[DISCORD] The City of Roleplay

Shadeknight

https://discord.gg/DZENfu8

City of Roleplay is a community Discord based around the roleplay community. It has been around for a year now, and has served as a go-to place for costume discussion, showing off your bases, discussing lore, and much more. In City of Roleplay, we not only offer all of that but also a chance to connect with fellow roleplayers. Within this Discord we aim to be for the community by the community - such as community members running story arcs. A new one, Epoch's End, has just begun!

Come be a part of a community today that aims to grow! We've got a couple of cool new changes coming into the Discord soon, and we'd love to have any one of you be a part of this fantastic part of City of Heroes!

unknown.png
i am the forum cop.
fear my keyboard strokes.

• 4 weeks later

The City of Roleplay just finished hosting an event under the Epoch's End story arc, and it went very well - we even had GMs show up!

unknown.png
unknown.png
City_of_Heroes_Screenshot_2020.10.24_-_2
A big thank you to the Global Defense Force, Hero Corps, and others that showed up! A BIG thank you to the GMs who showed up as well!

unknown.png
i am the forum cop.
fear my keyboard strokes.

• 1 year later
On 9/29/2020 at 3:39 PM, Shadeknight said:

https://discord.gg/DZENfu8

City of Roleplay is a community Discord based around the roleplay community. It has been around for a year now, and has served as a go-to place for costume discussion, showing off your bases, discussing lore, and much more. In City of Roleplay, we not only offer all of that but also a chance to connect with fellow roleplayers. Within this Discord we aim to be for the community by the community - such as community members running story arcs. A new one, Epoch's End, has just begun!

Come be a part of a community today that aims to grow! We've got a couple of cool new changes coming into the Discord soon, and we'd love to have any one of you be a part of this fantastic part of City of Heroes!

This invite expired. Can we get new one please?