WST: Dr Quaterfield Taskforce

Kendai

Hi all, Dr Quaterfield Taskforce is one of the Weekly Strike Targets, granting double merits - 244 - at the end! It's level 40-44, but it's also the longest Taskforce in the game. My record run is 2 hours 45 minutes.

This is a Heroside TF and has no unlocking requirements. It begins in Firebase Zulu.

I'm planning on running this 3 times this weekend! Intending to start at 14:00 PDT (or 22:00 BST)

• Friday 9th October
  • Saturday 10th October
  • Sunday 11th October

I like to do this TF with a full team if possible, that's why I'm hoping there'll be some interest here to start off with because it can be hard to get people onboard for the whole TF. If you're up for any of these days, please write below stating your global handle so I'll know to expect you. I'll start mustering for additional players one hour beforehand. My characters this weekend will be Kendai, Lava-Spike or Eldath. My global handle is @Kendai

NB. To try and do this as quickly as possible, please try to have the TEAM TRANSPORTER power, which can be purchased from any P2W Vendor. This will rapidly speed things up! We will ghost to objectives whenever possible as this TF has so many missions!