Calender QoL adjustments

I was wondering if it would be possible/feasible to add 2 new options to the Calendar. (NOTE: These may already exist, if so, ignore.)

#1 Have an option to have the Calendar appear on the front page of when you are logged in (like when the feature was initially launched). I found it very convenient to have it in my face that certain events were happening as opposed to going to the Calendar page looking for events.

#2 Have a sort by Server option that only displays events on checked servers. I can appreciate all the servers having events going on but with the color coordination I'd rather just tick my preferred played server or server(s) that I care about so it's not confetti salad on weekends and such.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later
  • Game Master

The first part after the changes for multi-server was put into the Calendar setup, we found that the block wasn't very usable.  So it was pulled it off the homepage.

As for the second part, it's already baked in.  Click on "All Calendars" for a drop down list.  One server's events, piece of cake. 👍

SmartSelect_20200830-222628_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d4a4b79039b720b5e1415c4b1edcd821.jpg

The link in the Address Bar once you're there can be bookmarked.

• Like 1

Homecoming: City of Heroes -- Want to play? Start here. - Enjoy helping others? Join us as a GM.