Best Base in Paragon City, 3.0!

Blushield

11 hours ago, Wererat2000 said:

if possible I'd like the 1:00pm - 1:20pm slot for Hideaway-13103
It has a few hidden corners that might be overlooked without a tour
@Hobo Master will give the tour.

Looks like @BBBadger claimed it first. We'll be opening more blocks though in the next 2 weeks.

Could one of the admins in charge of this event please contact me.  I have been asked by Joker's leadership to give the base tour for them as I am an SG member.  Also I need to give my own base tour for The Garden..  I can be reached in game at @LostinParadise or @LostinTranslation.  Thank you!

3 hours ago, Vasariah said:

Could one of the admins in charge of this event please contact me.  I have been asked by Joker's leadership to give the base tour for them as I am an SG member.  Also I need to give my own base tour for The Garden..  I can be reached in game at @LostinParadise or @LostinTranslation.  Thank you!

Check your in-game email.

• Like 1

• Community Rep

Hi! I hope this isn’t a problem, but I petitioned to have the name of my sg changed from Spooktastic to The Witch’s House. First of all, it’s more descriptive (I really wasn’t thinking when I chose that name and haven’t been comfortable broadcasting it). Secondly, “spooktastic” could be perceived as offensive by some. 

So, officially it’s 

The Witch’s House

code BOO-17189

sg leader: Halloween Mystic

contact person: @Dacy, sole builder

As to a tour, I know you all have been through already, although no one looked for the secret room, but that’s not integral to the experience. Do you feel as though you saw all four paths to their final teleporter? If you’d like to be sure, or you do want to see the secret room, let me know and I’ll choose a time when you put up the next block. Otherwise, since the main goal of the base is surprise in the exploration, I don’t feel the need to lead you through. If I did my job right, you saw everything. 

Thank you!

-Dacy

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Dacy said:

Hi! I hope this isn’t a problem, but I petitioned to have the name of my sg changed from Spooktastic to The Witch’s House. First of all, it’s more descriptive (I really wasn’t thinking when I chose that name and haven’t been comfortable broadcasting it). Secondly, “spooktastic” could be perceived as offensive by some. 

So, officially it’s 

The Witch’s House

code BOO-17189

sg leader: Halloween Mystic

contact person: @Dacy, sole builder

As to a tour, I know you all have been through already, although no one looked for the secret room, but that’s not integral to the experience. Do you feel as though you saw all four paths to their final teleporter? If you’d like to be sure, or you do want to see the secret room, let me know and I’ll choose a time when you put up the next block. Otherwise, since the main goal of the base is surprise in the exploration, I don’t feel the need to lead you through. If I did my job right, you saw everything. 

Thank you!

-Dacy

Heya Dacy, yes I agree the exploration of your base was fun and is definitely the way to experience it first.  If there are elements that you would like to describe to us, such as your inspiration and use of components.  We would still be open to a guided tour.  It's completely up to you. Thanks for the fun experience!

Fer

We're ready to set up the second and third blocks of time for Guided Base Tours: Saturday, 31 Oct, 11am -2pm Eastern, and Sunday 1 November 4-7pm Eastern

Scheduling a Base Tour is NOT REQUIRED for the contest, but a lot of people feel it's the best way to represent their base.

In the interest of time and fairness, we're going to limit the tours to 20 mins or so, which gives us a little time to make some notes.

If you'd like us to tour your base, choose a free block below. In the event that 2 folks want the same time, we'll try to schedule the next person in the closest available time.

Again, if these don't work for you , there will be another block scheduled soon.

Again, this is not required, and we have already started visiting bases. This is just an opportunity for those who want to give a guided tour.

We WILL see all the bases, regardless of whether or not there is a guided tour.

Base Tour Signups: Block 2 31 Oct 2020
Time Name
11:00am-11:20am Powergirls-9367
11:30am-11:50am  
12:00 (noon) - 12:20pm  
12:30pm-12:50pm  
1:00pm - 1:20pm

ScarredSilencer

1:30pm-1:50pm

Fortune-13524

Edited by Blushield

If you don't mind party goers on the tour we can do after! Whatever works best for you.

Actually let's just do Sunday from 6:30 - 6:50. Since that's open and I should be able to make that happen. Sorry, busy weekend! Thanks for your patience.

Edited by X-Rei

1 hour ago, X-Rei said:

If you don't mind party goers on the tour we can do after! Whatever works best for you.

Actually let's just do Sunday from 6:30 - 6:50. Since that's open and I should be able to make that happen. Sorry, busy weekend! Thanks for your patience.

Done.