Lost macro for tp to target (for teleport attacks)

Hew

5 hours ago, Hew said:

I had a macro at some point that said, teleport attack at currently selected target. I can't find it.

Does someone have that macro?

It'd be something like /macro TPTF powexec_location target powername

Edit: Or do you mean you just want to say it? That would be /macro name say Teleport attack at $target

You can change say to local, team, etc. depending on which channel you want it in.

Edited by CaptainLupis
  • Like 2

Bopper: "resistance resists resistible resistance debuffs"

thanks! thats it!

edit: Update, it works as marked on the tin, but I don't get the nifty countdown for power recharge, so I am stuck keeping the power on the bar. HOWEVER! that works, because now i don't need to move the damn mouse to target it!

Edited by Hew

16 hours ago, Hew said:

thanks! thats it!

edit: Update, it works as marked on the tin, but I don't get the nifty countdown for power recharge, so I am stuck keeping the power on the bar. HOWEVER! that works, because now i don't need to move the damn mouse to target it!

You could do it as a bind, rather than a macro? Something like: /bind button5 powexec_location target powername

Using button 5 on your mouse would activate it so you don't need the macro and the power in your tray, just the power for seeing when it is recharged. It depends really what you use the mouse buttons for (if anything) currently. Lshift+key is another option. I prefer binds to macros for most things like attacks, as my trays are cluttered enough as it is!

Bopper: "resistance resists resistible resistance debuffs"