State of the Project - August 2020

Jimmy

13 minutes ago, WindDemon21 said:

Except when it constantly gets mezzed off and forces you into melee on a set that offers no personal defenses, and shouldn't rely fully on pool/epic powers for those. I know PT is also a big proponent to stay in melee, but I would have less issue if it should, and did work like that and had an after effect(or what they need to do is make enemy toggles only suppress instead of toggle off), they make NB a wide taoe instead of a cone so you could also use it in melee which is another big problem with poison.

They also desperately need to widen the aoes of the debuffs.

Feel they should also make poison gas trap work like traps version, auto hit and reproccing.

I prefer Poison poison trap, personally. XD

Anyways, none of that is needed on Poison. It's already a great set. It has some holes that could be fixed (pbaoe alkaloid and antidote would be pretty killer), but it functions fine as is -- with the exception of Neurotoxic breath. That's a pooper of a power.

MM Gas needs a fix (perma plz), but yah. VG is definitely not a problem on poison and I for one would not have it changed, zero mez protection and all. 

• Like 2

Yeah I’d be kind of ok with antidote or alkaloid being TAoE but not PBAoE. The latter sounds overpowered. Other than that, splash radiuses could go up a hair.

Overall though poison is a great set and some people just need to learn to use debuffs and CC effectively as opposed to being completely crippled on every toon without a self heal and defense buffs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Jimmy unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later
On 8/12/2020 at 7:45 PM, GM Brax said:

Every level of potato available to us is being thrown at it.  But, when the testing expands, I'm sure there will be levels of potato out there that we haven't thought possible.  Any and all potatoes will be put to the test that day, in the hopes that this thing is as bullet-proof as possible when it goes live.

Potatoes: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the HC Team. Its continuing mission: to explore all ranges of potatoes. To seek out old potatoes and old civilizations. To boldly go where no one has gone before!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SexyLucario said:

Potatoes: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the HC Team. Its continuing mission: to explore all ranges of potatoes. To seek out old potatoes and old civilizations. To boldly go where no one has gone before!

I would like my potato mashed with heavy cream, mixed with cheese, formed into loafs, and deep fried in the fat of an extinct ice age animal long since forgotten by man.

Edited by Hew
  • Like 2