IT'S TAKEN???

Drat!  Umm, how about 0scar Meyer?  X

0scar M3yer?  X

Oscar_Meyer?  X

xxxOscar Meyerxxx?  X

xxx0zkahr_M3y3rxxx?  X

:classic_angry:

...Weiner Whistle?  ✔️

Sounds like someone I dated in days gone by.....

😬

On 11/20/2020 at 12:38 PM, Xeres said:

Flash.  Not so much the hero thing as much as the powers.  Want pizza?  I'll go to italy to get it,  Making the pizza will take longer than the round trip.

The Flash has always been my favorite, ever since I was a kid of the 70's watching him guest star on Superfriends.  

That said, I feel it would be a horrible power from the perspective of the runner.  If you're the guy waiting back home for the pizza from Pisa, it is mere minutes.  But from Flash's perspective, you've got to run...every...single...step, there and back again, and do so while the rest of the world seems still around you.  It's not a blur to you, it's a nightmare marathon, just without getting winded. The expansion of time perspective would drive me nuts over long hauls.  I'm thinking Yo-Yo Rodrigues' short dashes would be a safer choice for my sanity, or perhaps a long-range portaler where all that foot pounding isn't needed.

• Like 2

• 1 month later
On 10/8/2020 at 5:21 PM, Troo said:

Dr. Fate

who wouldn't want super strength, is immortal, can both fly and phase, is invulnerable and has telepathic abilities

Wonder Man from Marvel had those powers in the 80's and 90' (except for phase).  With his later energy form i think he could phase as well.  Because of that Wonder Man (90's version) is my answer.

On 10/8/2020 at 7:08 PM, SeraphimKensai said:

Now if only we could have an area to sit in the blimp and not fall to the ground. Could be very scenic.

😀
I have been begging for this since I got 'hover' on my very first character and took all that time to fly up there!  Sooooo disappointed when I just slid off!