From Myst Haven to Rat City and somewhere in between

Flintlock Burnfur

Longbow report: 7A-20200731-MH

Submitted: July 31, 2020

Agents in the field have reported recent movement by former Malta agents.  It appears as though a play is about to be made, though it is unknown what it is at this present point in time.  The following report will detail the players involved, especially those of heavy interest.

Subject: Operative Violet Rose Bravo

Place of birth: San Antonio, Texas

Walker is a former Ranger who served time in the Persian Gulf and Somalia.  It is reported that at age 16 he lied about his age and identity, using his brother's ID in order to enlist during the Vietnam conflict.  After his service during Somalia, it is believed he was given a dishonourable discharge for events at this time kept secret.  It is believed Walker was merely used as a scapegoat in order for his recruitment into Malta.

Most of his time in Malta is kept under wraps, though there are two incidents which have been reported.  The first happened in Columbus, Ohio, when the Malta cell was engaged with two known superheroes called Hawk's Scream and Grey Kestrel.  The latter is an agent for the Canadian Secret Intelligence Service: Paranormal Division.  Thanks to affiliations with CSIS, Longbow managed to acquire the entire crew working with Walker, a.k.a. Operative Violet Rose Bravo.  They are as follows;

Omega Six: Malcolm Montgomery Watt, Perth Australia.

Indigo Beta: Isabella Colleoni, Venice, Italy

Crimson Luna: Chelsea Morgan, Shreveport, Louisiana

Grey 6-2-6: Kevin Wau, San Francisco, California

The second incident happened in Dubai, UAE.  Reports state that Walker's group managed to smuggle a known figure who had been observing activities within the Taliban and ISIS for several years.  Walker's group was hired to assist in the extraction of Raz Amir and deliver him to American authorities.  The extraction took place, but it is reported Amir was cut loose in Donegal, Republic of Ireland.  It is believed that Walker had an acquaintance living in Donegal.  It is believed to be of the McBride family (please see report 58-20200609-FH).

As of 2012, the Malta group known as the Red Hand have been disbanded.  All agents listed above simply disappeared, with the exception of two.  The first being Chelsea Morgan who is now the Assistant District Attorney for the city of Raven Port, Maine.  She has also been observed to patrol Raven Port with her sister.  Together they are known as Bowhuntress and Free Spirit (a.k.a. Yolanda Morgan). Yolanda Morgan is also a member of the Raven Port Police Department, acting as a detective and forensic psychologist.  Longbow advises to leave Chelsea Morgan until she makes contact with us.

The second was Walker.  Walker began a successful private investigative agency in Steel Canyon which ran until June of 2020.  At that time he relinquished control to one of his partners, Dixon Lee.  Walker accepted, at the time, the sheriff's position in Myst Haven, already a known hot spot for former criminal affiliates and of supernatural activity.  At present, two Midnighters are stationed in Myst Haven to observe the local supernatural phenomenon.  As for Walker, time will only tell what he is doing as sheriff in Myst Haven.

Walker is known to be a tough individual to take down.  He's a cowboy, that is know, as he uses a pair of tactical pistols.  He has retained his teleportation unit to this day that was issued to him when he joined Malta. He also packs a pretty good punch.

Spoiler

Longbow Report: 6Z-20200715-RC

Submitted: July 15, 2020

Agents in the field stationed in the Rogue Isles have discovered the movements of a former Knives of Artemis agent. Details as follows;

Name: Sister White

Place of Birth: Manchester, England

The Wallcott family is well known in political circles, considering that Reginald Wallcott currently holds the seat in parliament for the Labour Party.  The Wallcott's have three daughters, the oldest is the late Maxine Wallcott who once acted as a liaison for Donelda Stewart, CEO of Stewart Industries located in Halifax, Nova Scotia.  Marianne is the middle child, the youngest being Eleanor Wallcott.  The youngest Wallcott has taken up the position of liaison for Donelda Stewart since the death of Maxine.

Wallcott is believed to have been recruited by the Knives of Artemis right out of university.  She attended Oxford where she majored in political science and minored in business administration.  This was as of 2007.  She was known to associate with four other Knives quite closely.

Sister Eventide: Darla Drobsky, Kiev, Ukraine

Sister Jade: Claire Jackson, Montgomery, Alabama

Sister Heraldry: Gwenevier Xanthe, Berlin, Germany (deceased)

Sister Clementine: Greta Thorstrum, Oslo, Norway

As of 2012, this small group has been disbanded.  It is believed the four left shortly after an operation in Dubai, UEA (see file 7A-20200731-MH) which may have caused the death of Sister Heraldry. Since this incident, the other four agents have disappeared, until now.

As of July 2020, Sister White has been seen in Port Oakes, Rogue Isles.  Current observation has shown that she has purchased a series of warehouses on the northern shore of the island.  Undercover operatives have also discovered Sister White has become a part of a secret underground community in an underground city called Rat City.  At present, the city has existed for the past ten years, with people wanting to hide from Arachnos living there.  It is believed Sister White knows of the presence of our agent, but as of yet has not made a move. Advised to continue with observation at this time.

Sister White is a more than capable marksman, using a pair of British army issue pistols.  She is also a student of deception and can wield a sword with some skill.

Spoiler

Longbow Report: 58-20200609-FH

Submitted: June 9, 2020

Agents stationed in Paragon City have made note of the movement of a person of interest.

Name: Hexen Bullet/Hexen Spider

Place of birth: Donegal, Republic of Ireland

It is believed Alysia McBride is considered to be a modern day witch.  While she has associated with the Cabal of Croatoa, she has maintained good relations with organizations such as the Midnighters, Longbow and Vanguard.  Seemingly having an ability to move freely between Paragon City and the Rogue Isles, she also has an ability to move between planes.  Agents have observed that her apartment in King's Row also happens to contain a rift through dimensions where upon entering is the most beautiful landscape.  A small fishing pond, tiny living area, spots of relaxation and amazingly an employee of the Icon clothing stores.  McBride herself has encountered these agents and seems unphased by their constant observation, willingly answering questions posed to her.

Of questions posed to her; she knows Walker (see file 7A-20200731-MH) as her father had an association with Walker going back several decades. She did not learn how to use her tactical pistols under Walker's tutelage.  She learned on her own.  At one time her father wanted her to join Malta, but her mother (a known pagan and witch) had other ideas, making sure to help the young Alysia leave Ireland when she was 18 years old.  She either vaguely knows Sister White (see file 6Z-20200715-RC) or does not know her at all.  She was present when Raz Amir was brought to Donegal where he was released and sent on his way.  McBride's father and Walker had an argument, whereby she entailed that this is the moment Walker officially quite Malta and disbanded the Red Hand.  It was also at this moment McBride's mother began making preparations for Alysia to leave Donegal so she would not be enlisted by either Malta or the Knives of Artemis.

Alysia McBride is a witch, and skilled with illusion and fire magic.  Which is why many Longbow agents show confusion with McBride's more than capable use of a pair of pistols.  At present, she is working for the Midnighters in recovering magical artefacts across Paragon City and the Rogue Isles.

Spoiler

((Violet Rose Bravo is a dual pistols/invuln Sentinel with teleportation and fighting, Sister White is a dual pistols/ninja training Blaster with experimentation, Hexen Bullet is a dual pistols/energy manipulation Blaster with sorcery and medicine.  Hexen Spider, which is another alias of Alysia's, is an Arachnos Spider to go with roleplay that Alysia goes undercover to acquire magic items in the Rogue Isles.  Hexen Spider is level 6 and only has sorcery flight at present.  The above videos are theme songs for each of the characters.  All three characters are ones I have built bases for, though Myst Haven is in the middle of renos right now.  Though, they are open for touring.  MYSTHAVEN-16373, RATCITY-16258, FISHINGHOLE-13711.  It should be noted that Myst Haven is far from complete as I still have two complete districts to finish.  Rat City is pretty much done though with room to expand in the future.  While all of this is for player's entertainment purposes and a way to get to know the character's, it's also a way for me to keep things straight or else I'll forget and cause huge rifts of discontinuity with the space time continuum.))

Edited by Flintlock Burnfur
  • Like 1

Longbow interview

Subject: Alysia McBride

Agent compromised, unharmed

McBride: Jaysus, lad!  Ye shoulda read the signs, steppin' too close ta the edge of the pond, ye could fall in.

Agent: Yeah, I ... just ... everything makes you kind of forget things here.

McBride: Aye, it's me own pocket dimension carved out.  Plus a wee bit o' Narnia in me back alleyway in the King's Row apartment I rent.

Agent: Must be awfully expensive if you've got a gateway to... well, this.

McBride: Shite, lad, me landlord was ready ta give it away.  No one willin' ta move in for over five years.  Why not come up ta the fire an' dry off.  Ye catch any fish?

Agent: No, unfortunately.

McBride: Takes a wee pit o' patience ta fish.  Ya like a drink while ye dry off?

Agent: Um... sure.  I guess.

McBride: Good.  I've got poitin.  Irish moonshine.  It'll get a literal brick wall drunk.

(McBride pours one out for the Agent)

Agent: Um... I'm not so sure, I'm...

McBride: Aye, yer on duty.  You Longbow agents think yer all sneaky, but let's honest, if ye come inta this place, it's not so secret.

Agent: That obvious?

McBride: A fox in a henhouse has a better chance o' not bein' noticed, lad.

Agent: I guess I'll have to work on that. I do have some questions for you, if you don't mind.

McBride: Go ahead, lad.  This should be real good crack!

(before the questions begins, McBride raises her glass to the Agent and states "Sláinte."

Agent: What's that mean?

McBride: It's Irish for good health.  An' after a few o' these, lad, yer gonna need it.

Agent: What...?

McBride: Oh, fer cryin' out loud, it's no' poison, lad.  It's poitin.  If yer not used ta it, yer in for a ride.

Agent: ... maybe just the one glass then.  So, I'm aware that you are familiar with a Jonathan Walker.

McBride: Who?

Agent: He also went by Operative Violet Rose Bravo.

McBride: OH!  Aye, him I know.  Or I know of.  A Texan.  Knew me father pretty well.

Agent: According to what we know, your father and Walker had a fight in 2012.  After the extraction of an undercover agent, Raz Amir.

McBride: Oh, I remember that.  Me father is, what ye might call a true believer.  Probably come from his Catholic upbringin'.  Anyway, Rose ... or Walker as ye call 'im, they brought this Arab man inta the house, gave him some cash and cut him loose, sent him on his way.  Me father was mad as a hatter, started screamin' at Rose.  Rose had a firm tone ta 'im even though me father was pissed as hell.  While all o' that's goin' on, my ma took me an' me younger sister out ta the back garden where we had a discussion.  Me older brother had lost his fookin' mind an' joined Malta a year b'fore an' ma explained father wanted that fer us too.

Agent: Is that when you ... *burps* ...holy shit this stuff is nasty!

McBride: That'll grow hair on yer fookin' chest, lad!

Agent: Um, yeah.  So... so this is when you also met Sister White?

McBride: I have no idea who that is, lad.

Agent: According to our... to our report, Sister White was with Walker the night they landed in Donegal.  And it's believed...

(at this point, the Agent passes out, there is a rustling noise)

McBride: Ye left yer tape recorder on, lad.  C'mon, let's get you layin' down.  Gonna have a massive hangover in the mornin'.  Jaysus, you Longbow are lightweights.

Recording ended.

Agent was unharmed, but suffered a terrible hangover the next day.  Longbow should note that the beverage poitin is highly alcoholic, and while there are many legitimate distillers in Ireland, there's also a great number of people who distill poitin in back sheds.  McBride is believed to be one of them.

• Like 1

Lognbow interview

Subject: Jonathan Tiberius Walker

Agent compromised, unharmed

(Agent was sitting in the Go Go Coffee restaurant, approached by subject and two deputies)

Gonzalez: Move over, ese.

(Agent moves over to accommodate Deputy Gonzalez)

Agent: Um, deputy this is ...

O'Connely: I'll take the inside, Sheriff.

Walker: Alright, Becca.  Rosie, can we get some coffees over here, please.

Gonzalez: And a fully loaded burger, fries an' gravy, please, Rosie.

Agent: So... where's Deputy Horns...

Walker: Today's the day o' the week when citizens of Olde Towne come in to the strip to shop.  They're pretty old fashioned, and Horns, what bein' a former Hellion an' a demon ta boot, I decided probably best if he had the day off.

O'Connely: Horns is working on his painting.  I'm hoping he can display some in the new gallery being built.  He's really good.

(O'Connely smiles and seems quite polite, Rosie, the owner of the establishment brings around coffees and Gonzalez's burger)

Agent: That's a pretty good looking burger.

Gonzalez: Better than Up-N-Away burgers back in Paragon.

Walker: I wager y'all know each of us, Gonzalez a former Skull, Becca here's a witch who was with the Cabal, an' I'm former Malta.  Now, who in the hell are you, an' what in the hell are ya doin' here?  Wait, scratch that, I think I got a pretty good idea 'bout the second part o' that question.

Agent: Longbow needs to know of the movements of former dangerous agents with rogue affiliations.

Walker: Do we look like we're a danger ta you, Agent?  (Longbow Agent shakes his head and mutters "no")  Probably b'cause each of us 'round these parts just wants ta live our lives.  Everyone here has a secret, an' we all know what they are.  Tony's ex-Family, Rosie an' Carl used ta work for Crey.  Hell, we got two Midnighters here.

Gonzalez: Longbow ain't thinkin' of movin' in, are they? 'Cause that would be a bad move, hombre.

Agent: Is that a threat, deputy?

Walker: Ain't a threat, Agent.  It's a fact.  Why do you think when we're all so open about our pasts here, that Malta, Skulls, Hellions 'r even Cabal ain't come down ta 'collect,' so ta speak? (Agent shakes his head)  Because there's somethin' 'bout this place that hides us all.  Look, we just wanna live our lives in peace, an' we've all found someplace ta do that, so you go back ta Longbow an' tell 'em everybody here is fine an' we don't need anybody watchin' over us.  We ain't 'bout ta try an' take over the world.

Agent: Look, each of you were once members of rogue organizations, we have to take precautions...

Gonzalez: I think you got enough things to worry about, like spiders, ese.

Walker: Robbie's got a point.  So whyn't you finish your coffee, have a burger, maybe stop for pasta over at Tony's or take in some fishin' down at the lake.  (Walker gets to his feet, waits for Becca to get up before putting on his stetson).  Just stay outta Olde Towne.

Gonzalez: Awesome burger as always, Rosie. (Rosie calls out with "Everytime, Robbie.  You three take care, now.")

Agent: Question, Walker. (Walker sighs and nods) How did you know?

Walker: How didn't we know, Agent.

Gonzalez: Everyone in town figured you out the second you walked in.  Carl phoned us up about twenty minutes ago.

Walker: We decided ta wait a bit, an' see what ya did.

O'Connely: Nice to meet you, by the way.

Walker: You enjoy your time in Myst Haven, ya hear.

Recording ended.

Agent reported catching a three pound lake trout.  May come back again when off duty, just for the fishing.

• Like 1

Longbow interview

Subject: Mairanne Wallcott

Agent compromised, injured, broken wrist, shattered knee cap

(after a short struggle, Agent is subdued)

Wallcott: What exactly is a Longbow Agent doing in Rat City?

Agent: I'll be the one asking the questions, Sister White.

Wallcott: I don't go by that name anymore, Agent.  And I seriously doubt you're in any condition to be making demands.  So I'll ask again politely, what are you doing here?

Agent: Watching you.  How did you figure it out?

Wallcott: The people living here have been doing so for over ten years. They can sniff out Longbow or Arachnos easily.  They knew who you were the second you showed up.

Agent: You're putting these people in danger with your presence, you know.

Wallcott: From the Knives? I doubt it.  They don't come to Port Oakes.

Agent: From Arachnos.  They know you're here.  They'll be coming for you.

Wallcott: And you're here to protect us?

Agent: We can get you out of the Rogue Isles.  Get you back to Paragon.

Wallcott: All of us?

Agent: Just you.

Wallcott: No deal.  I don't move without anyone else.  You can make a show of good faith, however, and get some of the orphans down here back to Paragon.

Agent: Why the children?

Wallcott: Have you seen what is called an orphanage here in the Isles?  It's a training program.  Children taken in to become Arachnos soldiers, Widows, Fortunatas.  These children are already traumatized with the unfortunate happenstance of being born in the Rogue Isles.

Agent: And should they fall victim to the Skulls or Hellions?  Join up with those gangs should things not work out for them?

Wallcott: It's a possibility, but at least Skulls and Hellions take care of their own and their communities.  Better for them there than to end up on an operating table becoming the next experiment for high and mighty Lord Recluse.

Agent: And if we do?  If we get the kids back to Paragon, what'll you do for us?

Wallcott: That's a show of good faith, Agent.  If you do that, and none of those children become indoctrinated into Longbow, then we'll talk more.  Until then, it's best you never return to Rat City.

Recording ended.

Several days later a smuggler's ship arrived to take a dozen children from Rat City.  Packed away in cargo shipping containers, they safely made their way to Paragon city.

• Like 1