my characters who thought they were retired from Halloween event have to come back out! Love it! 😊

Since we don't have any official Theme Team event this Saturday, maybe we could do an informal Halloween rendez-vous on Saturday at noon EST. Who's in?

• Like 1

I am busy with friends again next saturday, so not gaming at the usual TT time. But will definitely come on later that night and see who’s there. Lookin forward to Halloween event very much! Will it be rolling next weekend already?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Bananiac said:

I am busy with friends again next saturday, so not gaming at the usual TT time. But will definitely come on later that night and see who’s there. Lookin forward to Halloween event very much! Will it be rolling next weekend already?

It starts tomorrow!

• Thumbs Up 1

A few brief impressions from last saturdays Trick-or-Treat-Minitheme in Khalisti:

qsXqi5Z.png

wjFxT0v.png

frCZkCD.png

All familiar names, albeit in unusual attire 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thank you @Bananiac for sharing the mini-theme. I got your messages the next time I logged in. I regret not being able to make it last weekend. My life is all topsy-turvy right now! 😄 
After we got back from our hurricane evacuation last week, I came home with a flu or something and was feeling poorly all week, which of course caused me to be behind in everything... all my work projects and household duties and whatnot. I'm catching up this week and feeling terrrific! I still haven't had time to play any Halloween event, but it's on my horizon!

Hi folks,

you may wanna plan for this one here, easily overlooked in the forum:

Giveaway Extravaganza.png

Anybody interested in going there together in Theme?

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Theme Team, 10/22/2022

Pages 3, 4, and 5 - Positron 1 and 2

(I don't think there's a theme team already planned for this week, right?)

For this theme, bring a character that features one or more of the new power sets that came out in recent times. Here's a summary of what there is...

Seismic Blast (Blasters)

Earth Manipulation (Blasters)

Stone Melee (Stalkers and Scrappers)

Stone Armor (Stalkers and Scrappers)

Symphony Control (Controllers and Dominators)

Sonic Assault (Dominators)

Seismic Blast (Sentinels)

Stone Armor (Sentinels)

Illusion Control (Dominators)

We'll do Posi 1 and 2. It's probably not the WST, but it's the lowest level, easiest access for new characters. And I suspect a few of us would have new Symphonics, Illusion Doms, and Seismic Sentinels. No costume or naming themes this week - just a celebration what's new.

Holler for your spot!

Rich: Supercontinent, Seismic Blast/Stone Armor Sentinel

Midnyte: [She Who Celebrates the Newness], TBD

Bananiac: Heavy Assault Poet, Symphony/Savage Dominator

knowmad: Sham, Illusion/Martial Dominator

Umber: Nuntius, Symphony/Thermal Controller

Edited by TraumaTrain
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

We'll do Posi 1 and 2. It's probably not the WST, but it's the lowest level, easiest access for new characters. And I suspect a few of us would have new Symphonics, Illusion Doms, and Seismic Sentinels. No costume or naming themes this week - just a celebration what's new.

Holler for your spot!

I am bellowing for my spot 🤩

Count me in and I will update later with my character, temporarily named She Who Celebrates the Newness

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, Midnyte said:

That would be so much fun, I'm in! I'm glad to see she got an SG on Indomitable to host.

Street Knights is one of my SGs. 😉  Trauma Train will be giving away treats on the 31st from 6pm to 10pm or so EST.

Edited by TraumaTrain
  • Thanks 1

+1 for Rich.

I'm leaving the state again tomorrow but bringing a laptop this time. I don't think I can join on this Saturday at the normal time, but I might try and be online earlier.  I also might stay up all night the night before and sleep through everything. 

• Thumbs Up 1

For completeness purposes, here a short wrap-up of the 2 Posis we did yesterday with the "New Power Generation"-Theme.

I really missed on the secondary powersets, so please feel free to add what is missing

Supercontinent (Seismic/??? Sentinel) - Rich

Heavy Assault Poet (Symphonic/Syvage Dominator) - Bananiac

Nuntius (Symphonic/??? Controller) - Burnt Umber

Sham (Ill/??? Dominator) - A part time runner with us, but I totally missed to take down the Global 😌 Shoutout to you, Sham, if you come here reading up on it! It was great having you along with us!

a8Zwqc8.png

S6EEZVq.png

Pretty much rolled through the 2 TFs and took down bosses in no time. Seems those powers are killing it just fine 😎

We were missing you, @Midnyte! Hope everything is well!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/15/2022 at 5:12 PM, Bananiac said:

Hi folks,

you may wanna plan for this one here, easily overlooked in the forum:

Giveaway Extravaganza.png

Anybody interested in going there together in Theme

Hey Team, who is planning to go see this? I will definitely be looking around on Everlasting tomorrow. But plan to be on Indom tonite, even though this will be late for my timezone. DST is helping a bit, as we turned back the clock last night and now the time shift is only 5h until you Us girls and boys follow suit…