Plaque in Safe Rock (Hive) honoring Veracor

MsSmart

On 12/19/2022 at 2:42 PM, Xaddy said:

If he's alive, he's not doing anything that dozens of others aren't doing day-in, day-out. 

The reason someone suggested a plaque is because there's not dozens of others doing it day in and day out.

• Like 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

• 2 weeks later
  • 2 months later

Okay but hear me out: What if all the plaques have a small Veracor added to them?

• Haha 1

Actioneer || Aerobat || Agent Archer || Agent Dare || Amazona || Arbiter Doom || Astrowoman || Atheos || Attache || Aurgelmir || Big League || Blue Weasel || Bomber Girl || Cavalcader || Centenarian || Change Agent || Charade || Chimpanzer || Chorus Girl || Chrono King || Circlet || Cockatrice || Cogsman || Coin-Operative || Cold Spell || Countess Cataclysm || Crackdown || Death Adder || Deathwatch || Devana || Didgeridoo || Dirigible || Doctor Arioch || Doctor Asmodeus || Doctor Epoch || Doctor Typhoon || Duke Dreadsome || Executress || Eye || French Roast || Ghost Gal || Goldsmith || Hellstone || Herculon || Ifrit ||  Illuminoid || Iron Agent || Jen-X || Junkman ||  Liberta ||  Lord of Winter || Maera || Mime || Monument || Namtaru || Newsreel || Overman || Pakhet || Queen Cheetah || Queen Sting || Steve Saturn || Tarnation || Technoid || Teen Thunderbolt || Torch Titan || Xerelerex || Zodiax 

• 2 weeks later
  • 1 month later
On 8/9/2020 at 3:53 PM, MsSmart said:

To the developers and all concerned:

Veracor has worked endlessly for a year, helping us , leading us, and making the game awesome.

It would be nice, for a history plaque honoring Veracor to be placed, at the Safe Rock, where we gather for Hami raids, quick badge and really nice appreciation for one who has given so much

Come On folks, lets all post our support here

Sue

If we can get this how about a veracor current veteran level count on the plaque as well!

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

On 8/10/2020 at 6:02 PM, Shadeknight said:

I hate to down the mood, but I'm going to state what I stated last night in ELTF - this would be a big disservice to the other raid leaders, and its likely that none of us (Elm, Keen, Black, Oh, Captain Star, Chi, Mojo, myself, and Veracor to be topical) would even want a plaque/care for one. The thing about it is the resources as well - placing a plaque would be game-wide, not server-wide. Which then opens up to "well what about me!?" from Excelsior, Torchbearer, etc. 

Not to be the Debbie Downer but no amount of +1s will get this done is my train of thought.

Why not turn it into a monument to all raid leaders that work so tireless to form and lead multiple teams on the server? Not just everlasting but all the servers here? ^^ Doesn't have to even have names on it!

• Thumbs Up 3

Roleplaying mentor volunteer, and mentorship contributor.

Chatrange Popmenu/Where to find me/Beginners Links

blinkiesCafe-Ov.gif.461b52017365412a34160eb002f74cfe.gif

The sentiments I posted back in 2020 remain the same now, I imagine - that none of the ELTF raid leaders (or other raid leaders across other activities/servers I might think) would really care for a plaque or shout out in some form.

The other problem is that it opens a very big Pandora's Box given the only thing immortalized right now have been dead players. ..and even then I don't think we've had a new tribute/memorial NPC since HC launched?

• Thumbs Up 2

unknown.png

alright buddy, it's time to shit yourself
casts earthquake, activates dispersion bubble

2 hours ago, Shadeknight said:

The sentiments I posted back in 2020 remain the same now, I imagine - that none of the ELTF raid leaders (or other raid leaders across other activities/servers I might think) would really care for a plaque or shout out in some form.

The other problem is that it opens a very big Pandora's Box given the only thing immortalized right now have been dead players. ..and even then I don't think we've had a new tribute/memorial NPC since HC launched?

Good point.

Roleplaying mentor volunteer, and mentorship contributor.

Chatrange Popmenu/Where to find me/Beginners Links

blinkiesCafe-Ov.gif.461b52017365412a34160eb002f74cfe.gif

5 hours ago, Shadeknight said:

Pyrolicious, in the chalet, for one. I know he died post-HC since he was part of a SG I'm in here, and he got the majority of our base built before he passed. (We chose to leave his character(s) on permanent inactive reserve.)

Edit: When was Todogut added? I want to say I didn't see him there in earlier MSRs...

Edited by Greycat
  • Thumbs Up 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

On 5/16/2023 at 8:49 AM, Greycat said:

Pyrolicious, in the chalet, for one. I know he died post-HC since he was part of a SG I'm in here, and he got the majority of our base built before he passed. (We chose to leave his character(s) on permanent inactive reserve.)

Edit: When was Todogut added? I want to say I didn't see him there in earlier MSRs...

Todo was added pre-Homecoming.

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice