Fire/Bio Sent... Almost Perfect Except for...

Bill Z Bubba

I think they run more due to not being able to hit you. I am pretty sure a taunt would force them to attack but you would have to either work it into your chain otherwise it will run out and they will take off again.  I would copy to test and try before wasting potentially 2 respecs on a live build to be sure. 

• Like 1

I find Mu Fences slotted for damage/procs to be good enough at immobilize against regular mobs, and that's despite a 10' radius. It lasts maybe 11 seconds against +4s, but then it recharges in about 6 or 7. So I even get some doublestacking action for bosses and AVs, intermittently.

Fire Cages and Chain Fences (from Elec Mastery) are proper controller level immobilizes with long range, huge radius, fast animation. Will get the job done for sure even on base slot, if you're willing to sacrifice animation time.

Oh, I hope I didn't mislead... the only thing I care about is being able to lock down is AVs. It looks like fire cages with the first five trap of the hunters will recharge in 5.24 secs with a duration of 32 secs. But at Mag 3 per pop even that is only going to work when purple triangles are not up, correct?

19 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

Oh, I hope I didn't mislead... the only thing I care about is being able to lock down is AVs. It looks like fire cages with the first five trap of the hunters will recharge in 5.24 secs with a duration of 32 secs. But at Mag 3 per pop even that is only going to work when purple triangles are not up, correct?

Sleep and immobilize aren't part of the purple triangles.  So mag 4 should keep one in place. EBs is mag 6 for whatever reason. 

• Like 1

Yea, I can keep it stacked on an AV but it's a big end suck. Got a slot I could steal back to add in a pure 50+5 endred though. May do that.

Edit: Now there's an odd choice... I dumped inferno, went back to midnight grasp and picked up parasitic leech again.

Better. As long as I do not miss with MG and hit it as soon as it recycles, I can keep a +4 Requiem rooted. But it doesn't work on Rom at all. Gorram it so much.

Edited by Bill Z Bubba