How to determine recipe drop pool

AboveTheChemist

For the newer enhancements/recipes that have been introduced with Homecoming that weren't already on the enhancement sets page (like Annihilation, Artillery, Bombardment, and the various new sets in the End Mod category), I have just designated them as Pool A drops. Is there an easy way to find out if any of them are actually Pool B, C, or D drops, aside from simply being lucky enough to have seen them drop from one of those pools? I have not yet looked through my logs but I wanted to check in case there was an easier way to tell that didn't involve chat log sleuthing.

• 2 months later
  • City Council

Internally the reward tables are called "Set", "SA" (Story Arc) and "TF" (Task Force). There's also the PVP tables. I'm not sure what letters they all correspond to.

Annihilation, Bombardment, Synapse's Shock: A & B are Set. C & D are SA. E & F are TF.

Sudden Acceleration: A, B & C are Set. D & E are SA. F is TF.

Power Transfer: A, B, C & D are Set. E is SA. F is TF.

Artillery, Preemptive Optimization: A, B, C, D, E & F are all Set.

Experienced Marksman: A, B, C, D, E & F are all PVP.

• Thanks 1

Fantastic, thanks so much for the info! I'll take a look at the drop pools and see if I can find the correlation to the notation you provided. My hunch is that "SA" corresponds to pool B (mission drops) and "TF" corresponds to pool C & D (random rare recipe rolls).

On 11/8/2020 at 8:23 PM, Faultline said:

Internally the reward tables are called "Set", "SA" (Story Arc) and "TF" (Task Force). There's also the PVP tables. I'm not sure what letters they all correspond to.

Annihilation, Bombardment, Synapse's Shock: A & B are Set. C & D are SA. E & F are TF.

Sudden Acceleration: A, B & C are Set. D & E are SA. F is TF.

Power Transfer: A, B, C & D are Set. E is SA. F is TF.

Artillery, Preemptive Optimization: A, B, C, D, E & F are all Set.

Experienced Marksman: A, B, C, D, E & F are all PVP.

I've added this info to the wiki now, thanks again Faultline! If I could trouble you for one more bit of info, do you mind checking the drop pools for Unbreakable Guard (Damage Resistance), Reactive Defenses (Defense), and Preventive Medicine (Healing)? Those three sets came in with Issue 24 (along with Annihilation) and as of now they all show up as 'Set' (Pool A) drops. I suspect some members of those sets might be be from the other pools. Or, if that info is viewable in the piggs via a pigg viewer, I am happy to look it up myself if you can just point me to the right place to look. I've checked a few places but haven't had any luck so far. Thanks again!

Edit: Slight clarification, Preventative Medicine does show different drop pools on the main enhancement sets page but I suspect that it was probably just an edited copy of Numina's Convalescence. I don't necessarily know that it is wrong, but I suspect that it is, and the individual enhancements within Preventative Medicine all show as Pool A on their respective pages.

Edited by AboveTheChemist
clarification

Please ignore the request in my previous post. I finally figured out where to look in the leaked game data and I was able to track down the drop information for Unbreakable Guard, Reactive Defenses, and Preventive Medicine. Looks like they all follow the same schedule as Annihilation (A & B are set, C & D are SA, and E & F are TF), which makes sense considering all four were introduced in i24. Thanks again for the help!

Edit: The wiki has been updated with this info as well now.

Edited by AboveTheChemist