Bio Armor

DocMidknight

Ive got a Lvl 50 Spines/Bio Brute.

1.)  I love it.

2.)  I find that having two debuffing sets going at once is great for expanding the survivability of a mostly regen/heal/absorb based set (like Bioarmor)

3.)  The heavy END income of Bio-Efficient Stance helps noticeably with the heavy END cost associated with spamming spines AOEs and running two damage auras at once

4.)  Though I lived in efficient stance early on, at 50, Accolades/Sets/Incarnates start to open up your END budget.  Im currently planning on building around softcap S/L Res (90 on a brute, the scrapper 75 will be easier to get!) and softcap DEF to most types in Defensive Stance - for tanking or really bad situations.  Offensive stance has a heavy Resistance Loss, but the damage buff would really sing, espc. on a scrappers higher base.  Stance Dancing is a thing.

I ultimately think of Bioarmor as 'Willpower 2.0 - Son of Willpower'.  If you like the mix of def/res/heal in WP, and are willing to trade time and attention (clickies, stances, etc. to manage) for a bit more power, it is a really amazing choice.  Spines with its debuffs and AOE feeds well into Bioarmors 'Go to group, slurp up group, go to next group' ethos - like a less group/corpse focused version of a warshade.

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

I hear a LOT of feedback about Radiation, and am tempted to try it out myself (though perhaps not on Bioarmor).

My thought here is that I really wanted to combine the two DOT auras, and that the constant base 'tick tick tick' of the dot auras, plus debuffs, plus the additional damage of offensive stance, would get me reasonable anti-boss performance (No, it wont be a 'Rikti Pylon Scrapper' in DPS - but what is?).

Bosses go down okay.  Having trouble with AVs - doable with inspirations/luck/at -1/temp powers, but in general the DPS isnt quite there.  Will call back after the Incarnate slots fill up.

For Radiation, more generally - my ONLY concern about putting rad with bio is that it might feel like the rad heal is a bit wasted.  Outside of that Radiation Melee (like, admittedly, Bioarmor) has that 'new set hotness' - always remember in CoH, 'newer' powersets tend to be better designed than than older ones.

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute