Thanks!

Ghostcat

Note: this is a thanks to the community

Hey guys! I am a new player. I never played the old city of heroes. But seeing everyone reconnect and having a good time really brightens my day! I wanna be a roleplay/raiding type of clan. But I don't dream of it mainly because I have no the attachment to the old game. Hope I can be a happy thought in people who play this game in old and new players alike! Sorry I am a sappy guy so if this doesn't belong here tell me and I will delete it! Bye! ;D

:p

Note: this is a thanks to the community

Hey guys! I am a new player. I never played the old city of heroes. But seeing everyone reconnect and having a good time really brightens my day! I wanna be a roleplay/raiding type of clan. But I don't dream of it mainly because I have no the attachment to the old game. Hope I can be a happy thought in people who play this game in old and new players alike! Sorry I am a sappy guy so if this doesn't belong here tell me and I will delete it! Bye! ;D

I've said it before, and I'll probably say it again. But welcome to Paragon!

And welcome home.

Feels so good to welcome people to Paragon City once again after all these years.

hehe, I was thinking about  saying the same thing, I have been trying to find a game to fill my super powered shaped hole in my heart but nothing quite fit, and then I found out about this! downloading now but I want to say thank you as well.