CoH Modder

• 3 weeks later

So, here's a new request I wonder if any of you Modmasters can accomplish.

Would it be possible to replace the graphic effect for Rune of Protection?
Optimally, I'd love to see it turned into a force field of some sort, and still be colorable. If not colorable, something really subtle. Even merely disabling it or making it invisible would be an improvement for me. It looks cool sometimes, but among so many other FX it's just a mess in combat. Also, then I can use it on nonmagical characters without abusing immersion so much.

Of course, I understand if something like this is beyond the purview here, since this is mostly sound and interface mods.

P.S. @Solarverse did you ever make any progress on Star Wars sounds for Assault Rifle? or updating the Pistols set to include the Revolver temp power?
Sorry to be a pest about such things. Wish there was something I had the aptitude to do in return.

• 1 month later
5 hours ago, Turric said:

I am getting an an Error 503.

Is this site down?

I am not super Internet savvy so...

I'm guessing maintenance of the site, but I can stab...erm poke @The Philotic Knight in a bit

• Like 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Small problem.

I got it all going, picked the mods I wanted and then went to play to see them.

My launcher starts but then shuts down with this error:

File: bin/clientmessages-en.bin

Unable to locate bin/clientmessages-en.bin

So now I am looking for an easy fix before I reinstall Tequila.

1 hour ago, zenijos10 said:

Looks like its back down now, returning a 503.

Back up now. Bonus, I've learned how to fix that issue in the future! So if anyone sees that it's down, just report it directly to me via PM and I'll get it fixed up.

• Thanks 2
I'm out.

1 hour ago, The Philotic Knight said:

Back up now. Bonus, I've learned how to fix that issue in the future! So if anyone sees that it's down, just report it directly to me via PM and I'll get it fixed up.

Thanks!  And also thanks in general for putting this together and keeping it available.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later
7 hours ago, GM Crumpet said:

Is it down again? I've tried connecting several times over the last couple of days and just got the error

Looks like it

*pokes* @The Philotic Knight

• Thumbs Up 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Recently downloaded this & enjoying the few mods I've downloaded so far except for "Praetorian background UI(v2)". It just does nothing. I still have the same default villain background in both character creation & costume edit.