Weekly Discussion 62: Poll

GM Miss

• Retired Lead Game Master
19 hours ago, Troo said:

I doubt I would do this since I keep the discord and forum discussions the same every week. I don't want to manage two separate ones. 

Contact me on Discord (Miss#1337) for a faster response!

Want more information on lore pets?

Want to get involved in our weekly discussions on discord or the forums?

20 hours ago, GM Miss said:

I doubt I would do this since I keep the discord and forum discussions the same every week. I don't want to manage two separate ones. 

I was posting a link to the former topics (at least where I thought they were). Is there a list that non-discord folks aren't privy to?

Edited by Troo
I misspelled "non-discord"

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On 8/5/2020 at 11:41 AM, GM Miss said:

We have already had discussions about some of these, but i will add some to the next poll. 🙂 (It wont be for a few months)

Thank you. I must have missed the discussion.

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

• Retired Lead Game Master
5 hours ago, Patti said:

Does a follow-up discussion of a past topic pose a problem?

Yes, because i post the same topic every week on both discord AND the forums. I keep it the same, doing two different ones would double the amount of work I have to do on recaps weekly. 

4 hours ago, Troo said:

I was posting a link to the former topics (at least where I thought they were). Is there a list that no discord folks aren't privy to?

I'm not sure what you are asking. I thought you were asking if we could go back to past topics that the forum didn't get to discuss and was letting you know that most likely won't happen due to the above reason. 

Edited by GM Miss

Contact me on Discord (Miss#1337) for a faster response!

Want more information on lore pets?

Want to get involved in our weekly discussions on discord or the forums?

I think there is confusion.   I'm asking if we can't just redo topics and give more people a chance to address them on the forums AND anywhere else.   Call the "Follow-Up Discussions" and see what's new.   It's been a whole year by now right?

Dual Pistols: discuss ways to improve the set. Possible topics could include:

• Give it a Snipe (possibly replace Piercing Rounds)
  • Proliferate Sentinel version of Suppressive Fire (more damage, less mez duration)
  • Proliferate Sentinel version of Cryo Ammo (adds 33% +Range to attacks as the bullets are "more aerodynamic")
  • Add -Regen debuff to Cryo Ammo
  • Increase Base Recharge of Dual Wield in an effort to increase its damage (DW's DPA is hot garbage, worse than Pistols)

Edited by Bopper

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

Regeneration: discuss ways to improve the set. Possible topics could include:

• Provide a Scaling Regeneration to mirror the Scaling Resistance Super Reflexes get. Similar to Gamma Boost, the 3 Auto powers would each give a Regeneration buff that scales inversely with your current HP. Maybe something that scales by 2% regeneration for ever 1% loss of HP when HP is below 75% (so caps at 150% for each auto power, 450% total).
  • Increase duration of Moment of Glory to 20s (instead of 15s)
  • Replace the Enhanceable Toxic Resistance in Reconstruction with an unenhanceble 1.25 scale Resistance to All Damage Types
  • Give the set a scale 0.75 (or 0.80) resistance to Regeneration Debuffs to each of the 3 Auto powers
  • Give the Heal powers a Heal over Time effect on top of the current Heal
  • Give Instant Healing a +Strength(Heal, Regeneration) buff that would temporarily (90s) give your other powers a boost to their healing and regeneration effects.
Edited by Bopper

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

20 minutes ago, Bopper said:

Dual Pistols: discuss ways to improve the set. Possible topics could include:

• Give it a Snipe (possibly replace Piercing Rounds)
  • Prolifirate Sentinel version of Suppressive Fire (more damage, less mez duration)
  • Prolifirate Sentinel version of Cryo Ammo (adds 33% +Range to attacks as the bullets are "more aerodynamic")
  • Add -Regen debuff to Cryo Ammo
  • Increase Base Recharge of Dual Wield in an effort to increase its damage (DW's DPA is hot garbage, worse than Pistols)

If they just replaced piercing rounds with a snipe/quick snipe I would be 1000% happy. 

• GM Miss locked and unpinned this topic