I feel gullible

Aeroprism

On 9/23/2020 at 11:36 AM, Glacier Peak said:

For a second there I thought the OP was talking about the actual LRT bug that has been present since Live. 

Before my teleporter respecs out of LRT, (because it's LESS useful than a tram, dammit!) is there something I should know?

On 9/24/2020 at 11:02 AM, KC4800 said:

Just make it so you can't use it when you're dead.

Once you are dead you can already teleport to a base rez circle. No cooldown, no exploit needed.

Edited by DoctorDitko

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

On 9/23/2020 at 11:09 AM, Aeroprism said:

Hello beautiful people!

You know what you need to do now?

If you 'feel' gullible, you need to go talk to Null the Gull and get the Gullible badge so you can advertise it to everyone.  🙂

• Like 2

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

• 3 weeks later
7 minutes ago, LaconicLemur said:

I'd be sad too. I love it as a QoL. I'm not sure what harm it's doing outside of the "avoid PVP death" crowd. It's been particularly appreciated during those shadow shard missions.

It's also used to cheat death in "Master of _____" badge attempts.

• Like 1

Excelsior Server: Giovanni Valia, Operative Velez, Fortunata Valeri, LongFang Mercer

SG: Shades of Arachnos; 315-6811

It is the best QoL improvement to be added to the game since...well...the game itself. It makes the game eminently more playable and more fun. I agree that disabling it in PvP zones would be a good and sensible idea.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LaconicLemur said:

I'd be sad too. I love it as a QoL. I'm not sure what harm it's doing outside of the "avoid PVP death" crowd.

It's also a "get out of failure free" power for MasterOf TF/Ouro runs, where there is a "no deaths" constraint. Disabled in combat, whether PvE or PvP, would remove it as a death avoidance tool everywhere.