Positron 1: Masterminds

Heraclea

I am ordinarily happy to have any AT on my team.  Positron 1 is an unfortunate exception.  Don't even try to run it with a Mastermind on the team.  The final mission is unfinishable with one there.  Bad enough that I'm calling it a bug.  This TF was not designed with blueside masterminds as a possibility.  The Shadow Simulacra will summon endless XP-free adds and probably have an AOE heal besides.  They're all black on my screen, which makes it hard to single out that particular boss.  They're all bosses, so control will not work well even if you have it on the team. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

I have also experienced this and will say that it almost caused our TF to fail. 

We eventually were able to slowly pull 1 boss at a time until they were managable 

I second the notion, and hope MM will try for the villainside version of the accolade in the meantime

The Simulacrum fight can be hard for a lot of teams (especially if they're a bit marginal). It's one of the few places where corner pulling and targeting through the tank is actually relevant.

I don't think MMs are that much worse than other ATs, although it's probably worth trying to burn them down first if one is present.

Defender Smash!