Oldest player contest!

DoctorDitko

OK, there are a few threads that make me think I might not be the most ancient of days player on the Homecoming server.

Are you older than me? I just turned 58, which should mean I know better, but (to my surprise) that's not thing that actually happens. You don't get wiser, you just remember all the mistakes you made when you were younger. Then you pretend you are wiser to the youngsters.

Oops. Should have used the spoiler tag, but I can't figure out how to use it!

OK. so the oldest player wins 20 million inf from Yomo er, 1 million inf from me, and a promise to team up with you any time you want, as long as it's not too far past my bedtime.

• Like 11
  • Haha 2

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

Off topic, on live I once teamed up with a player who did very well on our team.

He was very quiet, though (and I'm a notorious banterer*) and after a few missions, he confessed he was 8 years old.

I really hope he's here, somewhere!

*Also, why can't banterers have a special tag? Roleplayers get one!

Edited by DoctorDitko
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

OF COURSE you get 20mm, no, 1mm for every year of your age, from me!

I won't win this, since I'm not as old as Ditko, the old git.

EDIT:  I changed my mind.  You get 20mm for every year of your age.  No ties; there can be only one!

RE-EDIT:  Adding a prize for the youngest player as well!  20mm*(50-age) for the youngest player. 

Edited by Yomo Kimyata
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Who run Bartertown?

1 hour ago, DoctorDitko said:

OK, there are a few threads that make me think I might not be the most ancient of days player on the Homecoming server.

Are you older than me? I just turned 58,

How long ago is "just"?  I hit 58 in June.  😛

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

6 minutes ago, CursedSorcerer said:

Well, I'm definitely not the oldest. I turn 31 in November.

Similar; I turn 31 in January

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

I am 61 years old, and I doubt I am the oldest player. 

• Like 4
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

55 years young.

• Like 1

Dazl - Excelsior Grav/Kinetic Controller (SG - Cosmic Council) | Dazl - Everlasting & Torchbearer Grav/Energy Dominator

Shadowspawn - Excelsior Dark/Dark Stalker | Pyro Kinetic -Everlasting Fire/Kinetic Corrupter | Nova Pyre - Everlasting Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster (OMG)

4 hours ago, DoctorDitko said:

Oops. Should have used the spoiler tag, but I can't figure out how to use it!

Hey, you're in luck, there's a PSA for that!

I had to link it, the irony of your comment was too good considering I posted right after you did in that thread.

Condolences!

I have knee troubles, too.

Everyone wants superpowers {usually something splashy like a Blaster or Tank set) but personally, I'd be happy with Hover.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I wrought matter from the Planck Era of the universe, blew my breath into the Expansion Era and have surfed the cosmic background radiation since before this galaxy began to coalesce from the minor fluctuations of gravity.     Or it feels like then when I get out of bed in the morning.

• Haha 3

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝