End game Ice/Storm build

Sorrison

while i typically would recommend /Kin (you'll always be contributing), I'd actually suggest fire/dark or ice/dark for a new Corruptor.

/Dark brings a tool kit of control, heal & debuff with Tar Patch, Fearsome Stare, Twilight Grasp & Howling Twilight (debuff)

If you really wanna stick with Ice/Storm here is a Corruptor blank with some options that can be adjusted as you fill in the primary and secondary

Edited by Troo

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On 9/2/2020 at 1:36 AM, Troo said:

while i typically would recommend /Kin (you'll always be contributing), I'd actually suggest fire/dark or ice/dark for a new Corruptor.

/Dark brings a tool kit of control, heal & debuff with Tar Patch, Fearsome Stare, Twilight Grasp & Howling Twilight (debuff)

If you really wanna stick with Ice/Storm here is a Corruptor blank with some options that can be adjusted as you fill in the primary and secondary

I appreciate the recommendations and the blank. I have already started leveling and Ice/Storm to near mid 30s so I don't want to start over with something different. I am also playing with someone who plays a Dark/Dark controller. Not interested in Dark. 🙂