CU Channel/Community Events schedule

CU_Krow

Hello Everlasting,

Something that I've been meaning to post for a while, but did not get around to it till now. :} For bout maybe 8 months now, we've had the "Chaos United Channel" (not confused with "Chaos United" channel which someone not associated with us created)  up on Everlasting. More-or-less, channel was originally created as a host channel for all CU-related events, but has evolved into more a community-focused channel that we have tried to grow and encourage. Fyi, CU channel is not just for CU players or toons, but open to everybody and anybody!

Few Qs and As

1) What type of events are hosted on "Chaos United Channel"? 

We're not exactly limited to types of events, BUT if you're looking for events primarily trials/incarnates/"Master of" runs, a channel better dedicated to those on the server is Everlasting TFs. CU channel is more geared towards promoting "other category" events, such as the following advertised in the past:

-MSR raids

-Weeklys/ranging between +0 through +4 difficulty

-SG base events (e.g. costume contests/labyrinth runs/RP parties)

-PVP tournaments (usually in pvp zones or Arena-style)

-Badge runs (patron & accolade)

-Rikti Monkey Fight Club

-Everlasting costume contests

-Hide & Seeks

-CoH trivia events

-"Test Your Luck events" (to not raise any red flags; we use inf of course, feel free to send me a msg on this if you want more details on what these events entail. Primarily its either "Loot Boxes", "Dice Rolls" or "Coin toss" events)

-Rock, Paper, Scissor tournaments

-Shadow Shard races

-other various events

2) Who usually runs these events?

We advertise both events hosted by CU folks and non-CU folks. Again, goal of the channel is just to be a source of promoting community events held on Everlasting. 

3) If me and my group have an event that we want to run, and want to include it in this channel/thread, what should I do?

If you're part of an  SG or an individual that has a creative idea and wants to host an event on the server, feel free to message me in-game @CU Krow, I might ask you a few questions, and then wha-la, it's done! 

4) If I want to contribute in other ways (e.g donations, volunteer), how do I do so?

Many wonderful players on the server have contributed to events before, even if they themselves desire not to be involved in the events themselves. If that's you, thank you! Several ways to do this 1) Tell me which event you want to contribute to & I will connect you with the event leader, 2) If you know the event leader, unless otherwise specified, I recommend just emailing donations to his/her global email (e.g @Example), and 3) If you want to volunteer, likewise, we can assist linking you to the event leader and hopefully they will reach/respond out to you.

Donations can be anonymous, or,  I'm actually in the current works of including an "Everlasting Donators" list just as a way of saying thanks to those who contribute to the events in the server. If so, I'll only be including names of those who donate 10m+ (sorry, not including 1inf donations). Once I'm done creating the list, it'll be on the 2nd post of this thread.

5) Any requirements or rules to joining the channel?

No specific requirements needed. As for conduct, channel follows HC standards of conduct/communication/rules, etc.

We try to keep channel updated with events as much as possible. If you'd like to join the channel or have an event you'd like to list, again please feel free to message me in-game at @CU Krow.

Edited by CU_Krow
  • Like 1

====SCHEDULE POST====

I'll try to keep this post updated with monthly updates of events.

---------------

DEC 2020 SCHEDULE:

DAILY: Mother Ship Raids x2 in evenings (approx 7:30pm/10:30pm EST)

DAILY: Hamidon Raids: 7pm, 10pm, Midnight EST (ETFs)

DAILY:  Incarnate trials/moTF runs 8-10pm EST (ETFs)

THURSDAYS: 8pm-12am EST: Black Friday (RP club)

FRIDAY: 6pm-12am EST Joker's Wild (RP Club)

SATURDAY: 8pm-12am EST Oasis (RP club)

THURS-SAT: 12am-3am EST Afterhours (RP club)

12/06/2020: CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY PURPLE GIVE-A-WAY: 8pm EST, 50 purples (player's pick) will be given out to the first 50 players to show up! Event will take place in Atlas. 1 purple per player!

12/13/2020: CU's Monthly Costume contest! Est 1B in prizes, theme is "Ugly Costume/Ugly Sweater"; in Kallisti Wharf at 6pm EST!

Edited by CU_Krow
  • Like 1

There isn't anyone who needs my permission to run Rikti Monkey Fight Clubs events of their own.  I welcome others to take up the mantle if they're so inclined!  Just be sure not to antagonize anyone with talks of "gambling" in General Chat.

But if anyone would like to request I run another event myself, just contact me to hash out details of the "when" for it.  At this point, I'm fairly flexible with my evenings for the American Eastern time zone after 7pm, with the exclusion of Monday and Thursday nights.   Got (virtual) tabletop roleplay gaming to do on Monday nights, and in-game City of Heroes roleplay campaign activities on Thursday nights.

My main account in-game is @VileTerror and is the most surefire way to reach me.

25 minutes ago, FoulVileTerror said:

There isn't anyone who needs my permission to run Rikti Monkey Fight Clubs events of their own.  I welcome others to take up the mantle if they're so inclined!  Just be sure not to antagonize anyone with talks of "gambling" in General Chat.

But if anyone would like to request I run another event myself, just contact me to hash out details of the "when" for it.  At this point, I'm fairly flexible with my evenings for the American Eastern time zone after 7pm, with the exclusion of Monday and Thursday nights.   Got (virtual) tabletop roleplay gaming to do on Monday nights, and in-game City of Heroes roleplay campaign activities on Thursday nights.

My main account in-game is @VileTerror and is the most surefire way to reach me.

I personally liked the way you run Rikti Monkey Fight Club. You have a set-up that works perfectly with the atmosphere/style of the event. I really enjoyed that event. Some of the best fun I've had in a while 😁I just didn't want to advertise any of your events without your permission! If so, just let me know! 

Edited by CU_Krow

AH!  I see now.

You certainly have permission to advertise my events.

I will always post my updates to the same thread ( https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/15702-monkey-fight-club-its-not-a-secret-anymore/ ) and to the Event Calendar here on the forums ( https://forums.homecomingservers.com/calendar/ ).

I'll also try to remember to keep in touch and message you in-game as well.

Do you and your united Chaosites have any preferences for when you'd like to see the next Rikti Monkey Fight Club Event?

September events schedule updated. Some other events may be added in as I get more information, but quite a few are up there currently. Also, going to add some sections about if you're interested in running an event or donations (as I've had a couple people request).

• 2 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later
  • 4 weeks later

Update-

-Added in Nov events; right now there doesn't seem to be busy. Quite expected during the holiday seasons.

-I'll have to check the RP schedules if they have any specific events for the month.

-Feel free to msg me if you have any events you want included.

• 4 weeks later