Hi, I'm your new official PvP community rep. Ask me anything.

• 1 month later

There's a lot I am not getting about the pvp zones. My defense drops over 27%, just entering a pvp zone. I use a luck - supposed to increase my defense - if it does, I can't tell. I got one of the Super lucks, and my defense doesn't move from the measly 20% I had before I took it. 

Is there no way to make the pvp zone behave like it does in pve when dealing with npcs? I get there was an attempt to do some kind of half-baked balancing between the ATs - but what's the point of inspirations if they provide no value? 

On 8/6/2020 at 9:32 AM, Ukase said:

There's a lot I am not getting about the pvp zones. My defense drops over 27%, just entering a pvp zone. I use a luck - supposed to increase my defense - if it does, I can't tell. I got one of the Super lucks, and my defense doesn't move from the measly 20% I had before I took it. 

Is there no way to make the pvp zone behave like it does in pve when dealing with npcs? I get there was an attempt to do some kind of half-baked balancing between the ATs - but what's the point of inspirations if they provide no value? 

The power you use that affect NPCs will have PvE effects against PvE targets even in a PvP zone, but powers that affect you or other players follow the PvP ruleset. PvP diminishing returns is always present regardless of what you're doing which is why about the only inspirations that matter in PvP are greens and sometimes blues.

@macskull/@Not Mac

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 25JUL20)

Twitch | Youtube

On 5/23/2019 at 11:56 PM, CR Banana Man said:

If you wanna know where I stand on certain things, ask away, and I'll answer what I can.

Do you yourself regularly engage in glorious PvP not just in the Arena but also in the actual PvP maps?

From what i remember when i started on Zukunft was the massive Lack of people willing to do PvP there. Zukunft was a PvP Desert.