So I made a Dom

kiramon

On 7/30/2020 at 10:48 AM, Nafsmar said:

How do you guys keep that kind of interest in this game? I struggle trying to stay interested in it. Maybe I’m doing something wrong. I love the game but sometimes it just seems like it’s the same thing over and over and over again. And this is only while playing maybe 8 to 10 hours a week and that’s a good week.

Great question.  There are two kinds of people in life.  Those that can't get into playing CoH/CoV over time or those that can't stop playing at all. 

You either are or aren't. 

Edited by Fan Mail

On 8/3/2020 at 12:48 AM, JnEricsonx said:

500m-1 billion builds?  My most expensive probably caps around 150-200 mill!   How the hell do you have that much inf?

To me, it seems almost impossible to not have mountains of Inf. Depends on one's altitis, though. I only have maybe 8 totally tricked. I generally rotate playing my main 4-5. I rarely farm, and only ever did it to PL newbie alts, not for money. But, just playing 50s makes Inf fall like rain in a hurricane.

the game basically throws inf at you if you know where to look. Run an ITF, you get 10-16mil inf plus drops. common recipe drops are 100k if sold in stores or the nurse, a typical run usually gets an additional 2mil worth of common recipes. uncommon and rare recipes, I tend to craft, convert (to a pricey one) and sell.

I'm not a fan of purples, rather prefer cheap builds. so I have a stash of purple IOs and recipes that are worth a butt-load if I do decide to sell them. You can also save the inf and buy super-packs for ATOs. It's a gamble and sometimes you do encounter a loss, but odds of making a profit are in your favour with super-packs.