What are your top ten?

Zepp

#3 - yeah

• It has seemed there could be a buildup + control that could have a better chance to do something against harder targets.
  • Alas, there's no toggle dropping hard targets or draining endurance to zero and having it do anything meaningful.

#6 - okay i get that. I do like where a T9 is or could be set defining.

Thanks!

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

1: More challenging, newer content.

2. Underperforming sets brought up.

3: Teleportation rework

4: Uncapped pool powers

5: Making boxing/kick skippable.

6: Controller primary dps buff.

7: Reversion of the tar patch nerf.

8:  The rest of the incarnate powers.

9: Kheldians and widows getting some QoL.

10: Delete sentinels.

Here are mine (in no particular order):

1. I really want to see more customization for MMs - even if it is confined to the humanoid sets at first, it'd go a huge way toward realizing several concepts.

2. I'd love to see more blaster mastery sets added to compliment newer sets, like pistols, beam rifle, water, etc.

3. A balance pass performed on the older power pool sets - why take flight when mystic flight includes teleport.  Unless you want the hasten or the inherent stealth, speed of sound includes a short-range teleport as well.

4. Fix the weapon redraw issues and lack of customization with Soldiers of Arachnos.

5. Port over, ( and if needed, modify), illusion control, to Dominators.

6. Put together that "whip assault" set for Dominators that many people have suggested, (maybe use war mace or broadsword to fill in the melee attacks).

7. Allow assault rifle and beam rifle weapon models to be used in all relevant powersets.

8. Add an option that allows you, during character creation or from the costume editing window, to have powerset colors carried over to all or specific power pools as well.

9. Allow top/pants/gloves/boots patterns to be applied to spectrum pieces instead of the odd color mixing that currently occurs between the primary and secondary colors you select.

10. Buff the 1st powers in the control sets - up the damage/increase the secondary debuffs/etc. to make them more attractive.  For me, such powers are more for setting up containment than any of the other effects they provide, really...