Scrapper Breakdown!

Umagon 23

On 9/23/2020 at 10:15 AM, Uun said:

No taunt aura, just -recharge debuff.

Ea scarpers have a taunt in the aura it is weak I played one on life and it had the taunt I was able to tank a tf with the aura

FlashBack to old days: Pinnacle

Langar Thurs-Katana/SR 50; Hejtmane-DM/DA 50

Rogue Spear-Spines/DA 50; Hypnosis-Ill/Rad 50

Sir Thomas Theroux-DM/SR 50; Melted Copper-Fire/Shield 50; Byzantine Warrior-DB/ELA 50; Blade Tempo-50 DB/EA

On 9/22/2020 at 9:34 PM, Tsuko said:

Weaknesses :

• Only 50% Defence debuff resistance.
  • Active defence need to be manage, making another click not to forget.

Shields can get >70% DDR with Active Defense double-stacked.

It does mean it has to be more carefully managed if you've got Hasten on auto-fire, since you need to fire it off more often, but it's just one click, so.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later
On 9/21/2020 at 7:53 PM, hejtmane said:

Psionics have not played but some people say late game it can really suck when you start hitting all the robots may have to get better info from some one that has played the set

So ... the curious case of Psi Melee.  I actually liked this set enough to re-roll for a different secondary despite its drawbacks.

The animations and sound effects are excellent, Mass Levitate is better than I expected, and Greater Psi Blade hits harder than anything I can remember using in game (as I understand it Rend Armor (?) from TW hits harder but that's about it).  This is probably the first power set where I want to have it in different colors on the same character; it looks good in most of the color choices.

About the damage type issue: Well yes, Praetorian Clocks are going to be resistant to Psi (and possibly Lethal, I think some bots resist Lethal), but the Smashing from TK Blow and ML tends to balance that out.  As does pulling a crit with GPB, it's just a metric ton of dmg, even when resisted.  So, while this issue does exist, it's not so dramatic as to completely shun the set.  I'm expecting that rolling Psi/SD, between having Charge and ML with significant +dmg, there really should be too much of a problem with endgame stuff.  iPowers iron this out even more smoothly.

That said, there are several threads discussing builds that are "Blade Only," so the the only Smashing remaining is in ML.  Every time I consider that route I look at TK Blow's DPA and decide to keep it.  At that point the cone becomes a "sometimes tool," which is fine since it takes some positioning to leverage.

It will be interesting trying the rebuilt version (Psi/Shield) against Pantheon in DA when she gets there.  Undead are also resistant to Psi, and there's plenty of those in that series of arcs. 

Dig around in the section a bit and there are folks who've managed to leverage Boggle.  I'm not one of them.  The potential is there if you are inclined towards controls, then Psi/Nin, Psi/Dark, Psi/Ice or even Psi/Rad might have left-field-thinking possibilities of interest.  If you just want to scrapperlock and smash the strongest face that's heading towards your face, skip Boggle.

Insight, best described by many forumites as "Random Extra Damage."  And that's pretty much it.  There are dozens of ways this mechanic could be changed, but as it is, just know that when it is up you get a little extra DoT, and GPB gets buffed by consuming Insight and activating the lockout.

Another downside is that ML comes really late, and is really the only AoE in the set. Sweep is technically a cone but it is too narrow and has a small target cap (5).  Single Target damage more than makes up for the late AoE (and, as a bonus, ML hits like a bucket of trucks) in terms of trade-off, but in practice you're best off finding additional AoE from someplace to pair with Psi Melee.  Damage Auras, Rad Armor, Shield Charge, Epic/Patron AoEs; lots of interesting choices.

Edit:  Forgot to mention that the blades have minor recharge debuff built in; I'd have to see this with an Analyzer in a prolonged fight to tell if it stacks enough to be meaningful.  My gut thinks probably not all that much.  Perhaps combined with other sources, but even then most opponents aren't going to be standing long enough for low levels of -rech to be of much impact.  The debuff does scale with the level of the blade attack, 9.6%, 12%, and 16%.  All for 6s each.  Enough I suppose that if you had other sources it could be interesting against hard targets.  Tagged as ignoring buffs/enhancements though, so even things that boost secondary effects probably don't boost it.  Anyone with more info?

So, (mostly) skipping over what I think could be done to improve (more like smooth out) the set (Change Insight, maybe change Boggle, Shave Animation/Activation times from GPB and ML)  as that's another thread, if I could summarize or offer a TLDR:

Psi is a surprisingly fun, aesthetically pleasing set that is somewhat better than it's reputation with interesting secondary effects for the experimentally inclined, but still sort of wonky and problematic. If one is numerically obsessed the downsides might not be to taste.  Personally I'm in it for the big, fat damage, although after writing this post I'm curious about the possibilities of leaning into the secondary effects in some fashion, but that just seems so un-scrapper-y. 😛

Edited by InvaderStych
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

On 9/24/2020 at 11:50 AM, Haijinx said:

I leave PB on auto and bind hasten to the run forward.

I don't even bother with putting it on auto anymore.  Between capped defenses, global recharge for plenty of time to click at my convenience and the ability to click if I get scrapper locked and forget while moving between spawns means on a very rare occasion I get bounced embarrassingly on my arse.  Even more rarely would I get mezzed (and now that's solved by a click when, oops, needed).

Edited by Doomguide2005
Typos

• 2 months later
On 10/19/2020 at 3:08 AM, InvaderStych said:

So ... the curious case of Psi Melee.  I actually liked this set enough to re-roll for a different secondary despite its drawbacks.

The animations and sound effects are excellent, Mass Levitate is better than I expected, and Greater Psi Blade hits harder than anything I can remember using in game (as I understand it Rend Armor (?) from TW hits harder but that's about it).  This is probably the first power set where I want to have it in different colors on the same character; it looks good in most of the color choices.

About the damage type issue: Well yes, Praetorian Clocks are going to be resistant to Psi (and possibly Lethal, I think some bots resist Lethal), but the Smashing from TK Blow and ML tends to balance that out.  As does pulling a crit with GPB, it's just a metric ton of dmg, even when resisted.  So, while this issue does exist, it's not so dramatic as to completely shun the set.  I'm expecting that rolling Psi/SD, between having Charge and ML with significant +dmg, there really should be too much of a problem with endgame stuff.  iPowers iron this out even more smoothly.

That said, there are several threads discussing builds that are "Blade Only," so the the only Smashing remaining is in ML.  Every time I consider that route I look at TK Blow's DPA and decide to keep it.  At that point the cone becomes a "sometimes tool," which is fine since it takes some positioning to leverage.

It will be interesting trying the rebuilt version (Psi/Shield) against Pantheon in DA when she gets there.  Undead are also resistant to Psi, and there's plenty of those in that series of arcs. 

Dig around in the section a bit and there are folks who've managed to leverage Boggle.  I'm not one of them.  The potential is there if you are inclined towards controls, then Psi/Nin, Psi/Dark, Psi/Ice or even Psi/Rad might have left-field-thinking possibilities of interest.  If you just want to scrapperlock and smash the strongest face that's heading towards your face, skip Boggle.

Insight, best described by many forumites as "Random Extra Damage."  And that's pretty much it.  There are dozens of ways this mechanic could be changed, but as it is, just know that when it is up you get a little extra DoT, and GPB gets buffed by consuming Insight and activating the lockout.

Another downside is that ML comes really late, and is really the only AoE in the set. Sweep is technically a cone but it is too narrow and has a small target cap (5).  Single Target damage more than makes up for the late AoE (and, as a bonus, ML hits like a bucket of trucks) in terms of trade-off, but in practice you're best off finding additional AoE from someplace to pair with Psi Melee.  Damage Auras, Rad Armor, Shield Charge, Epic/Patron AoEs; lots of interesting choices.

Edit:  Forgot to mention that the blades have minor recharge debuff built in; I'd have to see this with an Analyzer in a prolonged fight to tell if it stacks enough to be meaningful.  My gut thinks probably not all that much.  Perhaps combined with other sources, but even then most opponents aren't going to be standing long enough for low levels of -rech to be of much impact.  The debuff does scale with the level of the blade attack, 9.6%, 12%, and 16%.  All for 6s each.  Enough I suppose that if you had other sources it could be interesting against hard targets.  Tagged as ignoring buffs/enhancements though, so even things that boost secondary effects probably don't boost it.  Anyone with more info?

So, (mostly) skipping over what I think could be done to improve (more like smooth out) the set (Change Insight, maybe change Boggle, Shave Animation/Activation times from GPB and ML)  as that's another thread, if I could summarize or offer a TLDR:

Psi is a surprisingly fun, aesthetically pleasing set that is somewhat better than it's reputation with interesting secondary effects for the experimentally inclined, but still sort of wonky and problematic. If one is numerically obsessed the downsides might not be to taste.  Personally I'm in it for the big, fat damage, although after writing this post I'm curious about the possibilities of leaning into the secondary effects in some fashion, but that just seems so un-scrapper-y. 😛

Nice write-up on Psi. I tried a Psi/Rad on test (to use Rad's 2 PBAOEs to offset Psi's lack of AOE) and what held me back is that the Psi animations don't seem to flow together that well.  Not that TW does now that it's been "adjusted" either, but it has enough extra zazz/strength left to make you put up with it.  I agree with you though about the Cone, and it hardly gets used and is really a set mule (or trade it out for combat teleport or something).

I usually play Natural Scrappers, so I prefer SR or WP.  I've found SR to be more end heavy, but it might not be so bad after Incarnates.
Another thought is that SR might get over-capped if the person uses Katana and has Divine Avalanche.  Also, if the person uses Tough and Weave from the Fighting Pool, then Weave might over-cap as well, while WP should fit well with both.

On 1/2/2021 at 9:43 PM, brasilgringo said:

Nice write-up on Psi. I tried a Psi/Rad on test (to use Rad's 2 PBAOEs to offset Psi's lack of AOE) and what held me back is that the Psi animations don't seem to flow together that well.  Not that TW does now that it's been "adjusted" either, but it has enough extra zazz/strength left to make you put up with it.  I agree with you though about the Cone, and it hardly gets used and is really a set mule (or trade it out for combat teleport or something).

Agreed.  It took me a while to get used to pressing buttons more slowly on my Psi/SD scrapper than I did on say my Svg/WP Brute or my Kat/Rad scrapper (my other 50+X toons).

First off though, I have to admit that I have come around on Psi Blade Sweep.  Especially in the Post-Combat-Teleport game and with the boosted aggro/threat from two Hybrid slots she carries (Assault for teams, Melee if I think I need the extra +def/regen ... usually to get closer to iCap positional defense.  It's got a short/wide cone that is pretty easy to clump targets within.  Slotted up, inside build-up, and with a crit or two the damage is actually pretty good.

Also, PBS is an interesting place for the Crit Proc, but I moved it.  I do run FotG -Res in there.  I know it will proc more on more targets in ML, but ML is not ideal for a ST chain against an AV/GM, which is when consistent reapplications of -Res is really needed.

Since writing that out I leaned more into concept/aesthetics (and a gimick that I'll explain below) than into pure numeric performance.  So, my current live build drops TKB, and runs PBS and Laser Beam Eyes instead.

I know... Laser Beam Eyes????  .... No, I don't "Have The Brain Worms," and I fully acknowledge that admitting to using LBE at all pretty much nukes any shred of credibility I might of had around these parts, but here's why I did it:

1. Achilles -Res.  Full Stop. 

LBE without recharge slotting is a very reliable proc-bomb.  Psi Melee needs some source of -Res to really shine.  Yes, fewer mobs resist it than is generally believed, but the resistances can be very high where they occur.  Most bots (except Neuron's Clockwork, Anti-Matter's Clockwork, IDF Bots, which all have 0%) have in the 50-60% range.  Seers have 30%, Nightstar and Siege have 70% psi resist.  I expected to see tons of psi resistance in Dark Astoria, but mostly it seems just the Psionic BP carry it.  There are fewer "zombies" there than I thought (also resistant to psi).

2. Stacking Mags on Holds to Leverage GPB's massive hold duration when Insight is up. 

GPB is a mag 3 hold, and iirc inside of Insight it has a whopping (see snip) duration.  I added the Devastation %Hold (2 PPM Mag 3)  to LBE, and the %Hold from the superior (4 PPM, Mag 3) winter melee set (name escapes me atm) to the T2 Blade.  It's hilarious to watch a scrapper hold an AV.  ML's hold looks like a stun, Winter's hold looks like an ice block, and LBE's hold looks like Electric Cages.  It's hilarious, and every time I think about making a chance to trade the reliable hold for more DPS I can't quite bring myself to do it.

holds.JPG.bcb255ee224b299f92c04223a8218fc6.JPG

The first number is the base duration.  The second is inside Insight.  I cannot recall atm if they are additive or replace each other.  I want to say additive but I could be very wrong.

3. Access to another Epic Set/Proc (Ranged), and the little -Def doesn't hurt either.

4.  Even with Combat Teleport, an aggro aura in /SD, and a second in Hybrid I STILL get runners going from one end of a map to the other.  Chasing them down is my least favorite CoX mini-game, so I like having something ranged to pick them off with, and IDK if I can run this build without CP and PP from Energy Mastery.

Now ... having said all that, I do have a build in theorycraft that drops LBE (keeps the pool) and reclaims TKB.  I haven't committed to the change yet.  I know the ST chain on that would be more effective.  This build would also have better defensive balance. 50/45/45 which plugs a hole in ranged def from which my live build suffers.  She's over-cap on melee for the Post-50 game.  Psi Melee doesn't exemplar well at all.  It's just not that fun of a set before GPB and ML, so no point in an exemp friendly build, imo.

Fully slotted TKB does around the same damage as a 4-5 Proc LBE, if I was using mids right.  My LBE is -Res, %Hold, EpicDmgProc, PVPDmgProc, and a couple other pieces I forget which.  So, less damage to be sure, but much more utility.

I have a hard time believing that the hold stacks are really all that useful compared to outright damage, and yet I have no idea how to make that assessment in survivability terms.

Still though, I *highly* recommend Psi/SD.  With Mighty Judgement, the KnockUp Branch.  3 AoE KU powers to cycle is both a riot to watch and some sweet soft control.

Edited by InvaderStych

I actually like Psi-Melee.  I'm an oddball, though.  Most people wish the powers were all Psi-blade, so they can play a Psylocke homage.  I wish the powers were all like TK Blow b/c I like the animations better and feel like I can leverage them for more interesting concepts.

For what it's worth, I also like LBE.  No, it's not a great attack power, but the animation is classic superhero trope stuff and it's great for proccing, as you noted.  I usually put in procs that hold, as it looks really cool to hit something with your heat vision and then watch that crackling sphere pop up around them.  Plus, it gives you a few seconds to get in an extra attack or two.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Grindingsucks said:

I wish the powers were all like TK Blow b/c I like the animations better and feel like I can leverage them for more interesting concepts.

I actually like all of the animations, the giant fist of TKB makes me giggle every time.  When I first played the set I thought it might be cool to have alternate animations so one could have all fists or all blades - but then that steps all over the set having different supplemental dmg types (lethal vs. smashing) - which is actually sort of useful to keep.  The set looks awesome in purple, but I wanted to shy away from the whole Psylocke thing as much as I could while still rolling Psi/SD as a female toon - so I went orange.  Which also looks awesome.  Really, there's no bad color tint for Psi Melee.

And yeah, I get a "cool factor" vibe from LBE that the other epic blasts just can't match. 🤣

Edited by InvaderStych

2 hours ago, InvaderStych said:

Fully slotted TKB does around the same damage as a 4-5 Proc LBE, if I was using mids right.  My LBE is -Res, %Hold, EpicDmgProc, PVPDmgProc, and a couple other pieces I forget which.  So, less damage to be sure, but much more utility.

Isn't the main difference on scrappers that the procs won't crit (that is, when LBE crits you won't get double proc damage) vs. when TKB crits you'll basically get double-damage (assuming its been damage slotted)?   Maybe I'm wrong and procs do crit.

Why not go Soul for Moonbeam and Shadow Meld?  That's what I did on my Test server Psi/Rad build (as SM helps on /Rad).

5 hours ago, brasilgringo said:

Isn't the main difference on scrappers that the procs won't crit (that is, when LBE crits you won't get double proc damage) vs. when TKB crits you'll basically get double-damage (assuming its been damage slotted)?   Maybe I'm wrong and procs do crit.

Why not go Soul for Moonbeam and Shadow Meld?  That's what I did on my Test server Psi/Rad build (as SM helps on /Rad).

Yup, totally correct and thanks for adding that important bit.  LBE will crit, Procs don't.  If you watch logs they apply their damage as its own event.

My Kat/Rad uses both of those as well.  Soul Mastery is such an awesome fit with /Rad.

I toyed with the idea of going that route with Psi/SD but the build as it is is pretty endurance heavy.  She can run without hitting Conserve Power for quite a while, but if she's cranking at full steam for 7-10 minutes or so (straight, no pauses) then the other tools can't keep up and she needs the bump. Live build still needs (maybe, those damn hold procs are really tough to give up, lol) to move a slot or two around and is only about 2/3 done dropping boosters on everything relevant, so end use/recovery will improve slightly once that's done.

Not sure she can drop the Energy pool. Especially with all of the BAMF!ing around she does with CT. 😉

Meld might be interesting on /SD as a way to blast past the iCap with some nice extra headroom for inevitable debuffs, but it kinda feels like a hat on a hat. 😄  

Edited by InvaderStych

10 hours ago, brasilgringo said:

Honestly, I hadn't thought of it.  I would still be inclined to take Body Mastery over Soul, though, because I'm one of those oddballs who builds for theme/concept first and then works on combat efficiency second, and my scrappers concepts often don't fit thematically with powers in the Soul Patron pool.

Still, good to keep in mind.  Thanks for pointing it out!  👍

Savage Leap.  I want to single this one out, while many folks already know the following it's worth placing in the Breakdown for those who might not.  I certainly didn't think of it when I rolled a svg/wp brute as my first HC toon.  When I revisited the set on a Scrapper it just clicked and I felt silly for not realizing it sooner.

This is one of my favorite attacks in the game.  So good.  Lots of slotting info around the boards about how to proc it out.  For scrappers though, this is an extra special opener.

As with any proc-bomb, avoid slotting recharge for maximum impact.  Savage Leap is in a sweet spot.  It's base recharge is long enough to be right at the edge of the 90% chance to proc window, yet short enough that with global recharge it can be up about every 15s.  Schools of thought vary, but I tend to prefer 1 acc/dmg piece and 5 procs.  Many find they have enough +acc/+to-hit in their build to just go with 6 procs.

Here's why that matters for Scrappers:

The +50% Chance to Crit Proc from our AT set.  Put that puppy in Savage Leap.  Thank me later. 😄

For maximum fun, Leap from range to build Frenzy stacks, Crit Proc fires, then Rending Flurry at it's max radius with Critical Strikes active.  Naturally this also works with Hemorrhage (which seems to crit properly in the latest issue), but I am still not certain that makes it worth keeping.  Anyone want to make the case for Hem on a Scrapper?

Yes, you will lose a couple of % of chance to fire as that enhancement does include a little recharge, but it's not enough to really be an issue.  Also, any recharge from an Alpha slot will also reduce a Proc's chance to fire (counts as recharge enhancement).

NOTE:  Eventually this may completely change when Procs are revised by the HC team.  No one knows how that will be implemented nor when it will start, so enjoy!

Edited by InvaderStych
Minor typos
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 5 months later
On 1/11/2021 at 4:46 PM, InvaderStych said:

Agreed.  It took me a while to get used to pressing buttons more slowly on my Psi/SD scrapper than I did on say my Svg/WP Brute or my Kat/Rad scrapper (my other 50+X toons).

Do you have a Psi/SD build you are willing to share?

On 1/6/2021 at 6:26 PM, drgantz said:

I usually play Natural Scrappers, so I prefer SR or WP.  I've found SR to be more end heavy, but it might not be so bad after Incarnates.

It only feels like that because WP gets a +endurance power to push it ahead, but SR's three toggles aren't end-expensive.  Since most people 5 or 6 slot them for set bonuses anyway, the total end cost winds up being cut by 2/3 and barely noticeable.

It's when Tough, Weave, and/or Maneuvers get added on top that it gets tiring.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Lockpick said:

Do you have a Psi/SD build you are willing to share?

Yup.  I can't take full credit tho since I borrowed ideas from @Werner's SD/MA tank builds for the /SD slotting. 

Disclaimers:

Dropping LBE for TKB (and by extension backing off the Hold procs) should result in higher sustained DPS, but the stacked holds after an Insight buffed GPB are too good for me to give up. Besides, I don't mind giving up a little DPS for Cool Factor, and LBE delivers in that department, lol.  I think I posted a Page 1 build, with TKB swapped in place of LBE, someplace around here.

At peak recharge I am reasonably confident there's some order in which I could press buttons to get a gapless combination of PB, GPB, and PBS.  Whatever that pattern is, it eludes me. 🤣 This might only be true when Hasten is up and during the FF's proc window.  I am not very good at things like optimal attack chains. 😛

I am debating swapping one or more of the Shield Wall sets back to LOTG's for the +acc at 4pcs.  Same regen bonus, slightly fewer HP, and +acc instead of the E/N resistance.  Although I do like her rather extreme tanki-ness. 😄

Recently respec'd into Flight after Page 2.  Afterburner in Mids == Evasive Maneuvers in Game. I am enjoying the Hover-Melee concept but I am still clumsy with it, and *grrrrrr* already bought into (T3) Mighty, which has to be used near the ground. 🙄

I am not 100% certain that this toon needs both Hover-Melee and Combat Teleport.  Then I find myself tapping that thumb button instead of reaching for 'follow.' The build doesn't lose much in terms of power choices, although going back to Maneuvers would get the build closer to the incarnate soft-cap for melee def.  Honestly I'd rather have Tactics back than the extra def.

I'm not super happy with the placement of the +50%CSP, but I'm not sure how to move it without losing out on some large set bonuses or otherwise useful slotting.  When I remember to go ML->PB->GPB it works ... ok but I often forget as when ML triggers Insight my brain immediately wants to hit GPB.

Incarnates off in Mids, but really only Musculature Radial would matter for taking a look at the numbers.

Long story, still long: Build is still evolving. 😄 I've only seen a handful of these (seeing more PM in general recently tho) around (Excelsior); would love to see what others are coming up with.

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.7
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Natural Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Psionic Melee
Secondary Power Set: Shield Defense
Power Pool: Teleportation
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Body Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Psi Blade -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(5), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(11), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(13)
Level 1: Deflection -- ShlWal-Def(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(19), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(19), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(21), HO:Ribo(21), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(23)
Level 2: Battle Agility -- ShlWal-Def(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(23), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(25), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(25), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(31), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(46)
Level 4: Combat Teleport -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(43)
Level 6: Concentration -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(7), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(7), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(9), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(9), GssSynFr--Build%(11)
Level 8: Psi Blade Sweep -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), Arm-Acc/Rchg(15), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(15), Arm-Dam%(17), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(17)
Level 10: Active Defense -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Hover -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(42), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(46)
Level 14: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel(40), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(42)
Level 16: True Grit -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(31), GldArm-ResDam(34), GldArm-3defTpProc(37), UnbGrd-ResDam(39), UnbGrd-Max HP%(39)
Level 18: Afterburner -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(46)
Level 20: Against All Odds -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 22: Phalanx Fighting -- Ksm-ToHit+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(40), Rct-ResDam%(40)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 26: Greater Psi Blade -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), Hct-Acc/Rchg(27), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(29), Hct-Dam%(29), UnbCns-Dam%(31)
Level 28: Grant Cover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 30: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 32: Mass Levitate -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), FrcFdb-Rechg%(34)
Level 35: Shield Charge -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(36), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(37)
Level 38: Conserve Power -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 41: Laser Beam Eyes -- GldJvl-Acc/Dmg(A), GldJvl-Dam%(42), Apc-Dam%(43), Dvs-Hold%(43), AchHee-ResDeb%(50)
Level 44: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(45), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(45), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(45)
Level 47: Weave -- ShlWal-Def(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(48), ShlWal-EndRdx/Rchg(48), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(50)
Level 49: Physical Perfection -- PwrTrns-+Heal(A), PrfShf-End%(50)
Level 1: Critical Hit
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Prv-Absorb%(39)
Level 2: Stamina -- PwrTrns-+Heal(A), PrfShf-End%(3)
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1348;653;1306;HEX;|
|78DA5D93CB4F135114C6EFB4536B5F60415E16A82D96B6140A75E793441144AD695|
|25DD7B11D6192096DDA9AC8D2857F82D1F800178AB8F17F70EB73AFFF802E101395|
|E8C2D4D3F93E2A7192E6D7FBCD39E77EE7CCBDF95B73C1970BB76795D675D6361A8|
|D52B15C376A35B3EEBD6C346FD60D5BB51FAFFC8677DF94F2A66D9AD942C3AAAE58|
|65ACA29D9773E60D73A561668BCB9669577697AAA750ADDAD92B125BABD69B46537|
|2038E346F5B4BCB4DBFF3BF5833CD4A08725BB55696C2E76A56397BA65A592DE58D|
|46D3ACAF0E8A97A8FCEE27149F96475DD395CAF994EB3AA8574803F49B60F02ED72|
|149D3987BC1ED683DF3E4027870913C2D61BA5BF50F48C2884F05245763AEC6DC7E|
|E60E327790B9A317C1A93ECDE1B80CD20DCF9AFBA3CBD1263E810FA41F0FFBF13C8|
|5B6EF19B901EE7F4E6E82FE17E0C304BE513BD77B0C5AF038D875823C091E3845CE|
|C25B48FAF1A11FE5CB2847F349B1003457803ED3F4B9DB4B406242D8D3158AA056F|
|2BFD8A004747356DD9F39932F606C1A3C72141CFF41FE0655BF5261CE2ACCBA53AC|
|DB25757B9D8FD052BD3178EE16AD8F9EFBFE28E75B25E935F91D35E3E27980BD0EB|
|0D73599DD1067379444FD4329320D0E4F901970749133943D23AC17E15E2ED96304|
|F5D4484B1EB59EC0896DEF107D841378F831B946AE83B127E41DEC10961DE29C60F|
|C35BA187B43BE25DF7192EFC90F605190A09304BBBD2A5A0A9A9E4A232E3D094EE4|
|782237119B7B25EB5E9F724B4719787067F895267F923BE42F5097D82C62F52C6FC|
|7346FC7F47992B723C7896D488F33C8D16676D07FEE1EBC44F5CE4D6D0DEB9D1BDF|
|5ECA642FED55A6E0BAA0334134CD89DAF2776EACD2C610F575AF9682B6FD4FD3B41|
|84FE316F86DEF3B7A74D1E35F1FE0C539|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

Edited by InvaderStych
  • Like 1