How much defense does a stalker lose out of hide?

I notice in game it is something like 7% defense from hide but that is split in two part - one is 4.x% and the other around 2.x%.  I assume one of those entries I would lose once I enter combat and can be seen.  Or do I lose both?  Or something else?

Are you seeing this in the enhancement menu?  If so, one is the base value, and the other is the value after enhancements.  Not 100% sure, but I believe the enhanced value applies whether you're hidden or not.

Edited by TheOtherTed
actually answering the question... oops...

Basically the same amount as Combat Jumping is what you get when you are not hidden. 1.88% unslotted at lvl 50.  In mids you can go to the options, config, effects and maths and on the right hand side check the box for attacked.  This will show you the amount you would normally have in combat.

Edited by HelenCarnate

1 hour ago, 25625 said:

OK, I tested it.  I lost 4.5%.  Hide is slotted with a 50+5 LOTG only.

So if I want to build for soft capping, I need to aim for 49.5% in mids if I have hide enabled.

Or you can do exactly what I suggested and you would be able to see where you were without having to guess or do math.

• 2 weeks later
On 9/12/2020 at 7:41 AM, aethereal said:

You can tell Mids to show you your combat values.  I forget the exact way to do this.  Options and then a bunch of checkboxes for like "has attacked" and "has taken damage."

Was trying to figure out this in Mids and your post pointed me to the right direction: Options > Effects & Maths > [/] Attacked.