Old timer player returning

The_One_Kiwi

Hi all!

I used to play a LOT of COH and COV back in the day.

I live in europe, but signed up for the american version when it released, played through the nights and days as well.

Now after discussing with friends that this game SHOULD come back, how much I've missed it, and now I discover that this has actually happened!

Thanks for giving me a chance to get back to this game, these cities, and hopefully I might even meet people I played with back then.

Cheers everyone! Give me a holler if anyne have room for one extra in their groups sometime ^^

• Like 3

I’m in the same boat, was a COH addict from 2004-2008, Used to check in regularly on City of Titans to see if it was coming back but eventually gave up. Did an idle google search this evening and discovered this forum. Can’t wait to download and return to Paragon, although I’m a little trepidatious about how many releases I missed and returning as a newbie. 

Welcome home both of you. I would suggest you check out the guide section of the forums. There have been a lot of quality of life and other changes since the game was live, all for the better. Have fun.

Dazl - Excelsior Grav/Kinetic Controller (SG - Cosmic Council) | Dazl - Everlasting & Torchbearer Grav/Energy Dominator

Shadowspawn - Excelsior Dark/Dark Stalker | Pyro Kinetic -Everlasting Fire/Kinetic Corrupter | Nova Pyre - Everlasting Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster (OMG)