[Upd. Jan 2020]Human Form MFnWS SC SLM Perm Eclipse/Hasten/Triple Pet -Near Perma Mire

Thanks very much for the build!

I'm primarily a MFing PB, but I couldn't play just ONE Kheldian.    :D

I count 8 toggles on this build.  Given the higher defense and resist numbers achieved with your build, I'm assuming they're on all the time during combat?  I really hate managing toggles and the need to reactivate them after having been stunned, etc...    :o

So I'm looking forward to test driving this build.  I was hoping he'd make a good AE farmer ... or at least be able to assist a main tank farmer.  ;p    You're using the MFing Dwarf powers as set mules. I noticed.  It's not viable to trick out a Dwarf-centric build solely for MF-farming?

I've seen your build! It IS a MFingPB  ;) I love it!

I'm primarily a MFing PB, but I couldn't play just ONE Kheldian.    :D

I count 8 toggles on this build.  Given the higher defense and resist numbers achieved with your build, I'm assuming they're on all the time during combat?  I really hate managing toggles and the need to reactivate them after having been stunned, etc...    :o

So I'm looking forward to test driving this build.  I was hoping he'd make a good AE farmer ... or at least be able to assist a main tank farmer.  ;p    You're using the MFing Dwarf powers as set mules. I noticed.  It's not viable to trick out a Dwarf-centric build solely for MF-farming?

I've seen your build! It IS a MFingPB  ;) I love it!

Thank you very much, Orivon!  I do think I could lose some slots in Nova, like you suggested, and put them to better use.  No need for Phase Shift if I have Quantum Flight.  Can slot an additional mule that will improve some stats, etc. 

You are THE SQUID, O.  Thanks for the review.    8)

• 2 weeks later

I looked at adding purples to my "no purples/no WIO" tri-form but decided it was too small of an incremental improvement to spend the time and influence when I could blow it all on a Humann only alternate build. I made a few minor changes to the build in the OP, but basically going with it.

If anyone is wondering, the current cost for this build at "buy it now prices" is around 800mm (I have some catalysts so I bought some Superior IOs already catqalyzed and some not, depending on price difference). Not all orders have filled yet, but that gives you an idea of what a full prupled/WIO/ATO build cost.

The "good IOs" like LoTG and, PVP Procs and +Recovery type IOs are rather high right now, but you still sink the bulk of the noolah in winter and purples (I'm estimating my tri-form build was about 1/3 of the cost of this one)

Took the build for a spin last night. I did add the Sudden Acceleration KB->KD to Quasar, and I switched the Performance Shifter in Stamina for a regular IO because as far as I know it makes no differerence (both at+5) and I beyond stamina, I only boosted the recharge in Hasten, but I haven't yet boosted the defense IOs 

The build gets a double thumbs up!

It will get a little getting used to after going triform for so long, for example I miss Nova for navigating vertically, but I have other superspeeders so I know it's not a problem. The Tin Mage TF felt a little awkward at first, but I also ran an ITF and finished clearing the towers by myself, and had no problems at +4.

Next step is to try farming with it, but I suspect that as long as you don't afk and let Eclipse lapse, it should work pretty well.

EDIT: tried it quick over lunch. No problems, Comic Con Bloody Rainbow farm on x8+4 is easy, the damage is more bursty than on my dedicated farmer toon but you have plenty of bodies to reful, explode, etc... The extracted essences die before you are even done summoning them. so don't bother. If you run the fire farm you don;t even have to bother turning your shields on. the reaon I lie this farm is that if you are lucky you cn get into a "supermob" state where the entire map crowds around you so you ar ealways hitting the max numnber of mobs without chasing. The downside is that it means constant incoming extreme fire so it;'sa good test of sustained survivability and htis build passes with flying colors. You can afk and live like my dedicated farmer which costs me less than 1/4 the price to equip, but it's nice to know oyu have the option to farm with this one hero.

Edited by Papaschtroumpf

Attached is my Hasten is a crutch Tri-form, perma-Eclipse build plan...I developed this from the OPs old school post.

Oh, did you know 3 purple Essence Transfer and 3 normal Essence Transfer yield 16.25% recharge? Muhahahaaa!!!!

http://www.cohplanner.com/mids/download.php?uc=1713&c=757&a=1514&f=HEX&dc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

• 2 weeks later

this is a great thread, thank you. My WS is 40. I was wondering for a fresh 50 who will need to work up to some of thie harder to get IO's, what would you suggest as a more hey i just hot 50 build?

Quasar has a purple armageddon set

Dark Detonation has ragnarok

Shadow Blast has apocalypse

Sunless mire has sup[erior essence transfer

Unchained kheldian grace

Grav well has superior blitering cold

I get these are the end game goal IO's but they are super expensive and unless you have your own farm toon your not hitting 50 and just buying them, Can you suggest what sets to get at 50 to start while you work up to these?

Thank you

• 3 weeks later

Due to real life concerns and obligations I haven't been able to give much, if any, attention or time to the game, so I am going to do a very late reply to many posts in this thread!

On 7/16/2019 at 12:01 AM, Grimgarion said:

Thanks for doing the work on this. Finished it yesterday. Cost an exorbitant amount but worth every bit. It is really the only AT I wanna play now. Nicely done. Seems like Quantums can't even hurt me but I'm also not giving them a chance to.

You won't need to use Ebon Eye. I prefer to go in order of longest recharge to shortest. After Eclipse/Mire I'll drop Void Judgement to soften em up. If no bodies after that then I'll Gravity Well the nearest guy because death is certain for him cause it hits like a TRUCK. That puts the body at your feet for the Unchain Essence which I do next. Lieutenants are dead at this point and Minions don't have a chance. Bosses are hanging on by a thread so finish em off with Quasar. Since it WILL send them flying I like to make sure they are dead when that happens. Boss bodies may be scattered but the majority will be at your feet as God intended. For cleanup, if needed, I'll use Gravity Well, Shadow Blast, and Dark Detonation. That's the order of their strength. Shadow Blast is very strong and will finish off anything but if they are close, Gravity Well will always win. Dark Detonation is really more CC than damage as it almost always knocks them down on this setup.

These are essentially the tactics I use. I would add that the open slot in Quasar is for the KB conversion IO specifically to avoid the issue of quasar blasting precious bodies outside of your Stygian Circle radius. But the primary attack chain is important and you figured it out on your own, Ebon Eye is not really used at all, except as filler when you've messed up your rotation. Otherwise it is essentially as you discovered; Dark Detonation, Gravity Well, then it goes into a repeating pattern of Shadow Blast, Dark Detonation, Shadow Blast, Gravity Well, repeat. This works for ST and AoE, while of course adding in your longer cooldowns/nukes to taste or when they're available.

On 7/18/2019 at 4:28 AM, Squid Vicious said:

I'm primarily a MFing PB, but I couldn't play just ONE Kheldian.    😄

I count 8 toggles on this build.  Given the higher defense and resist numbers achieved with your build, I'm assuming they're on all the time during combat?  I really hate managing toggles and the need to reactivate them after having been stunned, etc...    😮

So I'm looking forward to test driving this build.  I was hoping he'd make a good AE farmer ... or at least be able to assist a main tank farmer.  😜   You're using the MFing Dwarf powers as set mules. I noticed.  It's not viable to trick out a Dwarf-centric build solely for MF-farming?

You don't need to use the resistance toggles (Gravity Shield, Tough) as Eclipse caps you out on resistance very easily with very few bodies. However, I tend to run gravity shield just for looks because with Stygian Circle on an 8 second cooldown and giving you 45 endurance per body, you dont really have to worry about the cost of running extra toggles. And yes, I am using the Dwarf powers as set mules, because they allow you to place slots in them at level 1 when respeccing, allowing for very efficient slotting. It might be possible to make a dwarf farming build, but with it's limited damage capabilities, I don't see it as being particularly useful as a farmer, since speed and therefore DPS is the primary concern when farming (assuming that your character can survive the +4x8 farm just fine)

On 7/18/2019 at 12:57 PM, Papaschtroumpf said:

I just noticed that when you import it into Pine's it shows an empty slot in Quasar. I assume it's for a KB-->KD IO that Pine's doesn;t seem to know about?

As I said arlier I'm considering building this as the alternate build for my Tri-Form, not sure if I want to use hte version that doesn;t rely on incarnates, but I suspect yes (incarnates don't uatomatically swap when you go to the alternate build do they?)

Correct, the slot is for the KB conversion IO. The incarnate powers you have unlocked will be available to use on any build you make with that character, even if its a second build. 

On 7/28/2019 at 12:34 AM, Dynastyjay said:

I remember following this build on live years back. It’s literally the reason I started to main a WS, hands down one of the most fun builds I’ve had the pleasure of running in this game. 

That makes me really happy to hear, it was the same way for me and I'm glad you've been able to enjoy it as much as I have 🙂

On 7/30/2019 at 12:08 PM, Papaschtroumpf said:

I noticed you have a Performance Shifter EndMod in Stamina. Why not a regular crafted IO (also+5)?

This is honestly a personal choice, as Stygian Circle giving 45 end per body on an 8s cooldown effectively makes it negligible either way.

On 8/1/2019 at 7:58 AM, Papaschtroumpf said:

Took the build for a spin last night. I did add the Sudden Acceleration KB->KD to Quasar, and I switched the Performance Shifter in Stamina for a regular IO because as far as I know it makes no differerence (both at+5) and I beyond stamina, I only boosted the recharge in Hasten, but I haven't yet boosted the defense IOs 

The build gets a double thumbs up!

It will get a little getting used to after going triform for so long, for example I miss Nova for navigating vertically, but I have other superspeeders so I know it's not a problem. The Tin Mage TF felt a little awkward at first, but I also ran an ITF and finished clearing the towers by myself, and had no problems at +4.

Next step is to try farming with it, but I suspect that as long as you don't afk and let Eclipse lapse, it should work pretty well.

EDIT: tried it quick over lunch. No problems, Comic Con Bloody Rainbow farm on x8+4 is easy, the damage is more bursty than on my dedicated farmer toon but you have plenty of bodies to reful, explode, etc... The extracted essences die before you are even done summoning them. so don't bother. If you run the fire farm you don;t even have to bother turning your shields on. the reaon I lie this farm is that if you are lucky you cn get into a "supermob" state where the entire map crowds around you so you ar ealways hitting the max numnber of mobs without chasing. The downside is that it means constant incoming extreme fire so it;'sa good test of sustained survivability and htis build passes with flying colors. You can afk and live like my dedicated farmer which costs me less than 1/4 the price to equip, but it's nice to know oyu have the option to farm with this one hero.

See above for my comments on stamina slotting, but I am glad you're enjoying it!

My experience farming is pretty much exactly as you describe it. It's an active farmer, but an easy one and I find it very relaxing to run through the cycles doing the meteor farm. It's clearly less efficient than a fire brute, but definitely much better than what might be expected. Especially when you use macros to create red inspirations and keep your damage capped. In that scenario, I can clear the comic con meteor map in under 8 minutes pretty consistently.

On 8/4/2019 at 7:50 PM, evox288 said:

what is your typical rotation like, i just push all the buttons. realistically once my toggles are up, and my buffs are rolling im just jumping around and exploding.

See above response

On 8/15/2019 at 11:43 AM, Rebel230 said:

this is a great thread, thank you. My WS is 40. I was wondering for a fresh 50 who will need to work up to some of thie harder to get IO's, what would you suggest as a more hey i just hot 50 build?

Quasar has a purple armageddon set

Dark Detonation has ragnarok

Shadow Blast has apocalypse

Sunless mire has sup[erior essence transfer

Unchained kheldian grace

Grav well has superior blitering cold

I get these are the end game goal IO's but they are super expensive and unless you have your own farm toon your not hitting 50 and just buying them, Can you suggest what sets to get at 50 to start while you work up to these?

Thank you

I am glad you've found it useful. As for a fresh 50 build, I would suggest looking at the non incarnate version. A lot of the more expensive sets have pretty direct counterparts that you can use in the meantime, like using Positron's Blast instead of Ragnarok. The main things to keep in mind when trying to substitute are the defense softcap and the recharge time on eclipse. As long as you maintain 45%+ defense to Smashing and Lethal as well as perma Eclipse, the build will function. Everything beyond those two aspects is geared towards optimization of damage (except the melee softcap, which provides a lot, and for which I saw an opportunity to grab with minor losses)

FKA @Rockmar

Check out my post with

Multiple Human-Form Warshade Builds

With SC SLM, Capped Res to All, Perma Triple Pet, Perma Hasten, and Near-perma Mire

• 4 weeks later
On 4/26/2019 at 3:33 PM, Action Sloth said:

• Here is the updated-for-i25 version of the MFin WS build I made on live. You may have seen it posted in the WS and/or guide forums back in the day. It's a very active and fun build to play and I will include a couple different versions. The build can handle anything on +4/x8, including AE farms of any damage type, but farming AE is slower than with a brute, and not this build's aim. Additionally, like any softcapped build without DDR, things get hairier when you encounter cascading defense failure. Fortunately the build has plenty to fall back on and can comfortably solo large +4 groups in environments like the ITF.

If you have any questions about the build feel free to shoot me an in-game tell or, preferably, an email @Action Sloth.

Additionally, I'd be happy to work with you to help tweak any of the builds to your preferences and playstyle, though the turnaround time will vary with my irl schedule and the feasibility, amount, and comprehensiveness of the changes you want to make. Just hit me up in one of the ways outlined above and we'll work something out. My goal is to enjoy my character and help others enjoy their Warshades as much as I do mine.

Pros:
    • Softcapped Smashing/Lethal/Melee defense
    • High defenses to everything else
    • Perma Hasten and Eclipse
    • Just a few seconds off perma Mire
    • Capped Resist to all with 4 enemies(to all but psi/tox [very close] with 3)
    • Can permanently maintain 3 Dark Extraction pets
    • Full Heal and 90 Endurance off two bodies every 8.02 seconds (i.e. endless endurance and HP in most situations)
    • Metric tons of CC
    • Some flexibility in customization
    • Low expectations from teammates  8)
    • Good for stealthing and teleporting in speed runs

Cons:

• No defined role in teams beyond being able to face tank and kill everything (a version of the build with provoke, which allows you to tank, is listed in the following post. I have successfully tanked UGT with provoke on an older version of the build)
  • Very reliant on enemies leaving bodies
  • Reliant on Clarion or teammates for mez Protection
  • Weaker (but can still solo) when fighting single AVs. The more, the better.
  • Mid-range damage compared to other classes (will do some DPS trials and get hard numbers in the future)
  • No Super Jump (Not much of a con considering inherent teleport and plethora of flying temps/prestige powers)

This build uses Agility Core Paragon which allows me to slot more procs in to help with damage output. I chose procs over damage or further recharge boosts due to diminishing returns. If anyone has other suggestions for increasing the DPS of this build, feel free to float your ideas in the replies. Additionally, Assault is a free power, you can put whatever you like in that spot. I took it primarily to squeeze out an extra bit of damage for farming. Other decent options include:

• Super Jump
  • Tactics (you can move a slot from one of the three-sided defense powers to slot the Gaussians proc in addition to an end redux)
  • The self rez
  • Nova form if you want it for looks or Fly
  • A shield of your choice in case you mess up Eclipse or for looking pretty

Without further ado, here's the build:

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.962

http://www.cohplanner.com/

,: Level 50 Science Warshade

Power Pool: Speed

Power Pool: Leaping

Power Pool: Leadership

Power Pool: Fighting

Hero Profile:

Level 1: Ebon Eye -- SprKhlGrc-Rchg/FormBuff:50(A)

Level 1: Absorption -- UnbGrd-Max HP%:30(A), UnbGrd-ResDam:50(46), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx:50(48), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam:50(50)

Level 2: Gravity Shield -- UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam:50(A), UnbGrd-ResDam:50(5), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg:50(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx:50(43)

Level 4: Super Speed -- EndRdx-I:50(A)

Level 6: Shadow Blast -- Apc-Dmg:50(A), Apc-Dam%:50(7), Apc-Dmg/Rchg:50(7), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(11), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx:50(11), GldJvl-Dam%:50(43)

Level 8: Orbiting Death -- Erd-Dmg/Rchg:30(A), Erd-Dmg:30(9), Erd-%Dam:30(9), ScrDrv-Dam%:50(17), Arm-Dam%:50(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%:50(40)

Level 10: Hasten -- RechRdx-I:50(A), RechRdx-I:50(13)

Level 12: Sunless Mire -- SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprEssTrn-Dmg/Rchg:50(13), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(15), SprEssTrn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(15), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(17), SprEssTrn-Rchg/Global Heal:50(37)

Level 14: Shadow Cloak -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx:50(37)

Level 16: Dark Detonation -- Rgn-Dmg:50(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg:50(23), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(25), Rgn-Acc/Rchg:50(25), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx:50(27), OvrFrc-Dam/KB:50(27)

Level 18: Gravity Well -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg:50(19), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(19), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(21), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx:50(21), Hct-Dam%:50(23)

Level 20: Black Dwarf -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+:30(A)

Level 22: Stygian Circle -- EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg:50(A), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc/Rchg:50(31), EffAdp-EndMod:50(34), Mrc-Heal/Rchg:40(37), Mrc-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg:40(39), Mrc-Heal/EndRdx:40(45)

Level 24: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A)

Level 26: Unchain Essence -- SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/Rchg:50(29), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(29), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(31), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(42), PstBls-Dam%:50(43)

Level 28: Inky Aspect -- AbsAmz-ToHitDeb%:50(A)

Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(45), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx:50(48)

Level 32: Quasar -- Arm-Dmg:50(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx:50(33), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(33), Arm-Acc/Rchg:50(33), Arm-Dmg/Rchg:50(34), Empty(34)

Level 35: Dark Extraction -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg:50(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg:50(36), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(36), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg:50(36)

Level 38: Eclipse -- UnbGrd-ResDam:50(A), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg:50(39), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg:50(39), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam:50(40)

Level 41: Boxing -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg:50(A)

Level 44: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc:50(A)

Level 47: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx:50(48), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:50(50)

Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I:50(A)

Level 1: Brawl -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg:35(A)

Level 1: Dark Sustenance

Level 1: Shadow Step -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB:50(A)

Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)

Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)

Level 4: Ninja Run

Level 10: Shadow Recall -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB:50(A)

Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)

Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+:40(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+:50(5), Pnc-Heal/+End:50(42), Prv-Absorb%:50(50)

Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)

Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod:50(A)

Level 24: Black Dwarf Antagonize -- MckBrt-Rchg:50(A)

Level 24: Black Dwarf Drain -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg:35(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:35(3), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg:35(42), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx:35(46)

Level 24: Black Dwarf Mire -- Obl-Acc/Rchg:50(A)

Level 24: Black Dwarf Smite -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg:35(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:35(3), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx:35(45), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg:35(46)

Level 24: Black Dwarf Step -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB:50(A)

Level 24: Black Dwarf Strike -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg:35(A)

Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 

I've used this build and it was good, quality post action sloth!

• 2 months later

I've been working on some Tri and Bi form builds lately, here is my first iteration of a Pre-Incarnate Budget Tri Form build.
Aside from Gladiator's +3% defense, the Panacea Proc, and the two Kheldian ATO sets, it uses no purples or PvP IOs.

Features:

• Perma Eclipse
  • Perma Hasten
  • Softcapped to S/L in Human Form, 42.23% to Melee
  • 35.1% S/L Defense, 32.3% Melee Defense in Dwarf and Nova
  • Victory Rush is optional, pick up whatever you like. Some suggestions: Nebulous Form or Stygian Return

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.5
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Triform Beta 1.2: Level 50 Science Warshade
Primary Power Set: Umbral Blast
Secondary Power Set: Umbral Aura

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Ebon Eye -- Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Dcm-Acc/Dmg(3), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(5), Dcm-Build%(42), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43)
Level 1: Absorption -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A)
Level 2: Gravity Shield -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 4: Super Speed -- WntGif-RunSpd/Jump/Fly/Rng/EndRdx(A)
Level 6: Dark Nova -- RctRtc-ToHit(A), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(48)
Level 8: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(9), RechRdx-I(43)
Level 10: Shadow Blast -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(45), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(45)
Level 12: Sunless Mire -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(13), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(13), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), Obl-%Dam(19)
Level 14: Shadow Cloak -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 16: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 18: Gravity Well -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(46), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(46), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 20: Black Dwarf -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A)
Level 22: Stygian Circle -- NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(A), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(37), EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(40)
Level 24: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 26: Unchain Essence -- SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg(A), SprEssTrn-Dmg/Rchg(27), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), SprEssTrn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), SprEssTrn-Rchg/Global Heal(31)
Level 28: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 30: Tactics -- RctRtc-ToHit(A), RctRtc-Pcptn(50)
Level 32: Quasar -- SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg(A), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(48)
Level 35: Dark Extraction -- CaltoArm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), CaltoArm-Acc/Rchg(36), CaltoArm-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(36), CaltoArm-Acc/Dmg(36)
Level 38: Eclipse -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(39), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(39), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 41: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A)
Level 44: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 47: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Victory Rush -- EffAdp-EndMod/EndRdx(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Shadow Step -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 10: Shadow Recall -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(3)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 6: Dark Nova Blast -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 6: Dark Nova Bolt -- SprKhlGrc-Rchg/FormBuff(A)
Level 6: Dark Nova Detonation -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dam%(34), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(37), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(40), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(40)
Level 6: Dark Nova Emanation -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(7), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(15), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(15), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34)
Level 20: Black Dwarf Antagonize -- MckBrt-Taunt/Rng(A), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg/Rng(25), MckBrt-Acc/Rchg(31), MckBrt-Taunt/Rchg(31), MckBrt-Rchg(46), MckBrt-Taunt(50)
Level 20: Black Dwarf Drain -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(23), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(23), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 20: Black Dwarf Mire -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(11), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(11), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), Obl-%Dam(21)
Level 20: Black Dwarf Smite -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(5), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(7), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9)
Level 20: Black Dwarf Step -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 20: Black Dwarf Strike -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(42), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(42), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
------------
------------

[code]| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1696;752;1504;HEX;|
|78DA6D94D94F135114C6EFCCDCA1B47483615FDB0A02050A45DF8D485C21A2C5F84|
|84618A05A96B44034FAA046126384C42744F05FF0C5F5C9F5DF50A3F119F5C1B8C4|
|653CCEF9682796499A5FE79BF39D73EE9D3977F8FCA0FFDEA12BFB84123C903173B|
|9B1D36636376D4E589ED478DA9A1DB7045DE1D16C7A722E3B1319B016CC4832D1EF|
|21B1653B72ECF8E4A4359B4B2F5989533367B266666C80322D34E79F0F5AFF3DDFB|
|F9835856F646E2E9348CD5BD644C0F97B303D35BD909E9DF23B774396394F37A1ED|
|9B098BB2A5E7452D95EEA7DF55BFC0654BB14E8849A1AE11DBA590B7999D9BCCF80|
|673B1E011E2872644528A25D214684A3F6BBB687D1A34AD9EB56B14A7B3A6E81BAA|
|108614BD9BCC18C57B9C24B6EAE92224BDA2148C3B946299FC5EF4EB459F71F4D9B|
|D0EA2CFEE3BCCEBE42973BAB3F5B29FAA93C7FF0BFCCD0CFF016D6685E07E2F9037|
|803504AA14A7976AEA33042DE46852DCA0B872D6B4F211DEC79E13E049666F8A799|
|1620DF88D2F5CE7126955DCA35A95E29CADA3CCF615EE49A5BA35F0D52CB376937C|
|75ACE97587A5A3D51F018F321B8F8143CCE6616639E56B40BE06ACC320AD09EFA70|
|9EF277997B94AB55A50ABE529F71D79063E075F30A32F99BD1FB8D60A7963D89FD8|
|3BCAD744DFC71BF03DF896799962DB782FB436ECCFEEEFE037F02B53A37E3BB0868|
|E1AC5F14BD2BAA075615D95A425A025A0ADB609D107ADEF16EF67A3747DDB365D22|
|E2284E3776BCE8695F91922C52F614297B8B94A36EE535F732E4D6BCAC8D48D79C3|
|94E6F383F65F6A8CC4F87F022CB968F1C0A1C3D3C459F0A9AA26CF14EAA51E64777|
|7C07C77F766B6B9C3720F3932C744C62D0ADBDE27CA182A6EBF7395FF409B3F521F|
|898D9FE08C457132E78E5B6B7E40133086F109E287268323F5DBA91E15E6BCF329B|
|CF816966CF0C3339CD9405AF66608AAB31C5D598E25A4CB1EEC4F2A962E054F1E15|
|4F1E154A9C0A9528953A512A74AC90E7524EA94A04E29EA78A4EBB4C03B2DDDC1DF|
|097F27FC49F8FF7D24F65F2668FDC8|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|[/code]
Edited by Action Sloth
Swapped some slots around, notably from DN Blast to Ebon Eye, to test whether that will be more useful since it is available for every form

FKA @Rockmar

Check out my post with

Multiple Human-Form Warshade Builds

With SC SLM, Capped Res to All, Perma Triple Pet, Perma Hasten, and Near-perma Mire

• 2 years later

May be late to the party but I have two questions.

One: is this the most current and up to date Human Form Warshade build for 2022?

Two: If I were to sacrifice a bit in other areas, could I squeeze in more procs for damage? If you were to do that, how would you incorporate more damage-centric slotting snd what would you possibly sacrifice to do so?

38 minutes ago, thebondfamily said:

May be late to the party but I have two questions.

One: is this the most current and up to date Human Form Warshade build for 2022?

Two: If I were to sacrifice a bit in other areas, could I squeeze in more procs for damage? If you were to do that, how would you incorporate more damage-centric slotting snd what would you possibly sacrifice to do so?

One: IDK

Two: Sure.

I'm not sure eclipse accuracy is cool though lol

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.2.5
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Primary Power Set: Umbral Blast
Secondary Power Set: Umbral Aura

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Ebon Eye -- SprKhlGrc-Rchg/FormBuff(A)
Level 1: Absorption -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(46), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(48), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(50)
Level 2: Gravity Shield -- UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(5), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(43)
Level 4: Super Speed -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 6: Shadow Blast -- HO:Nucle(A), HO:Nucle(7), ExpStr-Dam%(7), GldJvl-Dam%(11), IceMisTrmt-+ColdDmg(11), Apc-Dam%(43)
Level 8: Orbiting Death -- Erd-Dmg/Rchg(A), Erd-Dmg(9), Erd-%Dam(9), ScrDrv-Dam%(17), Arm-Dam%(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)
Level 10: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(13)
Level 12: Sunless Mire -- SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg(A), SprEssTrn-Dmg/Rchg(13), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), SprEssTrn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), SprEssTrn-Rchg/Global Heal(37)
Level 14: Shadow Cloak -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(37)
Level 16: Dark Detonation -- HO:Nucle(A), HO:Nucle(23), IceMisTrmt-+ColdDmg(25), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(25), PstBls-Dam%(27), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(27)
Level 18: Gravity Well -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(19), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(21), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(21), Hct-Dam%(23)
Level 20: Black Dwarf -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A)
Level 22: Stygian Circle -- EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(A), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(31), EffAdp-EndMod(34), Mrc-Heal/Rchg(37), Mrc-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(39), Mrc-Heal/EndRdx(45)
Level 24: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Unchain Essence -- SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg(A), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/Rchg(29), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), PstBls-Dam%(43)
Level 28: Inky Aspect -- AbsAmz-ToHitDeb%(A)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(45), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(48)
Level 32: Quasar -- HO:Nucle(A), Erd-%Dam(33), IceMisTrmt-+ColdDmg(33), Obl-%Dam(33), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(34), ExpStr-Dam%(34)
Level 35: Dark Extraction -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(36), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(36)
Level 38: Eclipse -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(39), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(39), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(40)
Level 41: Boxing -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 44: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 47: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(48), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(5), Pnc-Heal/+End(42), Prv-Absorb%(50)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A)
Level 1: Shadow Step -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 10: Shadow Recall -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 24: Black Dwarf Antagonize -- MckBrt-Rchg(A)
Level 24: Black Dwarf Drain -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(42), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(46)
Level 24: Black Dwarf Mire -- Obl-Acc/Rchg(A)
Level 24: Black Dwarf Smite -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(45), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(46)
Level 24: Black Dwarf Step -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 24: Black Dwarf Strike -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 50: Portal Jockey 
Level 50: Task Force Commander 
Level 4: Speed Phase 
------------
------------

• 3 months later
On 4/26/2019 at 4:33 PM, Action Sloth said:

-PLEASE NOTE-

THESE BUILDS ARE MEANT TO BE RESPEC'D INTO AT LEVEL 50. THESE ARE NOT LEVELING BUILDS, AND I DO NOT ADVISE USING THEM AS SUCH.

UPDATE January 12, 2020 : 
                 New Budget Triform Build On Second Page! High-End Build To Come!
                                 - Also, Budget And High-End Biform Builds In The Works!

• Here is the updated-for-i25 version of the MFin WS build I made on live. You may have seen it posted in the WS and/or guide forums back in the day. It's a very active and fun build to play and I will include a couple different versions. The build can handle anything on +4/x8, including AE farms of any damage type, but farming AE is slower than with a brute, and not this build's aim. Additionally, like any softcapped build without DDR, things get hairier when you encounter cascading defense failure. Fortunately the build has plenty to fall back on and can comfortably solo large +4 groups in environments like the ITF.

If you have any questions about the build feel free to shoot me an in-game tell or, preferably, an email @Action Sloth.

Additionally, I'd be happy to work with you to help tweak any of the builds to your preferences and playstyle, though the turnaround time will vary with my irl schedule and the feasibility, amount, and comprehensiveness of the changes you want to make. Just hit me up in one of the ways outlined above and we'll work something out. My goal is to enjoy my character and help others enjoy their Warshades as much as I do mine.

Pros:
    • Softcapped Smashing/Lethal/Melee defense
    • High defenses to everything else
    • Perma Hasten and Eclipse
    • Just a few seconds off perma Mire
    • Capped Resist to all with 4 enemies(to all but psi/tox [very close] with 3)
    • Can permanently maintain 3 Dark Extraction pets
    • Full Heal and 90 Endurance off two bodies every 8.02 seconds (i.e. endless endurance and HP in most situations)
    • Metric tons of CC
    • Some flexibility in customization
    • Low expectations from teammates  😎
    • Good for stealthing and teleporting in speed runs

Cons:

• No defined role in teams beyond being able to face tank and kill everything (a version of the build with provoke, which allows you to tank, is listed in the following post. I have successfully tanked UGT with provoke on an older version of the build)
  • Very reliant on enemies leaving bodies
  • Reliant on Clarion or teammates for mez Protection
  • Weaker (but can still solo) when fighting single AVs. The more, the better.
  • Mid-range damage compared to other classes (will do some DPS trials and get hard numbers in the future)
  • No Super Jump (Not much of a con considering inherent teleport and plethora of flying temps/prestige powers)

This build uses Agility Core Paragon which allows me to slot more procs in to help with damage output. I chose procs over damage or further recharge boosts due to diminishing returns. If anyone has other suggestions for increasing the DPS of this build, feel free to float your ideas in the replies. Additionally, Assault is a free power, you can put whatever you like in that spot. I took it primarily to squeeze out an extra bit of damage for farming. Other decent options include:

• Super Jump
  • Tactics (you can move a slot from one of the three-sided defense powers to slot the Gaussians proc in addition to an end redux)
  • The self rez
  • Nova form if you want it for looks or Fly
  • A shield of your choice in case you mess up Eclipse or for looking pretty

Without further ado, here's the build:

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.962

http://www.cohplanner.com/

Hero Profile:

Level 1: Ebon Eye -- SprKhlGrc-Rchg/FormBuff:50(A)

Level 1: Absorption -- UnbGrd-Max HP%:30(A), UnbGrd-ResDam:50(46), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx:50(48), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam:50(50)

Level 2: Gravity Shield -- UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam:50(A), UnbGrd-ResDam:50(5), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg:50(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx:50(43)

Level 4: Super Speed -- EndRdx-I:50(A)

Level 6: Shadow Blast -- Apc-Dmg:50(A), Apc-Dam%:50(7), Apc-Dmg/Rchg:50(7), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(11), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx:50(11), GldJvl-Dam%:50(43)

Level 8: Orbiting Death -- Erd-Dmg/Rchg:30(A), Erd-Dmg:30(9), Erd-%Dam:30(9), ScrDrv-Dam%:50(17), Arm-Dam%:50(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%:50(40)

Level 10: Hasten -- RechRdx-I:50(A), RechRdx-I:50(13)

Level 12: Sunless Mire -- SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprEssTrn-Dmg/Rchg:50(13), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(15), SprEssTrn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(15), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(17), SprEssTrn-Rchg/Global Heal:50(37)

Level 14: Shadow Cloak -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx:50(37)

Level 16: Dark Detonation -- Rgn-Dmg:50(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg:50(23), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(25), Rgn-Acc/Rchg:50(25), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx:50(27), OvrFrc-Dam/KB:50(27)

Level 18: Gravity Well -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg:50(19), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(19), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(21), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx:50(21), Hct-Dam%:50(23)

Level 20: Black Dwarf -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+:30(A)

Level 22: Stygian Circle -- EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg:50(A), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc/Rchg:50(31), EffAdp-EndMod:50(34), Mrc-Heal/Rchg:40(37), Mrc-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg:40(39), Mrc-Heal/EndRdx:40(45)

Level 24: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A)

Level 26: Unchain Essence -- SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/Rchg:50(29), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(29), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(31), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(42), PstBls-Dam%:50(43)

Level 28: Inky Aspect -- AbsAmz-ToHitDeb%:50(A)

Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def:50(45), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx:50(48)

Level 32: Quasar -- Arm-Dmg:50(A), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx:50(33), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(33), Arm-Acc/Rchg:50(33), Arm-Dmg/Rchg:50(34), Empty(34)

Level 35: Dark Extraction -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg:50(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg:50(36), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(36), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg:50(36)

Level 38: Eclipse -- UnbGrd-ResDam:50(A), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg:50(39), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg:50(39), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam:50(40)

Level 41: Boxing -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg:50(A)

Level 44: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc:50(A)

Level 47: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+:50(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx:50(48), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:50(50)

Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I:50(A)

Level 1: Brawl -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg:35(A)

Level 1: Shadow Step -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB:50(A)

Level 10: Shadow Recall -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB:50(A)

Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+:40(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+:50(5), Pnc-Heal/+End:50(42), Prv-Absorb%:50(50)

Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod:50(A)

Level 24: Black Dwarf Antagonize -- MckBrt-Rchg:50(A)

Level 24: Black Dwarf Drain -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg:35(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:35(3), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg:35(42), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx:35(46)

Level 24: Black Dwarf Mire -- Obl-Acc/Rchg:50(A)

Level 24: Black Dwarf Smite -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg:35(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:35(3), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx:35(45), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg:35(46)

Level 24: Black Dwarf Step -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB:50(A)

Level 24: Black Dwarf Strike -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg:35(A)

What is the empty slot on Quasar supposed to be?

• 9 months later