What I'm Most Thankful For Here (kinda joking, kiiinda not)

Randoms

I think I'm most thankful that I haven't seen hide nor hair of Golden Girl here!

And I apologize if this ends up being the final piece of the terrible summoning ritual which brings that evil upon us, but I just felt compelled to say that I appreciate not constantly feeling like my interests and beliefs are being dismissed with maximum irreverence all the time.

Yey.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Not that I don't understand the sentiment, but I see that currently your post count stands at 1. You've chosen to post one thing here, and to make that one thing a behind-the-back attack on someone you had differences with seven years ago.

Classy.

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

Not that I don't understand the sentiment, but I see that currently your post count stands at 1. You've chosen to post one thing here, and to make that one thing a behind-the-back attack on someone you had differences with seven years ago.

Classy.

+1