Combat attributes is not accurate

Lascherr

So I just realized in combat attributes that nearly everything is off.  Even things I didn't even enhance, like sprint,  On my lvl 29 Sentinel, if I right click sprint for the power icon up by my health bar, the speed is 28.64mph, but in combat attributes it says 14.32mph. And again, I did not put an enhancement on sprint even.  (seems that is showing exactly half of what it should. But other things are not half. Fluke?)

And the same goes for almost everything.  My regen powers are listed lower in combat attributes, end mod powers like stamina, everything it seems. 

The Willpower Sentinel power "Up to the Challenge" says 2.05%/sec regen (19.92hp/sec), but combat attributes says 1.63% /sec (15.97hp/sec) That is not half like sprint is.

It there a bug, or am I missing the reason why it's off?  Makes it hard to see what my actual values are when planning builds and whatnot.

Thanks for any insight! 

(Seems defense and Resistance numbers are good.  But Base and Movement values are all off.)

Edited by Lascherr

This is due to a difference in how some attributes are expressed on a per-power and overall basis. In the case of Sprint, right-clicking on the power in your buff bar will give you the run speed value for base plus Sprint (14.32 base + 14.32 unenhanced Sprint = 28.64). The combat attributes window breaks that down for all sources individually (14.32 base + 5.01 unehanced Swift + 14.32 unenhanced Sprint = 33.65). Same thing goes for some other base attributes such as regeneration and recovery - in the case of Up to the Challenge the power info in the buff bar is again showing you the base plus UttC value.

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 28JAN22)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube