Farms for Leveling Characters?

Abstergo

Control Troll has one out there somewhere that involves level 1 EB/AV farm animals... There's some definite silliness and humor involved. XD .... Darned if I can remember the arc number or its actual title, though. 

Hopefully someone will come along who does. It was a decent way to get to 22 on your own, even with a squishy.

Edited by Coyotedancer

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

I know there are a few out there that are aimed towards lowbies of any AT. Usually taking down a series of bosses. I think you can search "XP for any AT" (that tends to be in the title. I *might* have the wording wrong.)

Edit: Yeah, check under @A humble farmer.

Edited by Greycat

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

I remember doing one (last fall probably) called 'Bads in the City' that came well recommended, and had good luck with it. I don't remember who made it, but I think they had several different variations that all started with 'Bads in' so maybe search for that term in AE and see what comes up.

Edit: I found another called 'Tunnel Witches' mentioned in this thread, but have no personal experience with it.

Edited by AboveTheChemist

1 minute ago, AboveTheChemist said:

I remember doing one (last fall probably) called 'Bads in the City' that came well recommended, and had good luck with it. I don't remember who made it, but I think they had several different variations that all started with 'Bads in' so maybe search for that term in AE and see what comes up.

Yep, those are @a humble farmer.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.