I hate Male Face 1

Vanden

On 8/3/2020 at 8:05 PM, Yomo Kimyata said:

I really dislike Female Face 1 too.  I mean, this is my default?!?:

2020-08-03 (1).png

This is a lot more hostile looking than some of the Hostile female faces.  One of those I find attractive; she just looks sarcastic.  And of course the crazed looking Hostile faces, male or female,  go great with clown makeup.   This oen might as well. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Let's hope Homelander ends up like Captain Amazing!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

On 8/3/2020 at 2:49 PM, GastlyGibus said:

Male Face 1 should be restricted to villains only. No super hero would ever have the kind of shit-eating grin that Male Face 1 has. 😛

Yeah, coincidently I only use that face when making a villain...a particularly mischievous villain. That or an outright crazy villain.

On 8/3/2020 at 11:49 PM, GastlyGibus said:

Male Face 1 should be restricted to villains only. No super hero would ever have the kind of shit-eating grin that Male Face 1 has. 😛

Why should it? To me it looks like the face of the Star of the next Dreamworks hit movie.

eyebro.jpg.0be8ad8d7893124fe12cafc29ffb9c51.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 8/3/2020 at 3:15 PM, Vanden said:

That guy looks like an a-hole. I hate how he's the first face you see when you go to create a character. Male Face 7 or Male Face 10 would be much better default faces for when you first create a character.

That's the face I use in response to Karens lol

On 8/3/2020 at 4:49 PM, GastlyGibus said:

On 8/3/2020 at 5:48 PM, MTeague said:

Or if you want to rename the face "Villain Face 1" while still keeping it available for characters of any alignment, then sure. 

In fact, both of these were true at one point.  When CoV first released, there were a lot of villain-only costume pieces, and many that weren't "proliferated" from hero pieces as well.  What's now male face 1 was the original default face for villains.  IIRC, it then became "villain face 1" (or something similar) when costume parts were merged, but then ended up being the default when costume parts got re-re-standardized around the time of Freedom and the introduction of pay-for costumes.

...how I remember that, when there are so many more useful things I could remember, I have no idea.

• 3 weeks later