Hero Stats?

The_Warpact

Wasn't this the program that watched numbers in game for debuff numbers and other functions?

Its been awhile and cannot remember. 

Is it obsolete or has it been replaced? I want to see data on what my debuffs are doing against GM/AV. Is there a way?

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

It's dead and no replacement has been found. You can try your luck and beep @The Philotic Knightsince he is always looking for his next project. It may be outside of his expertise but no harm in trying.

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

Is it obsolete or has it been replaced? I want to see data on what my debuffs are doing against GM/AV. Is there a way?

You can use the combat analyzer temp power for that, I don't think that's something Herostats ever tracked.

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

6 hours ago, macskull said:

You can use the combat analyzer temp power for that, I don't think that's something Herostats ever tracked.

Thanks Mac I'll have to try it out, Googling it is rather vague on what it can do.

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

5 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

Thanks Mac I'll have to try it out, Googling it is rather vague on what it can do.

Basically it pulls up a combat attributes window for the target that you can navigate through, just like the one your character uses.

• Thanks 1

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

On 9/13/2020 at 8:42 AM, Sovera said:

It's dead and no replacement has been found. You can try your luck and beep @The Philotic Knightsince he is always looking for his next project. It may be outside of his expertise but no harm in trying.

Thanks for the nod @Sovera, but I don't have time to tackle a BIG project like that would be right now. I had to put my "Web Hero Designer" on hold due to lack of time to devote to learning enough about ASP.NET to finish it, and all I've found time for is for making small programs to parse the game's text files for data, like here:

Or maintain and make improvements on my CoH Modder:

My current "mini-project" is actually trying once again to bring the old CoH forums back in some format. Where my previous database-driven model failed, I found a way to decompile .WARC files, so I'm in the process of doing that now.... all 18,869 files.... all 500+ GBs... it's a LOT of unpacking to do. And then, after I have them all unpacked, I need to go through them and fix the file references so that the files point to each other, rename files etc. etc.

Edited by The Philotic Knight
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
I'm out.