thugs/poison build

diefree

So after thinking on what I want from character concept decided on thugs/poison. Problem is I have no experience with these and little with mastermind. Any build suggestions are welcomed also guides or builds would be appreciated. Thank you.

I would strongly suggest starting on something more forgiving. 

Bots/FF is a good safe bet for beginner mm's, also learn the macros to help you command the pets to your liking.

There are plenty of guides on how to bind, macro, and slash commands to help a mm.

Trust me if you start out on something that requires a lot of time and upkeep you will quickly hate the AT.

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

I disagree.  Everything is playable in PvE.   Just temper your expectations.  This is the type of build that is NOT easy mode.  The synergies are late coming and it will lend itself to slower play and or needing help from others.  It also could take a lot of IOS to make it playable at higher levels.  But if you want to play this just don’t turn up the levels.  

Edited by Talionis

17 hours ago, kiramon said:

While I don’t agree with starting bot/ff (zzzzzz), I do agree that you should probably start /away/ from poison, as it leaves a totally bitter taste on low MMs... 

I've been thinking maybe thugs time would fit concept. He makes drugs that can temporarily grant super powers so time could mimic effects of the drugs.

3 hours ago, diefree said:

I've been thinking maybe thugs time would fit concept. He makes drugs that can temporarily grant super powers so time could mimic effects of the drugs.

Time is good for a first time run (seeing how it’s so good lol)