How silly can you get?? Oh YEAH!

GritIron

I also have recently made a TW/Nin scrapper whose costume is the body in all-black Spectrum and as obscured as possible by dark clouds, and then the demonic sword colored fairly normal red and gold. /Nin contains a stealth power that lets you crit out of it (would've been a Stalker but Stalkers don't get TW), which I will be running as often as possible. The intended efffect is to look like SUDENLY WTF GIANT SWORD OUT OF NOWHERE WHAT.

I named it BFS.

You say that's silly but the concept of e.g. a giant animated possessed demon sword flying around taking people out on its own agenda is pretty awesome.  Like, fuck, if I ran into you on a team somewhere I'd roll with it.  Absolutely.

As a Scrapper main I eat a steady diet of crayons and glue to keep my wits sharp and my reflexes honed.

Driven insane after his character died for the umpteenth time due to lag, he quit his job at NASA and spent his life's savings developing the Biodigitizer (don't ask, it's too sciencey for sane minds).  He bio-digitized himself and his invention into the game, and now does to the bad guys what the game used to do to his toons:  lag their bodies and their minds.  He is the Mind Control/Time troller known as LAG MAN!

After 30 years as a high school janitor, his latent mutant genes were activated by the radiation treatments he underwent for colon cancer.  Now his body generates and thrives on radiation, so he's taken to the streets with his trusty broom to clean up Paragon City.  He is the Staff/RA scrapper called The Cosmic Custodian!

• Like 1

Heavy, man

I also have recently made a TW/Nin scrapper whose costume is the body in all-black Spectrum and as obscured as possible by dark clouds, and then the demonic sword colored fairly normal red and gold. /Nin contains a stealth power that lets you crit out of it (would've been a Stalker but Stalkers don't get TW), which I will be running as often as possible. The intended efffect is to look like SUDENLY WTF GIANT SWORD OUT OF NOWHERE WHAT.

I named it BFS.

You say that's silly but the concept of e.g. a giant animated possessed demon sword flying around taking people out on its own agenda is pretty awesome.  Like, fuck, if I ran into you on a team somewhere I'd roll with it.  Absolutely.

Well, it's mostly the name...

Character portrait artist for hire, PM for details!

Commissions: Closed, Sorry

Dual Blades but as  shining coloured sticks, plus the fireworks aura when you fight. It looks like you are running around with glowsticks during fireworks time. Make the character look as much like a child as possible and there you go. Tons of fun.

Both silly and 100% serious and self indulgent - I have Sapphic Steel, a pink/orange (one of the newer lesbian pride flag color sets) giant robot lesbian with a sword and shield. Basically was an excuse to bring the phrase "sword lesbian" into a character concept.

Both silly and 100% serious and self indulgent - I have Sapphic Steel, a pink/orange (one of the newer lesbian pride flag color sets) giant robot lesbian with a sword and shield. Basically was an excuse to bring the phrase "sword lesbian" into a character concept.

Soon to be featured in a comic crossover event with the battle axe-wielding Lady Labrys.

...oh, thread content.  Right.  Uh, remade an Arachnos Soldier from live.  Sometimes you're promoted to Arbiter right off the bat because you have a degree in business management and Arachnos needs someone to handle construction material expenses for their various projects.  That's fine, up until the point where someone thinks it's funny to assign you to field work, shove a gun in your hands when you've never carried a weapon in your life, and kick you out the door into an archipelago populated with super-powered criminals.

The Desk Jockey is not having a very good day.

• Like 1

As a Scrapper main I eat a steady diet of crayons and glue to keep my wits sharp and my reflexes honed.

I created a blue side MM who runs around auditing villains, making sure their paperwork is in order, and those who don't pay get tied up in red tape ( /Traps) or are fed to the Demons/. His registered name is of course Infernal Revenue.

This is epic. I LOVE it.

I wish I would have come back sooner. I actually dumped the Zombie Apocalypse and joined another SG for dead characters. I suppose I could restart it.

My global is @Leaping Lemur if anyone wants to contact me in game.

• Haha 1

Bob The Janitor

Qz4xkii.jpg

Bob is tired of watching other heroes make a mess of Paragon city streets. He's vowed to clean up this town, sweeping the villains up without making such a mess in the process. With his trusty broom and orange scented cleaners he's protecting the citizens of his hometown, on call, day or night!

• Like 1

Svengjuk, Formerly Alice, Empty Man, EM Riptide, Silver Mouse, and many more... SG: Hero Dawn

I've come across a fellow in power armor and a green cape with a slew of animal minions named Dr. Doomlittle.

I've also seen Janice from HR.

Then there was the android MM with a bunch of bots named for random characters named Altron.

• Like 1

Back on live, I had a character who was a mishmash of cobbled-together cyborg/robot parts. His name was some variation on the Six Million Dollar Man, and his bio was a parody of the old TV show's intro, the main point of which was that $6 million just doesn't buy what it used to.

Along similar lines, maybe someone should create "The Bionicle Man," a cyborg made with $6 million worth of LEGO bricks. :D

I would absolutely join the Zombie Apocalypse with a zombie mastermind who is also a zombie.... I feel the need to make this now. :)

edit: And so I did. Blue side there's a nice kindly lady and her children who want to help people out and just so happens to be a zombie thanks to Dr Vahzilok. Still she loves all of her stinky children. She's called Mother of Monsters, or Mom for short.

This is awesome

I had 3 on live that I loved:

One was a little robot fire tank named X-238. His bio read: "X-238 was made from discarded parts in a Weber Grill factory. He roams the streets of Paragon defeating bad guys in the hopes that Statesman will notice him and make him a real boy."

I also had Shelita Buffett - a very tall full figured blond Ice/Ice blaster. "Shelita gained her powers when brother/husband was trying to fix the air conditioner in their double wide when it exploded. The explosion killed her brother/husband and left her with new found powers. Investigation into the explosion showed that members of the Crey Industries were involved. Shelita decided to take out her anger on all bad guys, but she focused on the Crey."

The third was a scrapper named Finding Emo. His simple bio read "Finding Emo roams the streets at night fighting villains in the hope that one day they will kill him." Finding Emo is the only one that made it to 50.

• Haha 1

His simple bio read "Finding Emo roams the streets at night fighting villains in the hope that one day they will kill him." Finding Emo is the only one that made it to 50.

A tragedy in 2 sentences only, right there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Part-time table flipper

Global: Skathi the Huntress

His simple bio read "Finding Emo roams the streets at night fighting villains in the hope that one day they will kill him." Finding Emo is the only one that made it to 50.

A tragedy in 2 sentences only, right there.

Oh, I had many other 50's.. he was just the only one of the silly ones :) I just love the irony.

Being an avid reader back in the day of AMBUSH BUG and THE HECKLER, I designed this Shield/"Sword" Brute. Meet THE ANNOYING WHACKO! (The boxing gloves were inspired by Strong Bad of Homestar Runner fame)

As for his origin story, well... NOBODY KNOWS!!!!

whacko.jpg.84d1e30b151038e4ce0072dd6fd45d93.jpg

whacko2.thumb.jpg.e37eacc5e98ff732b42c3c617f0d2958.jpg

This is my stalker: he's 8.5 feet tall, huge horns, rainbow colored, fights with a massive yellow staff and has fireworks bursting off him. His name is Obvious.

He doesn't hide, he's just so garish that when enemies start to turn towards him they go blind briefly and their visual cortex shorts out, so they never register that he's there.

(Non-standard explanations for Stalker stealth are really fun, you guys.)

• Like 1

Kind of like this old one :

so apparently this coworker of mine used to play a lot of dnd and he had an orc rogue i think, who’s obviously supposed to be a stealth-centric character. But instead of channeling his abilities into dexterity or anything else stealthy, he channeled it all into charisma for the sake of intimidation, Essentially he. a hulking and undexteritous orc, would attempt to sneak into a building. If he was spotted. he would roll {or intimidation (and win almost every time) and shout “YOU DO NOT SEE GROGG” at them and proceed

• Like 1

I was considering a Peacemaker "Flying Spaghetti Monster" but the name was too long, and I couldn't get the Nova form to look right to my satisfaction. If someone else would like to give it a go.... I considered naming him "Pastafarian" also.

• Like 1