Not able to combine Hamios

Chill35242

I bought 2 level 50 Endoplasm Exposure Hamis. at the same time.  Slotted 1 in Oppressive Gloom, with the intent to combine the two.  When i try to combine the second one, the option to " Choose an active enhancement from your power " does not work.    Can someone tell me if I am not seeing these at the same and able to combine? 

image.thumb.png.83d814139411e60c46945885e33fafc9.pngimage.thumb.png.83d814139411e60c46945885e33fafc9.png

image.thumb.png.60095a8f1963e132ea4f4ff770416d5b.png

Edited by Chill35242
spelling

• Game Master
On 8/9/2020 at 11:21 AM, Hardship said:

Are you level 47?  I think that hamis follow the level +3 rule of slotting.  I think that a 50+ is effectively a level 51 enh, so you'd need to be level 48+ in order to use it, and probably in order to make it.

Nail on the head.  I'd hold on to the Hami-Os and wait to enact your plans.

Level 47 - Able to slot Level 50 enhancements.

Level 48 - Able to combine Level 50 X1.

Level 49 - Able to combine Level 50 X2.

Level 50 - No change.  (You can combine a maximum of three separate non-IO enhancements together.)

Homecoming: City of Heroes -- Want to play? Start here. - Enjoy helping others? Join us as a GM.

8 minutes ago, GM Tahquitz said:

Level 50 - No change.  (You can combine a maximum of three separate non-IO enhancements together.)

Can you? In game I've only been able to achieve +2 as a maximum.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

40 minutes ago, FoulVileTerror said:

I think Tahquitz is saying that.   

Have #1

Combine with #2 for +1

Combine with #3 for +2

That could be it.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

1 hour ago, FoulVileTerror said:

I think Tahquitz is saying that.   

Have #1

Combine with #2 for +1

Combine with #3 for +2

I thought something was amiss....

image.png.5818d9bf4fb0ff5aa03e868c2b337cc7.png

Is this because once upon a time we actually could get lvl 53 HOs?

Edited by Bill Z Bubba

5 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

I thought something was amiss....

image.png.5818d9bf4fb0ff5aa03e868c2b337cc7.png

Is this because once upon a time we actually could get lvl 53 HOs?

At one time, yes, L53 HOs dropped.

They don't anymore.  I'm a relative newb (2008).  So I'm not sure exactly WHEN L53's dropped or exactly why they stopped.

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

31 minutes ago, Hyperstrike said:

At one time, yes, L53 HOs dropped.

They don't anymore.  I'm a relative newb (2008).  So I'm not sure exactly WHEN L53's dropped or exactly why they stopped.

I think it was the first issue after Hami appeared.  It was fairly early on, I wasn't doing much top end stuff back then so I wasn't paying tons of attention to the exact time.

32 minutes ago, Hyperstrike said:

I'm a relative newb (2008).

Get offa muh lawn! 🙂

32 minutes ago, Hyperstrike said:

So I'm not sure exactly WHEN L53's dropped or exactly why they stopped.

I don't remember either. Wonder if it happened at the same time they added the ability to combine enhs.

4 hours ago, Ura Hero said:

I think it was the first issue after Hami appeared.  It was fairly early on, I wasn't doing much top end stuff back then so I wasn't paying tons of attention to the exact time.

4 hours ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

I don't remember either. Wonder if it happened at the same time they added the ability to combine enhs.

https://archive.paragonwiki.com/wiki/Hamidon_Origin_Enhancements#Higher_Level_Hamidon_Enhancements

At one time a bug allowed a hero who was exemplared several levels below his natural level to obtain a level 52 Hamidon Origin Enhancement. This is no longer possible; however, these enhancements still exist in the game in finite supply.

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!