You/ Not You: Seeking SG

Runebound

No-drama, no-politics player looking for a SuperGroup on Everlasting, blueside.

You: Offer occasional SG runs, tf's and other content
Not You: Require SG runs or other duties

You: Have members who are adults, or act like it, plus members who are friends & family, or act like it
Not You: 99 & rdy2 GNOC

You: Remind members now and then to be respectful in chat
Not You: Have SG members who need constant reminding

You: Have so little SG drama that when it happens, it seems out-of-place
Not You: Reality TV looks tame next to your SG spats

You: Enjoy a bit of light or medium RP without requiring it
Not You: RP-heavy or RP-disdainful

- - - - -

Me: Thoughtful SG mate/ teammate, enjoys teaming and events
Not Me: Only here for the base

Me: Newbie, been back a week and love it
Not Me: decked out in purples

Childhood Me: Big Wheel, Atari 2600, WB cartoons, Greatest American Hero, Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots
Before/After Me: Bonanza, Neil Armstrong, Furby, Powerpuff Girls, Tamagotchi

Me: Repeats the best bits of NPC dialog
Not Me: Repeats gossip

Me: Kermit
Not Me: Eeyore

I'm a former guild leader and officer from other MMO's, which doesn't make me an expert on anything but does mean I appreciate what people put into their SG. I don't generally use Discord when playing, but if your SG likes it, I can join in, usually without a mic.

I'm on mostly in the daytime and late afternoon Pacific for a couple hours at a time. Though I do a lot of solo play through Story Arcs, my favorite gaming moments are with other players. Are we a good fit?

Edited by Graedyn
  • Like 2

1.  I approve of any adult who admits they like the Powerpuff Girls.  Blossom is my favorite.

2.  I was meeting your requirements, especially the friends and family (actual friends and family) in SG until I got to the RP item.  I wouldn't say I'm 'disdainful' of it, but I don't RP and pretty sure no one in my SG does either.

Anyway, you mention an interest in TF's and that you just got here, so make sure you join the channel Everlasting TFs

I'm on a lot and do a lot of task forces and trials.  (I think it's a lot: 433 TFs and trials year-to-date.  Yes, I keep track.)

• Like 2

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

• 2 weeks later