A powerset we desperately need.....

Heraclea

spacer.png

Chicken blast or chicken projection.  The one thing that has a chance to defeat those squirrels. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

33 minutes ago, Heraclea said:

Chicken blast or chicken projection

HadouHEN!

• Like 3
  • Haha 10
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

37 minutes ago, merrypessimist said:

Wouldn't this be better as a power customization option for Energy Blast/assault/etc.?

Beast mastery or savage assault, surely

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

3 minutes ago, Lines said:

No it needs to be its own powerset weren't you listening how dare you?

Oh, masterminds then please! All of the minions are just more chickens.

Power Level Effect
HadouHEN 1  Ranged, Chicken (chicken)
Call Chickens 1 Summon 1-3 Chickens
Poultry Excuse 2 Ranged, Chicken (but with a knowing look)
Roost 6 Ranged, Chickens now summon more chickens
Hurricane Cluck 8 PBAoE, A sudden onset of chickens (chicken)
Call More Chickens 12 Summon 1-2 More Chickens
Clustercluck 18 Summon Other chickens (calls approximately 10 chickens)
Call Chicken 26 Summon Chicken
Establish Pecking Order 32 Ranged, Chickens cease infighting.

Establish Pecking Order is recommended for all builds because without it chickens attack enemies, other players, each other and furniture.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 11

58 minutes ago, MTeague said:

@Gulbasaur I feel like there should be a "What the Cluck" power in the MM set.  Maybe rename "Hurricane Cluck"?

I was trying to get more Street Fighter references in but, as we can see, I got distracted.

Other thoughts included a caltrops-like power where you threw chicken feed onto the ground and that was the only reliable way of moving them around the map.

If any game designers are reading this, PM me to discuss my luxurious rates as professional muse.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Lines said:

I can't wait for the All Chicken MM (no t9s) MSR.

[T9]Head.Cut.Off

Summons a bunch of headless chickens that run around, bump into everything and splash blood all over.

AoE Damage/Stun

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

I can only accept this submission in exchange for a Squirrel MM set, and each tier just multiplies all squirrel pets in a 20’ radius by a factor of two and grants them all a level shift each time. And I do mean all.

Then I will finally be able to make an Old Hermit.

• Haha 1

I think this would need an inherent power that brings your crit chances up to 95% but only if you use the exact, unpublished combination of 11 different enhancement sets across the power tree.

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!