Staff/Nin Build - first build, need critique!

QuantumNukaCola

Threw together my first build ever by bashing staff and ninjutsu stuff together from different sources. Perhaps I can get a critique on this?

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.7.2.10
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Mutation Stalker
Primary Power Set: Staff Fighting
Secondary Power Set: Ninjitsu
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Precise Strike -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(7)
Level 1: Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 2: Guarded Spin -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(7), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(9), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), Obl-%Dam(11)
Level 4: Ninja Reflexes -- RedFrt-Def(A), RedFrt-EndRdx(13), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(13), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(15), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(15), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(17)
Level 6: Assassin's Staff -- SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(17), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(21)
Level 8: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 10: Danger Sense -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(23), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(23), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(25), RedFrt-Def(25), RedFrt-EndRdx(27)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(27), Rct-ResDam%(50)
Level 14: Super Speed -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 16: Kuji-In Rin -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Eye of the Storm -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(29), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(29), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), FrcFdb-Rechg%(31)
Level 20: Kuji-In Sha -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(33), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(33), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(33), Prv-Heal/Rchg(34), Prv-Heal(34)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 24: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 26: Serpent's Reach -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(36), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 28: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), StdPrt-ResKB(37), GldArm-3defTpProc(39), UnbGrd-Max HP%(39)
Level 30: Weave -- RedFrt-Def(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(39), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(40), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(40), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 32: Sky Splitter -- SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAssMar-Dmg/Rchg(42), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprAssMar-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(43)
Level 35: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(43), LucoftheG-Def(45), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(45)
Level 38: Kuji-In Retsu -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 41: Moonbeam -- StnoftheM-Dam%(A), StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(45), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(46), StnoftheM-Acc/ActRdx/Rng(46), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), Dcm-Build%(48)
Level 44: Shadow Meld -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 47: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Assassination 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Quick Form 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(48), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(48)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(50), EndMod-I(50)
Level 1: Combo Level 1 
Level 1: Combo Level 2 
Level 1: Combo Level 3 
Level 50: Ion Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Banished Pantheon Core Superior Ally 
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
Level 50: Reactive Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon 
------------

Edited by QuantumNukaCola

Hi Quantum,

i have looked into different Epic Pools and was sure to pick up Mu Mastery for extra area damage. But when we talked about what you are going to do with this build and that exemplaring would be a important part of it, i chhanged my mind. In my opinion having a build that exemplars well is best possible when you reach the Def caps early on. This build has 45% M/R/A at level 25 when exemplaring down. Also important is to keep your powerfull set bonuses while exemplaring down, that is best achieved with having the slot heavy powers early and leaving the "one slot wonders" and set mules to later levels. Unfortunately This leads to having very few slots to later levels. which ultimately forces us to take the Body Mastery Pool because it is very good with just initial slots. Doing this also removes every Endurance Problem you may have. 

Ninjitsu is prone to knockback effects and in my opinion having only +4 protection is not enough. with another IO it will feel much better. That is why i have sloted Hide with it and also some other unique IO to make early levels a breeze (when exemping). 

Maneuvers is there to go over the cap with you defenses, especially in higher levels. Why would you do that? Well in higher levels enemys will debuff your defense once they hit you. So for Example at lvl 35 you will maybe encounter angry romans that will reduce you defense with a successfull hit by f.e. 10%, which makes it easier for other romans to hit you again. That will reduce your Defense some more and you will die instantly. That effect is called Cascading Defense Failure (CDF) and is common in endgame content for Defense only Armor sets. Ninjitsu is no exeption to this Problem. The game gives you 2 options to deal with CDF. First is to have more Defense than you would need. That is why you have Maneuvers and can use but should probably not use Guarded Spin. Using a purple inspiration is maybe a better option. Now the other way you can get around CDF is to gather huge amounts of Defense Debuff Resistance. That is not so easily achieved because it is baked into the various Armor Sets. Ninjitsu only gets a small amount of 34,6%. I do not know the real math behind it but This Defense Debuff Resistance will now reduce the amount of the Defense Debuff. Not the duration like other resistances. The Roman will now reduce your defense only by 7% not anymore 10% like in this example. These are just examples. I do not know the real numbers. Well this makes it easier for you to survive. Well why would i write so much about defensse? Easy. Pick the Ageless RADIAL Destiny. It will make sure that you have 119% Defense Debuff Resistance instead of only 34,6%. This will save you in Endgame Content much better than other Destinys. The original Devs gave Ninjitsu so low amounts of DDR because you would have a self heal and are supposed to hit Kujin Retsu when you are struck by defense Debuffs. I personally do not like Kujin Retsu because it is a time bomb that will get you killed. At least that would happen to me.

So a possible rotation for Single Target Damage would be:

Precise Strike -> Mercurial Blow -> Assassin Strike -> Sky Splitter

For Area Damage i would just replace Sky Splitter with Eye of the Storm.

Ok i guess that would be all. Here is the Build:

Spoiler

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Mutation Stalker
Primary Power Set: Staff Fighting
Secondary Power Set: Ninjitsu
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Body Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Precise Strike -- SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAssMar-Dmg/Rchg(36), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprAssMar-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(50)
Level 1: Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Krm-ResKB(45), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(50), Ksm-ToHit+(50)
Level 2: Mercurial Blow -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx(27), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), AchHee-ResDeb%(37)
Level 4: Ninja Reflexes -- RedFrt-EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def(5), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(46), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(48), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 6: Assassin's Staff -- SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(7), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(46)
Level 8: Build Up -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(9), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(9), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(15), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(17), GssSynFr--Build%(17)
Level 10: Danger Sense -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(11), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(11), Rct-Def/Rchg(13), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(13), Rct-ResDam%(15)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 14: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 16: Kuji-In Rin -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Eye of the Storm -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Arm-Acc/Rchg(19), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), Arm-Dam%(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(43)
Level 20: Kuji-In Sha -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(21), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(21), Prv-Heal/Rchg(23), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(25), Prv-Absorb%(25)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(23)
Level 24: Guarded Spin -- Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Obl-%Dam(39)
Level 26: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 28: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(29), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(29), UnbGrd-Max HP%(31), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(34), GldArm-3defTpProc(36)
Level 30: Weave -- RedFrt-EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def(31), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(31), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(39), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(40), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 32: Sky Splitter -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Hct-Acc/Rchg(33), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Hct-Dam%(34), FrcFdb-Rechg%(34)
Level 35: Maneuvers -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def(36), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(45)
Level 38: Superior Conditioning -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 41: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 44: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 47: Kuji-In Retsu -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Assassination 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Quick Form 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-RunSpd(A), Clr-EndRdx(39)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(3), Mrc-Rcvry+(5)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PwrTrns-EndMod(3), PwrTrns-+Heal(45)
Level 1: Combo Level 1 
Level 1: Combo Level 2 
Level 1: Combo Level 3 
Level 50: Ion Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Banished Pantheon Core Superior Ally 
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon 
Level 50: Ageless Radial Epiphany 
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
------------

• Like 1