Searching for Coastal Map in AE

Milk Sheik

Hi, I'm working away on a Trojan-War themed time-travel arc, and I've been searching in vain for a good outdoor wilderness map. Back on Live, I remember playing an AE mission with a map like that of Eleusis in the Talos Island zone... green grass, no signs of civilization, no Croatoa forests, just some water, some grass and a couple of rocky hills. Another point of reference would be the War Wall Defender badge mission, or the mission where you have to find all the surface-to-air missiles stolen by the Malta, or the final fight with the Crimson Prototype in Market Crash. But for the life of me, I can't seem to find any outdoor missions that aren't a cityscape or a ship. Does anyone know the name of this particular type of map, or whether it is available at all?

Thanks in advance.

Refight the Trojan War and stop Arachnos in the time-traveling "Dr. Aeon and the Wrath of Achilles," 5 missions full of heroic allies and smash/lethal EBs, AE#31899!

Torchbearer Greek & Roman theme SG and coalition -- "Polias" -- always looking for new members!

Thanks so much! I'll check it out tonight.

EDIT: Yep! That was it! Did some editing last night and it worked out great.

Edited by Milk Sheik
Follow-up.

Refight the Trojan War and stop Arachnos in the time-traveling "Dr. Aeon and the Wrath of Achilles," 5 missions full of heroic allies and smash/lethal EBs, AE#31899!

Torchbearer Greek & Roman theme SG and coalition -- "Polias" -- always looking for new members!