All Tanker Hami On Everlasting

Warboss

Hi Ironjoe,

I'm not sure, I thought Lor may have, but might not hurt if you went ahead passed the word.

Just a note, we need to take the smuggler's sub in North East corner of IP or Kallisti Warf.

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

Tank 2, Hami 0. We had a great turnout on Everlasting for Tanks vs Hami! Thanks all for joining us and thanks to all our team leads, and to Lor for leading the raid! It sounds like the event was well received, so me might have another Hami raid on Everlasting in the near future.

Thanks all for supporting the event. Happy New Year and a better 2021 to all!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Thanks to everyone who took part! This was a blast for me, and I'm definitely up for running another sometime in the future!

Think next time though, I might suggest that people stock up on big red inspirations, for taking down the blues more quickly . . .

Feel free to post thoughts, feedback, and other comments!

- Loranna

On 12/30/2020 at 8:03 PM, LorannaPyrel said:

Think next time though, I might suggest that people stock up on big red inspirations, for taking down the blues more quickly . . .

Feel free to post thoughts, feedback, and other comments!

- Loranna

I didn't have a good overall view of the raid as my team got bogged down an a single green mito (previously we had 1.5 -2 teams assigned to Greens, also it wasn't a full hold team, so that probably affected our success - which we didn't have until the entire league showed up), but... it might not be a bad idea to combine the Blue and Green team's duties and have them remove both Greens and Blues in the same area at the same time, or focus on Green first, then Blues. Blues can be a pain, but it's the Greens that keep all the other mitos healed. Reds would help, but I think what we need is a  "throw more bodies at the problem" solution (after all, Tanks aren't known for holds or ranged combat).

Edited by Warboss

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable