Invention Discount Coupons Not Being Awarded

RikOz

Having taken a break from the game for a couple months, I've been back and logging in a lot of my characters (mostly because I hate seeing 100+ days of not being logged in 😜 )

Many of these characters had been left logged out in a Wentworth's, and most of those already had the Day Trader day job prior to my logging them out in that location. Upon looking into their Salvage, I was dismayed to discover that none of them appear to have earned any Invention Discount coupons while I was away. Those characters who qualified should have each had a full stack of 10 coupons.

Did they also have the Shop Keeper badge from logging out in a store? The accolade power that earns invention discount coupons is awarded after earning both Shop Keeper and Day Trader.

Yeah, that occurred to me after I posted. I'll look into that. I do seem to recall that some of my characters who previously had the coupons, but less than 10 when I logged them out, still had that <10 number when I logged them back in, but I could be mistaken.

• 6 months later

I've noticed that the Day Trader badge isn't being awarded correctly.  I have shop keeper, and the Day Trader badge completion bar is at 100%, but it won't award.  I've tried on a vigilante, and then I switched his alignment to hero, no dice.

Not sure what's up with getting the accolade...