Sign in to follow this  
Vayek

INFO: Official Mids Tutorial Videos!!!

Hey everyone!

I sat down with Metalios and got the go ahead to make the official Mids Reborn Tutorial video series. So, if you need help understanding mids, or maybe want to see if there's some use you didn't already know, go ahead and check out the videos:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPa8wBhHUHYVHm2tVKIfV64p2ChvqusBZ

If you need help, or just wanna chat, I am usually around in the game on the Excelsior shard. My game global is @Vayek 

Edited by Vayek
Edited Title to include "INFO"
  • Like 3

Haven't watched, but the concept is awesome!

The cautious part of me is concerned about how this relates to the general gameplay posting ban. It's not gameplay, but it's related to CoH and I'm not sure how NCSoft would view it.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  The City Representative (Info site for all servers)  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

I haven't watched it myself. Does it have any video captured in-game? If it's just from Mids, that ban wouldn't apply.

@Vayek, want to edit your thread title to include [INFO] at the beginning, like what I have for Derek's guide?

Edited by Felis Noctu
  • Like 1

mrb-social2_mini.png.464409b4404c13db31506dbe99d59609.png

Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer

The build planner to make your awesome characters even more awesome!

Into the Night "... and so we went into that dark night, for we knew our dawn would come again..."
~ The Meowcronomicon

On 9/21/2020 at 5:04 PM, Felis Noctu said:

I haven't watched it myself. Does it have any video captured in-game? If it's just from Mids, that ban wouldn't apply.

@Vayek, want to edit your thread title to include [INFO] at the beginning, like what I have for Derek's guide?

There is no footage of the game at all. Nothing to do with any streaming bans.

I went ahead and edited the post to have "INFO" on it, and changed the topic tag to "Tutorial". Thanks for that suggestion! 🙂

• Like 2

On 9/21/2020 at 3:55 PM, WanderingAries said:

Haven't watched, but the concept is awesome!

The cautious part of me is concerned about how this relates to the general gameplay posting ban. It's not gameplay, but it's related to CoH and I'm not sure how NCSoft would view it.

The ban on streaming that you mentioned relates specifically and only to game footage. It has no relation at all to Mids as a program, or subsequent footage of the Mids program. I wouldn't even apply to a video about how to install and set up the game. It would only apply to actual footage of the game itself, after the date the ban was placed into effect.

Sign in to follow this