Can someone explain this?

Zalkenai

So... does this bug explain how I can can have a five million bid in on something and see at least one 300,000-level bid while mine didn't fill?

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

2 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

So... does this bug explain how I can can have a five million bid in on something and see at least one 300,000-level bid while mine didn't fill?

Actually a different bug is responsible for this.  If you have an enhancement on the AH on a character; say a LoTG +recharge, you may have issues buying it on one of your other characters on that account.  They may fail to buy the LoTG +recharge at any price.

Edited by Ura Hero

6 minutes ago, Ura Hero said:

Actually a different bug is responsible for this.  If you have an enhancement on the AH on a character; say a LoTG +recharge, you may have issues buying it on one of your other characters on that account.  They may fail to buy the LoTG +recharge at any price.

Huh.  I don't market much (like I don't have dozens of things up for sale at any one time or anything), but I suppose anything's possible.  I'll keep an eye out for that in the future.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

2 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

This is *probably* some variation of the display bug, because that just shouldn't happen (exceptions occur; see below).  Lately I've noticed something I always have bids in on slip in a sale for 1 in the last 5, and I've been writing that off to ghosts in the machine.

28 minutes ago, Ura Hero said:

Ura, can you clarify?  If this is the locked market bug, then it can occur when you have bids and offers on the same item on the same *character*.  The queue treats different characters, even if they are on the same account, as different actors.  But if you are referring to a different bug, I'm all ears!

Who run Bartertown?

I've only seen it a few times, but it does appear to happen.   It is so infrequent that I don't have a lot of information other than what I said earlier.  Once in a while if you have an enhancement for sale on an account if you try to buy it on a different character on the same account, you can't.  Logging seems to fix it.   Not sure if zoning will fix it.  Just another one of those things you stick to the side and work around it.