I have slots. No errors. why is Publish grayed out? (FIXED)

cranebump

Sent an email in on this, but wondered if anyone else had a publishing issue today. I pulled down an arc to do some tweaks. So y let me publish it. I tried on 2 different accounts, each of which has available slots.

Edited by cranebump

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

I did not. The additional slots just appeared under my main account. I published one additional arc under cranebump (making it total of 4). I also attempted to publish under cranebump3, which has 3 open slots. Button was still grey. 

Gonna check again today to see re-confirm.

Edited by cranebump

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

Ah! Found it. It didn't flag as an error, but it says I have a mish with too many elements. Didn't see it until I attempted a test.

It's happened to me more than once when the creator tells you have more room for elements than a map actually allows. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

That was it alright. Easy fix. I know now to hit the test button to confirm.