Homecoming Server Update (September 12th): CoC Updates, Base Building Contest, Dev Choice

Jimmy

• Game Master
3 hours ago, siobhanphoenix said:

So @Jimmy - I just thought about this, but does this mean queer characters are banned because people make a freaking federal political case about our humanity?

Sorry just need clarification....

I can testify that LGBTQ+ characters and players are totally welcome, and anyone who experiences any kind of unpleasantness should put a ticket in, with names, dates, times and if possible screen shots so we can investigate properly.  As much as possible we try to be inclusive to all, and we do take any abuse seriously. As Jimmy has said though, we don't disclose what (if any) action is taken against someone, and this often leads people to think we aren't doing anything. The opposite is true, we investigate all accusations.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Funny. Between some posts here and what is said ingame, it doesn't feel particularly welcoming. Personally, I go by live and let live. If some rp is going on you aren't into, fine. No one says you have to be a part of it. Long as its not illegal, who cares. It doesn't affect you. But from where I sit there are far too many "Karens" trying to "police" what's going on. For pete sake its a game people. Let people have their escapism and fun in peace. 

• Like 4

• Jimmy unfeatured this topic
  • Retired Game Master

This is not the thread for private issues, there are always proper channels and ways to deal with things. Please stay on topic going forward.

• Like 1

The Support page is always accessible should you require assistance or need to check the status of an already submitted ticket.

Consider volunteering as a Community Helper or Game Master || Gerne können Sie auch auf Deutsch mit mir in Kontakt treten, sollte dies für Sie einfacher sein. || GM Aurarius#7840 on Discord.